Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 41. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
for users with money please buy some masternodes, i want to see if this is scam.

Only 10 Masternodes for sale for a reason "exchange listing fees and other expanses " The demo will be ready in couple of weeks, this will clear out some questions about how seriously we are taking this project !
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
for users with money please buy some masternodes, i want to see if this is scam.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Google translate reserved! Give me some coins, plz  Kiss
copper member
Oh hey, another coin auctioning/selling off Masternodes day 1 with 20 minutes of work put into the "project". Totally not a scam, send them your bitcoins they totally won't run

We definitely understand your qualms with the project, especially with the rapid increase of MN scams over the last few weeks. I hope that we can change your mind after you see our vision for Stipend and work put into it.

pls someone explain me why i need to buy Mn with bitocin on day 1 ...why i have no time to start mining, see the community , the team, and if i believe it worth a bigger investment than put my rigs to mine , go to exchange buy some coins waht i need for the Mn...
IMO this would be a fair play for all of us...

We'll be launching the blockchain (mining, Github, explorer, etc) on the 11th, and the MN auction is on the 12th/13th. We'll be hoping to grow the community in the next few days, and get on exchanges soon. The auction is primarily to help raise money so that you'll be able to go and buy Stipend on an exchange if you so desire.
copper member
Oh hey, another coin auctioning/selling off Masternodes day 1 with 20 minutes of work put into the "project". Totally not a scam, send them your bitcoins they totally won't run

We definitely understand your qualms with the project, especially with the rapid increase of MN scams over the last few weeks. I hope that we can change your mind after you see our vision for Stipend and work put into it.
I'd love to see that. It'd be nice to find another SmartCash to invest in. But this seems like every other scam coin over the past few days.

Yep you definitely have a right to be skeptical, I assure you though, that we have no plans to scam anyone. The primary reason for doing the auction is to raise money for exchanges so we can help Stipend grow in the coming months.
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40

pls someone explain me why i need to buy Mn with bitocin on day 1 ...why i have no time to start mining, see the community , the team, and if i believe it worth a bigger investment than put my rigs to mine , go to exchange buy some coins waht i need for the Mn...
IMO this would be a fair play for all of us...
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Spanish and Urdu reservation .
Activity: 26

I'd love to see that. It'd be nice to find another SmartCash to invest in. But this seems like every other scam coin over the past few days.

Project does look good if legit
Activity: 96
Korean translation reserved
copper member

copper member
Thank you Bewmint, we are definitely working our hardest to lead this new path of Freelancing on the blockchain! Hope you will stick with us throughout this adventure.

Activity: 26
Activity: 70
Japanese translation reserved
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx
New Stipend Pool!

http://yiimp.gos.cx/

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.gos.cx:1010 -u [Wallet Address]-p c=SPD

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
Discord Support: https://discord.gg/wT3HHDA
DDoS Protection

Activity: 51
Reserved
Second explorer and pool
Activity: 1
French translation reserved
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

https://pool.coin-miners.info/ Stipend Mining Pool  It will be ready for launch

Fee: 1%

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Stratum settings

Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3573 -u  -p c=SPD

Discord channel https://discord.gg/Kw7fWbx
Pages:
Jump to: