Pages:
Author

Topic: Old thread. - page 2. (Read 1488 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 08, 2017, 09:59:09 AM
All information in the following image:

https://grokenvps.host/
My skype ID is live:kenzo_286

I deliberately requoted your thread after visiting your website and i like the features that i saw there, you may say thank you if you so desire.

I have this particular problem with rpd as regards cryptocoin wallets or mining, vps server over sold etc.

Can someone do anything pertaining to cryptocoin on your server without getting his account locked or the wallet get deleted?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
May 08, 2017, 08:11:47 AM
I'm interested in ordering a VPS from you, please check your PM's.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 08, 2017, 07:52:51 AM
It doesn't show that you accept Bitcoin.. Unless you do, you should probably place that in your payment processors you display at the
bottom of your website. By in-going bandwidth btw, you mean UPLOAD bandwidth correct?

By ingoing bandwidth i mean download bandwidth from the internet to the vps.

I accept bitcoin, looks like i forgoted to add the bitcoin logo. Thanks for the heads up, i'll add later today when i reach home.

Regards.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
May 08, 2017, 07:32:07 AM
It doesn't show that you accept Bitcoin.. Unless you do, you should probably place that in your payment processors you display at the
bottom of your website. By in-going bandwidth btw, you mean UPLOAD bandwidth correct?
May 08, 2017, 05:37:26 AM
I'm not a scamer if that's what you're thinking,  later today i'll be adding vouches that i've got from another forum called TBN (+100 vouches) and maybe ask some customers to vouch over here. Feel free to sign up at tbn and look at my trader history, here's my profile. http://thebot.net/members/groken.287398/

Regards
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
May 08, 2017, 03:59:37 AM
Do you offer escrow since you are a newbie.
Also your website is not that old and there is no much information available, and has a pretty low score here: Scamadviser. I would be extra careful guys and only deal with an escrow.
Activity: 24
May 08, 2017, 03:13:32 AM
When checking for the payments, getting below error.

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)

Payments through the website are currently not working.
If you wish to buy vps'es, please contact me on my personal Skype (live:kenzo_286) or PM in the forum that you saw my thread / website.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.
GROKEN.
February 05, 2017, 07:37:00 PM
old thread.
Pages:
Jump to: