Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 32. (Read 76916 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
To bad i didn't make it to first 20 Sad, was watching Spain:Netherlands (1:5)
Activity: 690
Thanks for the suggestions and RT! lets get #1 by Monday! VOTE!!!

https://poloniex.com/voting
vote 17-18

Vote number 18 is mine, I did voted. go vote guys lets up the chances for shop.
maybe buddy vote together .. 16-17-18
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

vote 17-18

Vote number 18 is mine, I did voted. go vote guys lets up the chances for shop.
Activity: 690

vote 17-18
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
SHOP has been added to voting on Poloniex. Please help us to get there:
you have to have at least 10 trades to be able to vote.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Good promotion would be to find odd and rare items to sell, something that will make people talk about it and spread the word. Whoever has a stake here could find something at ebay and sell it on. (just a one-minute brainstorm here...)

Agree just trying to be more innovative in finding product and sell in your shop then your coin will become more valuable then it is now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Good promotion would be to find odd and rare items to sell, something that will make people talk about it and spread the word. Whoever has a stake here could find something at ebay and sell it on. (just a one-minute brainstorm here...)
legendary
We got some love from 24/7 crypto news! Show me some love witha RT!

I always retweet all tweet contain details about Shopcoins.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
like it - retwitted.
legendary
legendary
Thank you all for your kind words! we truly have a great community that is dedicated to the growth and success of our market, forum, and coin.

bcts has been working hard to get everything perfect and we continue to throw around and integrate new ideas pertaining to the success of BitCoinTalknShop. Seems like everyday I get up there is something new or added to better our growth.

With that said we still need everyone's involvement to make BitCoinTalknShop and SHOPcoin's growth exponential! Thank you for all the Tweets, RT's, Posts, and referrals please keep it up!!!

if you don't already follow bcts (TalknShop) @bctscoin, @shopcoin for announcments! RT!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just can't believe the price on this coin ?!

If ShopCoin would go Top 50 marketcap, which is quite likely to happen any time in the next 2-3 months (though probably earlier), then the price would go up 50 TIMES !!! 50 TIMES !!!

Why isn't everybody buying? What am I missing? It is insane.

I harvested JPC when it was 3sat, my latest sell was for 65sat, right now it is 40sat... ShopCoin will be an even more profitable investment.

love it man u see the big picture!  thanks for the support

I agree, mine are staking and making babies so am happy with that.. let them grow.. I will try to put something for sale in the shop,.I have some oils.. Smiley

Can I post my blog ad translation services there too?
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

If ShopCoin would go Top 50 marketcap, which is quite likely to happen any time in the next 2-3 months (though probably earlier), then the price would go up 50 TIMES !!! 50 TIMES !!!

I harvested JPC when it was 3sat, my latest sell was for 65sat, right now it is 40sat... ShopCoin will be an even more profitable investment.

love it man u see the big picture!  thanks for the support
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
World Cup starts tonight. Don't forget SHOP coin prediction game:
https://www.bitcointalknshop.com/forumz/showthread.php?203-Football-World-Cup-SHOP-coin-prediction-game-Matchday-1/
You can still sign up, but hurry up, less than three hours left!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like this coin a lot and will spend more time on it once I sort myself out this week which has been a bit rough to say the least. I will back on the forums too in the next day or so and in IRC..   Smiley
legendary

Agree with you every bit, prices will be soon skyrocket when more development will show.
Oh, and don't change the name please. It is not very sexy but it don't need to be, ShopCoin says it all. Keep it!

Though you need to get the market working, that is key, get as much trade going on as possible. Spend as much time on that as possible!

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
agreed! been getting killed at work lately. Ill see what I can do this weekend when I get a moment to relax Smiley
perfect. Thanks a lot for your commitment.
Pages:
Jump to: