Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 62. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 01:40:51 PM

I never really heard of the project until I saw it on top of the coincap. Do you think its going to be a good token for long term?
I might just buy few just to see how much it could grow in a month. If its worth the wait, I'd buy more whenever there is a dip along the way. How do the team make the token useful for its users, is this going to function like bitquence?

It's quite a good coin with solid base under it. You can look through the whitepaper of that project
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
August 23, 2017, 01:29:45 PM

I never really heard of the project until I saw it on top of the coincap. Do you think its going to be a good token for long term?
I might just buy few just to see how much it could grow in a month. If its worth the wait, I'd buy more whenever there is a dip along the way. How do the team make the token useful for its users, is this going to function like bitquence?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 01:20:32 PM
Hi all.
I would like to have information on how much would you earn when staking Omisego?
I mean, how much % is the staking? How much is needed to earn a staking reward?
I mean, OMG is PoS. Right?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 10:55:01 PM
keep in mind that the company behind OMG, Omise, is already functioning as a payment processor for businesses across Southeast Asia and is a major, venture capitalist backed startup

https://www.omise.co/

They have support from the Thai Ministry of Finance

They are launching a blockchain based, paypal on steroids, money transffering app service in the next few months

http://www.ibtimes.com/initial-coin-offerings-go-mainstream-omise-kik-announce-cryptocurrency-sales-2546147
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 10:34:25 PM
Omise go is wallet base app to transfer money. The team is from Asia, the developer team is solid and Vitalik Buterin is the advisor in this project.

What is a wallet base app? There are many coins with mobile apps. I just don't see what omg offers that every other coin out there doesn't already offer. Looks like a plain jane coin with a lot of hype.

I think they have massive potential for mainstream adoption and it could happen very quickly

"Launched in 2013, Omise have strived to produce an efficient and secure infrastructure for payment processing using blockchain technology and over the past four years have expanded across Asia, securing investment from the continent’s leading investment firms. The company is supported by well-respected industry experts including Joseph Poon, co-author of bitcoin’s lightning network paper and Ethereum co-founders, Gavin Wood and Vitalik Buterin. The company aims to provide the necessary infrastructure for individuals and organizations to utilize the Ethereum blockchain to facilitate financial activities, as the Omise team explains:

“Through the OmiseGO network connected to the Ethereum mainnet, anyone will be able to conduct financial transactions such as payments, remittances, payroll deposit, B2B commerce, supply-chain finance, loyalty programs, asset management and trading, and other on-demand services, in a completely decentralized and inexpensive way.”
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 08:15:29 PM
Omise go is wallet base app to transfer money. The team is from Asia, the developer team is solid and Vitalik Buterin is the advisor in this project.

What is a wallet base app? There are many coins with mobile apps. I just don't see what omg offers that every other coin out there doesn't already offer. Looks like a plain jane coin with a lot of hype.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
August 22, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

I already use myetherwallet, was trying to find a desktop alternative.  So far Mist seems to be the best bet although I would prefer something a little more lightweight.

I looked at Exodus and it seemed good on the surface but the closed source nature of the software put me off.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2017, 05:22:22 PM
exodus is closed source, I would rather use something clearly verified by comunity instead of that... but everybody is different Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 05:03:33 PM
What desktop wallets are people using to store OMG tokens?

exodus wallet supports the OmiseGo with its latest update.
August 22, 2017, 04:28:16 PM
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
August 22, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
What desktop wallets are people using to store OMG tokens?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 09:37:36 AM
If OMG is working on ethereum system, would it be plausible to have it on NEO as well?
Activity: 168
August 21, 2017, 10:26:12 PM
2+ days of 'Round 1' voting into the #AltcoinUnicorn Games, we have preliminary data identifying which AltCoins do the crypto investors find more promising. Feel free to participate, Round 1 ends Aug 26, 2017

For more information on the AltcoinUnicorn Games, visit https://www.securecoin.capital/coingames

Match 1. Ripple (#XRP) and EOS (#EOS) are tied with 50% votes each - this one is going to be close

Match 2. NEO (#NEO) is leading with 85% of the votes in its competition against NEM (#XEM) - 4+ days left but will take momentum from the latter's fanbase to change this trajectory

Match 3. Litecoin (#LTC) has a small lead over DigitalCash (#DASH) with 67% of the votes - this one can get close in a hurry

Match 4. IOTA (#IOT) seems to have an unassailable lead over Gnosis (#GNO) with 91% of all votes - should we call this one already?

You can keep up with updates @currencycapital on Twitter, via https://twitter.com/currencycapital

...So where is OMG? Or are you just spamming this wherever you can (you're posting this in an OmiseGo thread)?
Activity: 168
August 21, 2017, 01:22:20 PM
If you guys want to vote for OMG to be on ETHfinex:

https://strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c
Activity: 16
August 21, 2017, 10:18:04 AM
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 10:45:37 AM
omg dump little while others to the ground and rocket to the moon while others pump little, its a good coin which deserve long term holding
Activity: 13
August 20, 2017, 10:42:09 AM
i don't hold a lot of alt coins i tend to stick with a few and investigate them with all the time and resources i have at my disposal; and omg is one of them;guys this is the google/amazon of the dotcom era hodl till the end;you'll be rewarded a million times over. ppt seems promising too

read this doc if you havent already;pretty interesting

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ZDMEjuzpVVQm1RTDBvNFF2Y1k/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 20, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
Perfect, hopefully that team will not screw it up! Wink

Those advisors shouldn't let the team screw it up  Grin
August 20, 2017, 03:26:56 AM
Perfect, hopefully that team will not screw it up! Wink
Activity: 44
August 20, 2017, 02:34:01 AM
Wowwww!!!!!! The guy who predicted ETH would rise from $10 to $360 (18 months ago) says OMG may be worth $700 in the near future!

https://pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

btw if you check it's $3000 to subscribe to this newsletter O.o these are professional advisors and this doc was leaked lol
Pages:
Jump to: