Pages:
Author

Topic: Old trader offering here hedgefund service - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2023, 05:38:39 AM
Hi, Im old trader i had a lot losses,i realised If you want to win the game you got be on the both sides of the game.
So i decided to start use hedging trading methods.
And Also the averaging down and flash crash buy orders for example even If btc don't go to 3000-4000$ just in case i'll have those orders.
About futures trading i'll Open btc long and short on different exchangers but same coin with wide stop loss on the monthly high or monthly low.

Why i need investors ?
I have not any money myself i been losing all and i got hit by FTX case when i was using the FTX bull /bear tokens the idea was good but i have learned Lessons hard way when CME GROUP CEO Terry D told about FTX i should been listen my way now is i try to deal with regulated and trusted assets like btc and eth related.
So i have no money my own and Im in huge debt because all those years i been learning " but i take it as School"
Anyways If you want to go to university to study finaces you will pay 30,000$-70,000$ so nothing comes for free in life but i payed with my financial losses my healt time and everything else.
I could make this as parable i took the hit so you don't have to i made mistakes so you don't have to so i sacraficed myself for others.
And If you really want to earn money on financial markets and with trading you either pay for learning or you learn best by hard way but the point is in life you pay either way for something If you want. "The hard way is not for everybody it can devastate and destroy all your life " yes after hard way you will have best experince and a lot knowledge but it doesn't come without sacrafices so for some people it's best to use knowledge of other people.  The greater the end results the bigger sacrafices and the price you pay for it.

Im looking for investors to join i pay 10% weekly ROI becouse i actually make money you get 10% ROI Every Friday so 5 days you wait monday to Friday and Every friday you will have payday. + Special rewards for clients If i do better then i will give out rewards aswell.
What else i want to do ?  Im looking for landlord or Property owners with who i can make some deal so i can use their property as my office so all the investors can come to visit me there and my team (so Im looking for team members aswell who want to join hedgefund)
Needless to say the office location got the one of the WORLD best locations and wealthy postal code area only i want to provide only the best and well presented experince to my clients.
Also Im looking for Luxury cars dealership partnership and contacts so i can make some nice Ferrari or lambo as gift to one of our clients.
Also Im looking for hotel owners flight companies who will be working on partnership with my hedgefund and my clients will have some special treatment and some nice rewards.
But we don't need to go large we just work with long term clients we don't need large base of clients we are not going to be commercial bank.

And off course as hedgefund we are our clients should have some nice yacht parties and events becouse we are hedgefund and our investors will feel special and they are special for us.
And i want to give out clear message,my hedgefund clients are VIP and they should be treated best.

We work hard and enjoy the fruits of hard work and success.

I can't run this service for 1-2 person i definately need some more people so If you guys are interested to be part of this then let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: