Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 2. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 23, 2019, 07:15:34 AM
Community Program - Pong Cheecharern (ODP)
Pong, Product Manager at OmiseGO, is the man behind the OmiseGO Developer Program (ODP)

https://blog.omisego.network/community-program-pong-cheecharern-odp-5ff57212c42
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 15, 2019, 03:16:16 PM
I bought OmiseGo a long time ago because I found out that he had signed an agreement with Macdonalds, only because of this I bought it, but now it has fallen very badly and I do not know what to do. Hold it or not, let's see what will happen.

The MacDonald's deal was only a sign that the dev team has the determination to make the coin succeed. The OmiseGo price has fallen just like the rest of the altcoins, nothing was spared. You just brought during the irrational greed phase of the market.
Activity: 1085
April 08, 2019, 02:55:01 PM
Good team
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 11:44:02 PM
OmiseGO (OMG) is a white label eWallet, smart contract platform and ERC-20 token (standard code Ethereum)
OmiseGO (OMG) can also be said to be a decentralized bank, exchange, and blockchain gateway supported by assets.
OMG's main goal is to become a superior "high value exchange and settlement platform". Think of the Ripple + universal bridge decentralized remittances to connect fragmented payment processors, legacy rails, and decentralized blockchains.
OMG is based on the ERC-20 which defines the functions of smart contract codes that are recognized throughout the Ethereum ecosystem system.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 15, 2019, 03:56:32 AM
$OMG is now open for Futereum mining into Futereum Bitcoin. Use your OMG tokens to mine the FUTB contract. See https://futereum.com for more!
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
- Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
February 25, 2019, 04:02:54 PM
I bought OmiseGo a long time ago because I found out that he had signed an agreement with Macdonalds, only because of this I bought it, but now it has fallen very badly and I do not know what to do. Hold it or not, let's see what will happen.
In fact, it seems to me that you have no other option than to adhere to the basic strategy, which includes the long-term storage of the assets in which you spent your money. Practically the entire cryptocurrency market is full of such projects, which have lost in price about 300%.
I also have this coin in my portfolio and we can only hope for growth. At this price, I definitely will not sell this coin, it has good trading.
Activity: 644
February 23, 2019, 04:07:46 PM
In fact, it seems to me that you have no other option than to adhere to the basic strategy, which includes the long-term storage of the assets in which you spent your money. Practically the entire cryptocurrency market is full of such projects, which have lost in price about 300%.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
February 23, 2019, 03:33:27 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 16, 2019, 06:55:55 AM
OmiseGO’s Alpha Release (Ari) OmiseGO’s to announce our alpha release aka Ari!

And also in the article such topics were considered:

What happened after Devcon 4?
What was the incident at Devcon 4?
What is the alpha release (Ari)?

https://blog.omisego.network/omisegos-alpha-release-ari-8419afade8a8
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 11:12:45 AM
Hello OmiseGo supporters.
OMG has just been added to freshly launched xchange Xult.
Xult is powered by ExchangeCoin (EXCC) that has been on the market for over a year. Xult is also the only crypto exchange that will support Google Assistant and Facebook Chatbot solutions very soon.
Please visit the exchange and join us!!
Xult.com

Good news for the coin, I like its liquidity. I think we can see a growth of 50-100% soon. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 02, 2019, 10:57:10 AM
OmiseGO January Roundup https://blog.omisego.network/omisego-january-roundup-7f372d8720b
January main events

Technical Updates:
-Plasma
-eWallet

ShinhanCard Proof-of-concept demo
OmiseGO shares Ethereum address in WBTC
OmiseGO Newsletter revamp
OmiseGO welcomes Dennis Keller
The Binance Conference, Jan 19–22 2019

https://blog.omisego.network/omisego-january-roundup-7f372d8720b
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
February 01, 2019, 09:13:19 AM
Hello OmiseGo supporters.
OMG has just been added to freshly launched xchange Xult.
Xult is powered by ExchangeCoin (EXCC) that has been on the market for over a year. Xult is also the only crypto exchange that will support Google Assistant and Facebook Chatbot solutions very soon.
Please visit the exchange and join us!!
Xult.com
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 02:46:24 AM
Is this a coin or ether token?

Looks like scam. Millions of dollars raised andddddd nothing happening.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 15, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
Yes OMG is a polular coin right now is on 28 rank on coinmarketcap ,this coin have a lot of hype because they have the Vitalik's support,and the concept of this project is promising ,offer a next-generation value transfer service operating across currencies and asset types.
December 15, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
The age of a coin does not matter as long as the results at the end solves problems in the cryptoshere. When a coin has good offering, its popularity can soar overnight. I think we can invest now.
December 15, 2018, 04:03:00 PM
Real-world uses. OmiseGO aims to offer a payment gateway that can be used for an extensive range of financial services, including peer-to-peer payments, international remittances, bill payment, top-up of debit cards and much more. It’s also designed to provide interoperability between different blockchains and payment networks.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
I think that this project has great potential, but so far it still does not use it to the full. See what happens after the market starts to grow.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 15, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
This project brought me a big profit a few months ago. I think this project is one of the most interesting and promising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 02:50:56 PM
Not only OmiseGo, ZeroX and Tezos also not have ANN Threads. Even so, this doesn't make them less popular but vice versa.
It seems like other platforms must learn how to market a product correctly from these three best platforms.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 02:10:00 PM
OmiseGo is a truly innovative project.This implies that it targets to operate not just as a digital coin, but also as an alternative to cryptocurrency exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: