Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Transcendence ANN - page 40. (Read 41440 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 03:15:56 PM
I remember that the cryptokitties on ETH made a sensation.

I hope that the network will not be blocked from the number of transactions  Wink
copper member
Activity: 676
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 02:55:07 PM
CryptoMages is like #cryptokitties on steroids - powered by $TELOS (the real one, not the EOS shit). We will soon offer an early access for some TELOS - take the chance and secure ultra rare cards as well as a time benefit for training ... Tournaments are coming.

Collect cards, beat the computer, fight against humans in offline and online Matches, earn TELOS, make your cards more valuable .. trade cards with others.

This is CryptoMages the Godmother of CryptoGames.

We plan to bring CryptoCoins with real Cards to the physical world as well.

Stay tuned.

JUST FOR THE RECORD..
TELOS HAS ALREADY SURPASSED ALL USECASES OF OTHER MASTERNODECOINS COMBINED ...

just saying : )

Enjoy.
May 14, 2019, 02:47:07 PM
hello folks,

here just to confirm that bluebox is working great (at collocation) and just started receiving rewards

Grin

I also have a blue box and I am very happy  Cool Cool Cool

Yes good job Pascal
Activity: 105
May 14, 2019, 02:41:19 PM
hello folks,

here just to confirm that bluebox is working great (at collocation) and just started receiving rewards

Grin

copper member
May 14, 2019, 07:51:29 AM
https://blockinsure.me/ is our easy-peasy-just-in-time-and-once-for-all Warranty Extension for products sold from us or direct partners.
The best thing is that you pay only once, than you get cashback = additional warranty fund and a discount on purchases.
Think of normal warranty extensions you can buy together with a TV or washing machine but this time you but it once and it works for all your purchases and you don't pay monthly fees.

Interested? Questions? Check out www.blockinsure.me and find out more.

This is also part of our www.telosgreen.org strategy

copper member
May 13, 2019, 03:41:23 PM

@everyone if you share the Kickstarter campaign on twitter using the Kickstarter twitter button AND when you add @teloscoin to the tweet (so we can track it) you get a chance to win and indieGO XS family and friends package. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/681890174/indiego-classic-retro-console-and-xs-the-new-slim?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=IndieGO%20
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
May 13, 2019, 09:06:35 AM
Haha : )
It was obviously that you posted it : )
Is because of yesterday discord explosion and the tendency that people get on my nerves we will fork to telos green with a collateral of 4 Million and a 1:1 swap with telos classic.

Less is more

good idea... finally the entire network never will stuck... ;-)
copper member
May 13, 2019, 08:05:43 AM
Haha : )
It was obviously that you posted it : )
Is because of yesterday discord explosion and the tendency that people get on my nerves we will fork to telos green with a collateral of 4 Million and a 1:1 swap with telos classic.

Less is more
May 13, 2019, 07:57:06 AM
If hetzner would go bankrupt because of Contabo would it hurt the euro ? ?
We just run a coin and are not bounded to services accepting it.

you right.. my wrong... good work...make that scam great again.... anyway  my bet it's still open.. 2k telos  we have a deal!!! ;-)

copper member
May 13, 2019, 07:44:36 AM
They accept telos that’s all .. they can advertise if they like on kryptobay and or gunsrus.. and perhaps we can make them great again .. if people like you are annoyed about peg than come to Telos .. the service would be still available.
I don’t care about the Pegasuscoin and it’s history .. I see the vps service which currently is working and deserves a chance.

If hetzner would go bankrupt because of Contabo would it hurt the euro ? ?
We just run a coin and are not bounded to services accepting it.
May 13, 2019, 07:40:51 AM
There is partnership .. ?
They accept telos and you can rent a vps ..
Why would be affected if they fail?
We could buy their entire volume and make use of their work so it wasn’t useless.
Stay cool 😎

no partnership??? so why associate your name with that scam !!! Huh really i m just curious!!!
copper member
May 13, 2019, 07:33:46 AM
There is partnership .. ?
They accept telos and you can rent a vps ..
Why would be affected if they fail?
We could buy their entire volume and make use of their work so it wasn’t useless.
Stay cool 😎
May 13, 2019, 05:41:12 AM
You can now rent a VPS using TELOS

haha nice partnership!!

if you want i can cotinue!!!  haha nice partnership!!..

dev you need to will be serious or this project die !!!

good work

sory this two are more recent..

this guy want spend money.. perfect!!!

for this guy all scam coins are great (look the old post)...

dev please wakeup!

please dev you need to be serious.. you need to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is the link at dev team on the official website...

if you want create a partnership with vps service you need to try with contabo and hetzner because all mn are hosted on this two platforms... .. good work...
copper member
May 11, 2019, 05:46:17 PM
Yep work in progress

as seen on www.kryptobay.eu : )

You can now rent a VPS using TELOS

copper member
April 30, 2019, 11:05:49 AM
Nope we switch with the next major release which is still planned for the first birthday. We count the results about this vote on 15th and if the decision goes in the direction of tiered nodes than we start preparations to switch which also includes a coinswap.

Not before July.

now that we have the volume : )  https://peertoro.eu/ offers now also PIVIX Masternode sharing.
The lowest possible share is 25% and the highest is 80% . Forget the 20%fee .. it is just the difference between your share and our share.

Sit down ... take some breath ... relax...

Wallet v1.1.0.1 has been released.
Updating Masternodes will reset the counter. You can skip this wallet or you skip the next one.

The next one will disable all wallet prior 1.1.0.1

Changelog (1.1.0.1 Codename Doomsday for privacy):
- added dnsseed domains (not working yet but soon)
- added 2 new and additional seednodes
- Removed ztelos from interface
- changed protocol in preparation of Wallet 1.2 release -> which renders ztelos useless !!!

Attention if you own ztelos it is the last chance to use wallet 1.1.0.0 to transfer.
As soon we enforce the new protocol than your ztelos will be stuck and unspendable.
(Except you like to create a Telos Classic fork by keeping old wallets and nodes)

If you upgrade to 1.1.0.1 you don’t need to upgrade later to 1.2.
It is up to you if you change nodes now or wait and do it when you have to.

You can find and grab the wallet currently only from GitHub :
https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/tag/v1.1.0.1

Happy weekend and do it relaxed .. keep cool, don’t panic = no stress needed.

This is the gaming website where we launch tournaments and people play to win telos
#cryptogamerz-club

Half way done .. last bug in promundi is going to be solved also
Oh and we made a contract with payter for nfc payments .. required for the vending machines .

So we are close to get the vending machines ready for telos .. I am going to contact graviex about cooperation
The machines have touchscreens and allow videos to be played
We can cooperate that way that the graviex allows to exchange any crypto to telos and than pay on the machine
Or : we can grant cashback when you pay with nfc cards
Cashback = Telos

When you are in front of such a machine you can use the graviex app to pay

When we can convince them, we „both“ will have good news
These machine are updated via internet which means we „infiltrate“ existing machines which have been sold allready worldwide
So we need to marketing telos as cashback coin in the future
I am impressed that uk ja not payback system comparable to payback.de
Aeguana has also customers like gyms .. so ProFitCycle plus this plus Dikas.info builds the foundation to bring „motivational based“ usecases.  We are close ..

So we go the fallowing paths: Motivational cases (cashback)
Unconditional basic income (promundi)
Tournament / esports (cryptogamerz-club)
Payment coin (kryptobay/ AppStore/ vending machines / point of sale software)
Warranty extension (BlockInsureMe).
3D-Pringt
Appstore and Amicloud
This is 2019.. (gunsrus.tv comes too)

Well and we have more cooperationswhich are soon to be announced... Rollercoaster action ahead.

So from that point we can modify collateral and rewards or swap the coinbase .. it is up to the community ... but it should be once for all time if we change the underlying codebase.

Oh.. preordering for current batch of blueboxes ends soon
www.blueboxing.net

: ) Thats it for current status.. more questions? Join us on our discord channel

GunsRus.TV video plattform is going to invite content creators starting next week offering Masternode based monthly income and Revenue shares .

We plan to create project groups with different targets.. We invite everyone to join and become "active". One group is TELOS green which will focus on making earth a better place https://telosgreen.org/ another branch will focus on payment solutions and another will be about entertainment (Gaming / Videos ) .. All of them will be show cased on a TELOS Hub page and in the TELOS app.

It is not ready yet..
The "Roadmap" for now is : finishing gamerzclub (esports), promundi (social ) , gunsrus.tv, BlockInsureME, CryptoMages (game), and some other things... any ETA? ASAP.. some are 99% done ...
The job is then to take the best.. combine them, polish them and promote them...
Easy peasy ..

Kryptobay.eu is launching the "Needful things campaign" .. (did anyone read the book? ) whatever the idea is that we add things to the product portfolio you would like to buy. Being it a comic issue number 1 .. a baseball card, a stamp a car, clothes, toys, electronics.. it doesn't matter. The rule: You really must buy it using TELOS. One user did it allready. One benefit will follow for BlockInsureME users as electronics sold by partner sellers on Kryptobay (or us) are covered by the lifetime warranty built into BlockInsureMe.

on www.telosgreen.org we have established now a public forum.

https://telosgreen.org/forum/

The forum is multilingual .. the website will be translated later.

telosgreen.org is now also available in English
April 30, 2019, 09:39:41 AM
so 15th of next month telos switch to Tiered Masternode System ?
copper member
April 30, 2019, 09:22:49 AM
I’ve never wanted to change the collateral and the last voting participation was close to nill..
The requirement is normal since it is a pivx wallet.
Changing this means we go the way of a coin swap.
April 30, 2019, 08:31:19 AM
really the wallet use a lot of cpu and ram?Huh unbelievable!
really you want change collateral??
it's a real vote or it's like the other about the reward?
copper member
April 28, 2019, 08:15:10 AM
peertoro.eu dropped the price by 20% for 3rd party nodes. These offerings include the required collateral and are equal to the Telos Bronze packages, just for other coins. https://www.peertoro.eu/

In the current per-order period for the bluebox you can only order the Pro Version as shown here. @Masternode_Buzz masternodes Plug and play powered by @teloscoin available at blueboxing.net or @kryptobay

so we are getting close to some changes (first birthday in front)...
due to high requirements (CPU and RAM) as well as that Zerocoin getting abandoned by PIVX we need to push the gas pedal a little more...
and we need to decide what to do ..
Option 1 : We keep on privacy and need to replace zerocoin or wait for a fix or we use the the situation for bigger conceptional changes..

Option 2 Many people asked for Tiered nodes .. .I have setup a voting about this: https://governance.rocks/details?id=24

Attention! The Decision deadline is shorter - see details in the voting description. ...
In addition to this we will launch tomorrow another voting about the Reward structure.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please if you have minted zerocoins .. change them back as long you can.
We will release a new wallet which will disable zerocoin transactions (in our case it is called Transcendence aka zTELOS (check privacy tab).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... So.. we need to decide quick about: Privacy or not... Rewards, Tiered nodes and Reward cuts... in between we temporary disable the zerocoin protocol completely. If you have any other suggestions.. now it is the time ; )

Pages:
Jump to: