Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 43. (Read 76916 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
irc is working fine?

you will need to use a irc client or go here

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=bcts

Now is working, thx
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
irc is working fine?

you will need to use a irc client or go here

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=bcts
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Just hear in IRC that there will be a MASSIVE giveaway tonight.  Come over and see  what's happening!
It can't be a giveaway since IRC is not working Sad
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
What's with IRC?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just hear in IRC that there will be a MASSIVE giveaway tonight.  Come over and see  what's happening!
we will send out another round from #1 after we relaunch the site/market
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Seems that I got coins from airdrop no2 (143 SHOP) but somehow I missed first airdrop? Have I updated my post with SHOP address too late?

Congrats on getting your coin listed  Wink
I HEARD RUMORS OF IT RAINING SOME SERIOUS COINAGE TONIGHT IN IRC #bcts
thanks for the support! would you guys rather use a multipool that uses waffle pool?  or do something that we control the coins we mine?

Also looking to do some sweet payout matching bonuses to get the party started! 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
 Smiley starting to buy it up, it's going to be rare!
very cheap at moment once the market opens and our ad campaigns hit should see a spike
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
So good coin, there are also some people super-cheap sale shoupcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
has nothing to do with bitcointalk.org and we created this domain in march so its not just the train we jumped on.

We have never hinted that we are affiliated with btt we are a site where you can talk about bitcoins and shop.

End of the story.
Check PM pls
has nothing to do with bitcointalk.org and we created this domain in march so its not just the train we jumped on.

We have never hinted that we are affiliated with btt we are a site where you can talk about bitcoins and shop.

End of the story.
Activity: 151
exchange SHOP on ShareXcoin.com
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
SO has even bitcointalk even approved you for making a coin with their name and website behind them. Is this Bitcointlak approved by the admins and owners of Bitcointalk or is this just yet another coin. I would like to see some details regarding this if it is actually bitcointalk approved if its not then am going to be staying well away from this coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
This is great so we can start mining too? I will be back to heavily promoting shop and pre trolling on Polo too.. Smiley
don't think it's official yet =/
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is great so we can start mining too? I will be back to heavily promoting shop and pre trolling on Polo too.. Smiley

Also can you guys not sell it so cheap on Bittrex please as it isn't fair for us who paid for the coin.. Please put it back to the original price..  Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
more info? I am talking to a few folks about a multipool but we need better volume at bitterex.
add something like a mining phase of 5.55 days  and give people aheads up in the subject (MINING  STARTS IN 3 DAYS) or something
Smiley
maybe we could open a poll? to see if we should have a mining phase?
more info? I am talking to a few folks about a multipool but we need better volume at bitterex.
Pages:
Jump to: