Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] ∈ (thread moved due to troll/spammer) - page 2. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
The ERC20 token itself is going to be fairly standard. This is what Ethereum tokens are designed for - giving access to a specific ecosystem of functionality. Building on the Ethereum blockchain lets us skip all the boilerplate crypto (mining, nodes, etc) and focus all our energy on the features and infrastructure that get this used by the population and implemented into games. If we need to upgrade any of the smart contracts that use Enjin Coin, then this can be achieved. It's an implementation detail.

Regarding customized smart contracts by game developers: yes, it's absolutely possible to develop new functionality around the token, adding new smart contracts tailored to your game to augment the existing features. ENJ will be the parent unit of currency accepted in our ecosystem. The majority of use-cases will be handled by the available smart contracts (the Mint, Payment Gateway Contract, Smart Wallet Contract, Subscription Contract, Custom Coin Registry, and TopList Contracts).

Why would someone use it instead of their own system? These things take a lot of energy and expertise to build properly. Why doesn't every website implement its own forum software? Why doesn't every game company build its own social network like Enjin? You can ask this about any system. We're here to build a fantastic and powerful platform that easily introduces decentralized assets to gamers. Game publishers and community owners will instantly gain access to a large community of gamers that have these assets available to spend. They'll have subscription support, in-game payment support, item/asset creation, and the rest of the features all ready to use. It's absolutely appealing to a developer, especially the smaller indie developers at the start.

I'm sure we can agree that having friendly website infrastructure like Coinbase has made cryptocurrencies way more accessible than they were back in 2009-2012.

We're trying to do this for games, and we can't wait to get it developed.
Enjin Coin is going to be supported in the following platforms by the end of the year:
- Minecraft (Sponge, Spigot, Forge plugins)
- Unturned (Rocketmod)
- The Enjin CMS website platform

All three of the above have a huge, active userbase. The players on these games/platforms already buy and sell virtual items, and with Enjin Coin they'll see some awesome improvements in how they can manage game items and currencies.

In developing support into Rocketmod, we're also going to automatically support the upcoming future games that Rocketmod adds.
After these integrations, depending on our progress we may experiment with DKP support for various MMO games.

Part of our tokens are allocated to developer partnerships. We have partnered with many game developers in the past, and we plan to do so in the future. Meanwhile, we will develop SDKs based on our roadmap and work on plugin integrations for games that support it. Once there's a simple UDK / Unity plugin which immediately brings the power of Enjin Coin assets (and the vibrant community) to your game, this will be very appealing for many game developers.

Funding Allocation

All funds contributed in the Crowdsale will be used solely for the development, promotion, and growth of Enjin Coin Platform.
  • 50% Development
  • 30% Marketing & Growth
  • 5% Security
  • 5% Legal
  • 5% Hosting & Infrastructure
  • 5% Contingency

There's a whole page devoted to breaking this down in the whitepaper.
Here's a link to it: https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
i  see Signature campaign starting soon! when ,i am waiiting for join this project ,Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Here's an overview of what the token is used for:

Custom coins

Games and communities can mint unique custom assets using Enjin Coins as the parent currency. These assets can be converted back into Enjin Coins by anyone holding them, at the original exchange rate which they were minted.

They can represent:
  • Game items
  • In-game currency
  • Privilege Tokens

These assets will be supported inside games, on websites, and the smart-wallet resulting in a fantastic user experience. We're building a lot of infrastructure and software libraries around the coin to allow for easy adoption.

Why represent game items with Custom Coins?

Practically all games today use an internal, centralized database to represent items. It’s fast and cheap, and it’s been the standard for decades — but there are some compelling reasons to look to using the blockchain instead:

Virtual worlds are becoming part of people’s identities.

With players often spending hundreds or thousands of hours in a single online game, that’s a lot of time investment into their digital characters and assets.

Decentralized assets, implemented correctly, increase trust & security

Players won't lose their assets if their game server shuts down. Fraud will be drastically reduced because of the inability to create chargebacks, which is a big problem with digital items today. Users can trust that they won't lose all their hard-earned game items if they are banned from the game, they can either trade them on a third-party market or liquidate them to ENJ. The fact that game assets can be backed with ENJ increases their inherent worth.

There is no persistence between different games and communities

A glance at any gamer’s collection will show you tens (if not hundreds) of games. People look for novelty and variety, and even hardcore MMO enthusiasts will drop into other games for a change. As a gamer, I hate the fact that we don’t have the ability to persist our currencies and assets to new games. If I lose interest in a certain game, my assets will be left there to rot and be forgotten. With each new game, you have to go through the newbie grind and start from scratch.

Cross-game or cross-server assets are another area with amazing potential. I'm really excited to see how different game servers cross-promote or link various assets to be compatible around multiple servers. Perhaps you can receive a helmet in 1 server and then have the same helmet in 50 other servers.

There's also the really cool aspects of gamers creating their own assets that aren't linked to a specific game. I'm sure we'll see gamers making their own custom assets that they'll use among each other, regardless of the server being played on. You could use this for "dog tags" in pvp games, or many other interesting use-cases.

It's possible to create non-fungible items

You can mint a coin with the sole stamp of a unique and difficult boss in the game, and only that copy will be dropped.

Decentralized assets will create more realistic game economies

This coin will allow for free markets in games. Users can trade in-and-out of the game, and since the currency cannot be changed, manipulated or banned by game rules, it functions like a real economy. I think this will add an awesome new level of immersion in games, and it's something that's been missing in practically all existing games to date. Game companies may need to plan more carefully when pricing game items, but this reflects the real world and also makes players value their game assets much more.

DKP

Dragon Kill Points are an old system used in MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) games to decide who gets to loot an item. This would benefit from decentralization, as the blockchain would become the DKP ledger for a guild. Certain games allow for multiple guilds to fight together, and these decentralized DKP can be used for the loot rights across different guilds.

We can think up tons of uses for the Custom Coins, and I'm pretty excited to see what different games and communities come up with!

This only scratches the surface, and I haven't even started on the other features...

First, you are not game devs, you are a service platform. I risk to bring you down on the intellectual level if you keep ongoing.
Are you Minecraft ? are you DOTA ? are you CSGO ? to say that Enjin Coin could be implemented into games, i think that what you are saying is that the future game developers who have an interest into Altcoins and cryptocurrencies would come and use your token and your platform while they could simply create their own token, providing their own ressources. Why would they use Enjin instead of going for a custom sollution ?
You don't have the required weight in the gaming industry, you are a service provider. Creating skins, using them with a smart contract or a token, rise did something similar a year ago, they have been well financed but the project died. Skin coin isn't worth to mention. These are mostly a hype because any intelligent developer would ask himself first "can i develope my smart contract (or token) the way i want ?", as you are scraping the surface about the token, let me response in a development side, and i already told you about it, you responded saying that the token is for money only (which annoyed me). Once you put a smart contract on the blockchain you are limited, have a look at this link : https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/2404/upgradeable-smart-contracts

Why skincoin isn't worth talking about (so does enjin) ? Because nothing will ever guanrantee that a deal will be respected by the seller side, unless a blockchain can upload graphics (which will be soon totally impossible because 4K) your system will be centralized. The other thing is that people doesn't need enjin to create a smart contract, you could have talked about a new protocole (like XCP) instead of a smart contract, it would have provided more integration sollutions, by the way we are still two talking here, that's why i ask you to lock the thread. Maybe Enjin have financial issues and that's the reason why you do a crowdsale. As i said, it is ridiculous and you hsould lock this thread as you would get your name dirty after that.

Stop looking for money like Gollum. I know that crowdsales are exciting for many people, with the return expectations, but you hsould think about the return you are going to provide, in this case, the project is simply dead because of the ERC20 token. Ethereum did smart contracts to enhance the services and rely on the blockchain's immutability,in this case, you talk about development while you are in services. Next time please, get more documentation before launching a project, because as far as i can see, there is no research here.

And you act like scamers pushing people towards investing everything in the first day in order to close it early. Give time to people, they need to think, to consider every aspect, to do their own researches. It is not because you saw a lot of crowdsales closing after a bunch of hours that it is really something good to do, you hsouldn't compare yourself to them, these guys started talking about their projects months before starting the crowdsale, and they have highly well made and though project, with months of sleepless nights, while you come in and talk about been expects since X years, empty barrels make more noise than full barrels, your whitepaper is empty.

Seriosuly, lock the thread, it is shame to launch a thread like this one. If you made a fork, it would have attracted a lot of people, and we would have all waited for yobit listing to dump it, that's sad.

With the actual structure, the crowdsale reminds me of :

sucky, sucky, 5 dollars, crowdsale ends in 8 hours !
Ming Lee, Cartman
Here's an overview of what the token is used for:

Custom coins

Games and communities can mint unique custom assets using Enjin Coins as the parent currency. These assets can be converted back into Enjin Coins by anyone holding them, at the original exchange rate which they were minted.

They can represent:
  • Game items
  • In-game currency
  • Privilege Tokens

These assets will be supported inside games, on websites, and the smart-wallet resulting in a fantastic user experience. We're building a lot of infrastructure and software libraries around the coin to allow for easy adoption.

Why represent game items with Custom Coins?

Practically all games today use an internal, centralized database to represent items. It’s fast and cheap, and it’s been the standard for decades — but there are some compelling reasons to look to using the blockchain instead:

Virtual worlds are becoming part of people’s identities.

With players often spending hundreds or thousands of hours in a single online game, that’s a lot of time investment into their digital characters and assets.

Decentralized assets, implemented correctly, increase trust & security

Players won't lose their assets if their game server shuts down. Fraud will be drastically reduced because of the inability to create chargebacks, which is a big problem with digital items today. Users can trust that they won't lose all their hard-earned game items if they are banned from the game, they can either trade them on a third-party market or liquidate them to ENJ. The fact that game assets can be backed with ENJ increases their inherent worth.

There is no persistence between different games and communities

A glance at any gamer’s collection will show you tens (if not hundreds) of games. People look for novelty and variety, and even hardcore MMO enthusiasts will drop into other games for a change. As a gamer, I hate the fact that we don’t have the ability to persist our currencies and assets to new games. If I lose interest in a certain game, my assets will be left there to rot and be forgotten. With each new game, you have to go through the newbie grind and start from scratch.

Cross-game or cross-server assets are another area with amazing potential. I'm really excited to see how different game servers cross-promote or link various assets to be compatible around multiple servers. Perhaps you can receive a helmet in 1 server and then have the same helmet in 50 other servers.

There's also the really cool aspects of gamers creating their own assets that aren't linked to a specific game. I'm sure we'll see gamers making their own custom assets that they'll use among each other, regardless of the server being played on. You could use this for "dog tags" in pvp games, or many other interesting use-cases.

It's possible to create non-fungible items

You can mint a coin with the sole stamp of a unique and difficult boss in the game, and only that copy will be dropped.

Decentralized assets will create more realistic game economies

This coin will allow for free markets in games. Users can trade in-and-out of the game, and since the currency cannot be changed, manipulated or banned by game rules, it functions like a real economy. I think this will add an awesome new level of immersion in games, and it's something that's been missing in practically all existing games to date. Game companies may need to plan more carefully when pricing game items, but this reflects the real world and also makes players value their game assets much more.

DKP

Dragon Kill Points are an old system used in MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) games to decide who gets to loot an item. This would benefit from decentralization, as the blockchain would become the DKP ledger for a guild. Certain games allow for multiple guilds to fight together, and these decentralized DKP can be used for the loot rights across different guilds.

We can think up tons of uses for the Custom Coins, and I'm pretty excited to see what different games and communities come up with!

This only scratches the surface, and I haven't even started on the other features...
It feels like there are million of Ethereum crowdsale projects running at this moment, and this seems totally like the rest of them!
Scam Alert!!!
I noted 2 things in this project. It was posted by a fake account, and the PROJECT ESCROW is the PROJECT CEO Smiley

Sigh.

Looking at your post history (one post about NVO) this is nemgun's alt or friend. You are only here to spread FUD and make attacks.

I answered both of these questions above... let me copy and paste for you:

There is actually no need for escrow in this crowdsale, because the sale will be managed by the smart contract itself. The tokens will be delivered to buyers directly from the smart contract, similar to many existing Ethereum token sales happening now. You send ETH, you get tokens. Our crowdsale contract is being professionally audited and the Solidity code will be available for everyone to see and verify. This is the route many respectable tokensales take - we are doing nothing unusual. We are also talking to crowdsale consulting and legal firms to make sure everything is fair and above-board.

We purchased an account to be able to post images in the main thread. I'm using my personal account to answer all questions.

Crying "Scam alert" is juvenile and it's clear you have not even opened our whitepaper. I'm completely transparent about every aspect of this project and Enjin is a respectable, established company in the gaming space.

What is the token for ? why don't you answer directly, is it made just to give funds to witek and maxime for their retirment ? And, yes it is Nemgun posting.
It is not about people receiving their tokens or not, it is about hte funds received from people, who is securing these funds.

The other thing is that apparently we are only two talking in this thread, that's why i advise you to close it because of your credibility.
It feels like there are million of Ethereum crowdsale projects running at this moment, and this seems totally like the rest of them!
Scam Alert!!!
I noted 2 things in this project. It was posted by a fake account, and the PROJECT ESCROW is the PROJECT CEO Smiley

Looking at your (2 posts) history this is nemgun's alt or friend. You are only here to spread FUD and make attacks.

I answered both of these questions above:

There is actually no need for escrow in this crowdsale, because the sale will be managed by the smart contract itself. The tokens will be delivered to buyers directly from the smart contract, similar to many existing Ethereum token sales happening now. You send ETH, you get tokens. Our crowdsale contract is being professionally audited and the Solidity code will be available for everyone to see and verify. This is the route many respectable tokensales take - we are doing nothing unusual. We are also talking to crowdsale consulting and legal firms to make sure everything is fair and above-board.

We purchased an account to be able to post images in the main thread. I'm using my personal account to answer all questions.

I'm completely transparent about every aspect of this project and Enjin is a respectable, established company in the gaming space. Crying "Scam alert" is juvenile and it's clear you have not even opened our whitepaper.
When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.

The Enjin Smart Wallet will be released in Q4 2017. We'll have mobile wallets for Android + iOS and a wallet for the PC. This will be released along with the Platform API to allow for transaction requests, in-game purchases and syncing players to the account.

A crowdsale for a wallet is barely interesting, trust me, you should close this thread, even a signature campaign won't help you, i don't think that the good campaign managers will accept to work on the project, there is no much in term of development. Instead of creating a crowdsale, you could have offered your users to use the tokens you created instead, that's why it is a hype, generally bounty hunters gets you about 3 pages of demands and inquiries, but there is nothing here. buying an account is really a bad start, especially if it is a hacked account, things are getting ridiculous, better lock the thread.
When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.

The Enjin Smart Wallet will be released in Q4 2017. We'll have mobile wallets for Android + iOS and a wallet for the PC. This will be released along with the Platform API to allow for transaction requests, in-game purchases and syncing players to the account.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Scam Alert!!!
Apparently I am the only one interested in the thread, after 24 hours there is nobody.
Then it was you who lacked professionalism. Third point, I wasted my time with you because I gave my ideas that were used to hide a scam, and you originally talked about july, i told you about delaying it as i told you there will be A big depression which is a bad period for crowdsale.
I personally asked you a question about the reasons why you used an ethereum token, i didn't said Ethereum is a scam, i said that ERC20 is killing Ethereum because anyone can provide a whitepaper without having to provide informations for a real whitepaper, just talking about marketing, a lot of marketing, and this what is present into your whitepaper. There is no real technical side, except about the token, and it is not that important. Then you used my ideas into your whitepaper.
So, just a question, what will your token be used for ? Just getting money, or will it have a real utility ?

(Tell me thanks for pumping the thread)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey everyone I have known Witek since 2013, I know his wife well and have done my due diligence on Enjin.

This is a legit crowdsale.

What makes is very special: the fact Enjin has a community of 18M global users.

This market is ripe for this product.

This is the first crowdsale to excite me in months - because it has a massive user base and Enjin has a proven track record and solid team.

- Freddie Heartline
nemgun, you are clearly trying to derail this thread and defame this project. For what reason? I truly have no idea. Can we please keep a civil discussion in this thread?

You don't seem to understand the details of the coin. Nevertheless, I'll answer your questions:

how you can give the possibility to create smart contracts on your project

The ENJ token is on the Ethereum network. There's no claim here of running a different smart contract VM. The only smart contract that might be "spawned" is the mint contract, which is cloned with specific parameters on the blockchain to spawn new Custom Coin types. This is similar to a token factory, with the ENJ based tokens becoming registered in our registry contract.

Also, why are you the escrows of your own project ? Because of your own reputation ?

Example, I'm an investor with a few million dollars, your project costs 50 million dollars, that's what you talked about. Why should I put so much money ? What is the development ? You create something ? You are minecraft ? Who are you ?

We have set a soft-cap of 60k ETH, hard cap of 100k. This is to fund at least 5 years of development and expand our development team so we can move fast and hard on every planned feature. There are many other costs beyond that. We have 15 years of business experience and 9 years running our social network platform. We know how to tackle this at speed and scale, and we've laid out our detailed fund allocation in the whitepaper - did you read it?

Can you put your token in a known game ?

We're starting with Minecraft support, it's a natural fit for our existing network and a goliath of a game, with 55 million players every month! http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/02/27/minecraft-has-55-million-monthly-players-122-million-sales

After some community feedback, we're already working on a second integration with Unturned, an awesome and very popular online survival game. Very excited for this one! Shortly after Unturned, we'll have 2 more games in the pipeline which I cannot announce quite yet.

To play a game as a gamer, I need the server to be closest to me, or else i lag, in the whitepaper you do not talk about it.

This is not how online game servers work. Each game server continues to manage its own player connections normally. Our SDKs will add the ability for the server to recognize and sync player items and currencies from the blockchain. If a player trades their items on an external marketplace, it will be reflected inside the game, as their player account will be linked to their Ethereum address.

In the technical considerations section (i mentioned earlier) we talk about confirmation times and trading in-game items, but we outlined a method that the SDK will compensate for these issues until certain Ethereum network updates go live at the end of the year.

August, with the Bitcoin's issues and UASF event.

This is running on Ethereum, not Bitcoin. The date is moving forward to avoid the August 1st issues.

If you want to ask legitimate serious questions, go ahead. But I will not be replying to any further trolling.
Thank you for your feedback. We welcome an open discussion about our crowdsale.
We are firm in our decision to stay with Ethereum after extensive research. All of the functionality in Enjin Coin will work perfectly on the Ethereum blockchain - it's battle-tested and widely used around the world. We have been in business long enough to know when we should take advice and when we should follow our instincts. As a successful company of 9 years, in the business capital of the world, we are confident that our business choices reflect our goals for the gaming community and our history proves this.

Alex of Coinpayments told us to get feedback from you and was happy to be our Advisor. I've known him personally since 2011. He suggested talking to the NVO team since you successfully completed your ICO. We thought you would have valuable feedback on the process. We listened and discussed our concept with you, but you pushed for using Stratis and ranted endlessly about Ethereum itself being a “scam”.

We got in touch with the lead developer of Stratis, and they informed us that it would not be ready for 3-6 months. We investigated other blockchains but they did not have enough mainstream support or infrastructure. Therefore, we chose Ethereum as the most stable and accepted platform to build this project. The Ethereum Virtual Machine works perfectly well, and after our research, confident that their technology is moving in the right direction. We have detailed this under Technical Considerations in our whitepaper: https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf

It appears you are trying to utilize my conversation as a way to ride on Enjin's good name, pursue your own agenda against Ethereum or possibly trying to initiate some form of social scam against our crowdsale.

We will talk to Alex and the NVO team directly about your behaviour and I'm sure they won't appreciate your actions here.

Very well you answer as a marketer, not as a CTO, I asked a question, how you can give the possibility to create smart contracts on your project, knowing that you are not ethereum, you launch a token.

I wait for your answer before going on.

As for Alex, why contact him, why contact NVO? To take our ideas? To try to do better? Win $ 50 Million on a crowdsale? Why use an ERC20 token? for money ? That's what you told me, it's for the money, give me another reason related to this choice.

Also, why are you the escrows of your own project ? Because of your own reputation ? Even if you were globally known, its does not mean that investors can trust you because of the conflict of interest. The whitepaper and the crowdsale says that you want to rush the crowdsale and finish it in 8 hours. Putting pressure on the investors, you don't give them any time to think and encourage them to invest as quickly as possible using marketing tricks which means "Quickly give us your money". But in the end, the token won't be usefull, Witek you are just a piece of shit, and you ruined your life with this crowdsale.

Example, I'm an investor with a few million dollars, your project costs 50 million dollars, that's what you talked about. Why should I put so much money ? What is the development ? You create something ? You are minecraft ? Who are you ? Apart from someone trying to share their servers and taking advantage of the hype to do a crowdsale, that's the only reason why there is a standard in Ethereum tokens.

Can you put your token in a known game ? Or one of them on your platform ? little shit, you were a good guy when you came to talk to me like a little shit, I agreed to talk to you because of Alex, and even Alex realized that you're a little shit that only thinks about money, don't come to the bitcoin forum to talk about your idiot project, enjin is a scam company, you are unknown to the battalion, I am a gamer, and I do not need your platform, Singapore is an important country in terms of logistics not gaming.

Enjin is a shit in my eyes, you may have servers but you have no more value. Why should we invest on this token? We will make money because people would like to buy your token to buy skins? This is not possible, you are not game developer.

I do not understand why people mostly Slavic are in Singapore, for legal reasons? surely. Investors could come from the USA, or from China, where it is forbidden. You told me yourself that your lawyer is there only to protect your team.

To play a game as a gamer, I need the server to be closest to me, or else i lag, in the whitepaper you do not talk about it.

Conclusion, you are just a centralized company that needs more funds for your own pocket, and not for a service assumption.

By the way, I have the discussions on skype if someone wants to check.

No advancement, only a new token, we saw this several times. You are not ethereum to offer smart contract from your platform, you may be suffering from the crisis and want to have money from the crowdsale, Singapore won't be bothering to withdraw the frunds of the crowdsale, you're just a bunch of shit, you do not offer any innovation, ERC20 is just a hype, ethereum guys will invest without even looking at the project. Bancor lost 50% of its marketcap, I wonder how your crowdsale will go. Remember Witek, 70% of your project come from me, and you used it to hide your scam, do not forget that I could be a god compared to you Witek, you consulted my intelligence before talking about your scam project, I'm part of the bitcoin and altcoin community, and you come to play here, it's horrible, you do not improve any technology, even the bounty hunters are not interested by your project, I respect them a lot, and they are not Not stupid enough to come and join you.

You want to talk to the NVO team ? Go ahead and do it, i am one of the co founders, the team gave you an idea, and you used it to hide your scam, and now you want to hide behinde Alex ? Where is CPS in your project ? everyone abandoned you. Complain to the team, you will find that all the members thinks that you are a little shit, don't threaten me Witek, i am a god compared to you, you are just a small CTO with a scam project. It is sad that you did it because you will disapear soon, just for some dollars. I am just asking myself some questions, i know scamers but they stayed for a long time in the market. I would like the community to challenge me and to challenge this team.

August, with the Bitcoin's issues and UASF event. Good time for a crowdsale right ? you want to take advantage of the events ?

Good luck for your shit crowdsale, you got the response from my side, i think the bitcoin community will never invest into this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
One more project with the concept of the game, this will attract many investors from the gamers. The future of this coin is already on show from now on, yes I think it will be good price when marketed later.
EDIT: By the way, why do you use a bought account : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jacob70-842426

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We are firm in our decision to stay with Ethereum after extensive research. All of the functionality in Enjin Coin will work perfectly on the Ethereum blockchain - it's battle-tested and widely used around the world. We have been in business long enough to know when we should take advice and when we should follow our instincts. As a successful company of 9 years, in the business capital of the world, we are confident that our business choices reflect our goals for the gaming community and our history proves this.

We got in touch with the lead developer of Stratis, and they informed us that it would not be ready for 3-6 months. We investigated other blockchains but they did not have enough mainstream support or infrastructure. Therefore, we chose Ethereum as the most stable and accepted platform to build this project. The Ethereum Virtual Machine works perfectly well, and after our research, confident that their technology is moving in the right direction. We have detailed this under Technical Considerations in our whitepaper: https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
This project is a scam, they stole my idea in order to veil the scam.
I talked on skype with witek and maxime, they give the opportunity to make smart contracts on Ethereum while they have a token contract, they are not a blockchain, anyone can do it. I told them to create a blockchain with blockstream or stratis, and finally they want to earn money with the ethereum hype, there is only marketing in the whitepaper.
For the rest, Rise had the same marketing strategy you can check their website, selling skins and things like that, they did their crowdsale on bittrex and there was never any added value, the only added value came from the price of the bitcoin. Check coinmarketcap.
The technical ideas came from me, they used them to hide their scam, I trusted them because they were introduced to me by coinpayments, and as Alex is a member of the NVO team I trusted them, gave my ideas, and they Used 70% of what I told them to hide their scam.
I could send the old whitepaper because I kept it, the only thing they want is to earn money, I promise you that there is no more value.
I do not work for money, I offered my help for free, and I talked to them about other possibilities with other technologies, but in the end they preferred the Ethereum hype.
Their only interest is to have money, as Singapor is favorable to Bitcoin, they are safe with your money, the proof being that they have no escrow, they want to take the funds directly without third parties.
I warn you not to invest on this project, I have the evidence on Skype, this project only serves to bail out their pockets.

EDIT: By the way, why do you use a bought account : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jacob70-842426
Is the team related to this site https://www.enjin.com?
You have to clarify all these because OP only put one which is this https://enjincoin.io/

Yes we're the same team behind Enjin.com - but the Enjin Coin & crowdsale-specific information is all going to be on enjincoin.io

Nice project.

Thanks!

not open bounty dev
wait to open signature campaign and another bounty

We will be announcing the signature campaign soon!
Pages:
Jump to: