Pages:
Author

Topic: [on Hold] Bitlogic.cc Fair Crypto-Betting Signature Campaign | Member-Legendary - page 11. (Read 11273 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
Hi LoyceV its my first time to work with you. Hope I would be accepted to be part of this campaign.
Change signature once accepted. Thank you

Bitcointalk Username: Oasisman
Bitcointalk Rank: Full member
Number of Posts: 137
Bitcoin Address: 331skcjh76u5Qt2hAbabb8Zv8EMXtNkggL
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Bitcointalk Username: Ahiaba
Bitcointalk Rank: Member
Number of Posts: 83
Bitcoin Address:1FsJYoXFYss6NbX5osNcMg3w7Nh6ZkwMAX
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk Username: koeb88
Bitcointalk Rank: Member
Number of Posts: 77
Bitcoin Address: 18aHhftFugNKdAmAjFQTEvv9i9ZDmPAY4H

I would be glad to join this campaign!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

This campaign is currently on hold until further notice.

Greetings, Bitcointalk!

With this post we officially announce Bitlogic’s first Signature Campaign here on Bitcointalk. We are happy to share this experience with the Bitcointalk community and are 24/7 open to your feedback.

Our announcement post: [ANN] Bitlogic.cc | Fair Crypto-Betting.

We want to start this campaign with 30 users. After 4 weeks we'll re-evaluate whether or not to continue. Here’s the link to the spreadsheet.

User Ranks and Payments:

| Rank | Per post   | Max per week | Slots filled |
|Member|0.000125BTC|0.00375BTC|3/6 temporary closed for Member accounts|
|Full Member|0.00020BTC|0.0060BTC|6/6 FULL|
|Sr. Member|0.00030BTC|0.0090BTC|4/6|
|Hero Member|0.00045BTC|0.0135BTC|3/6|
|Legendary|0.00050BTC|0.0150BTC|1/6|

Funds for the first week will be escrowed by me. Balance:

How to join?
First, read this entire post including the Rules.
Second, read the Signature Campaign Guidelines.
Then, post the following information:

Code:
Bitcointalk Username:
Bitcointalk Rank:
Number of Posts:
Bitcoin Address:
Please strictly follow this format, don't post "reserved".
Wearing our signature before being accepted is of course allowed, but doesn't guarantee you'll be accepted. We'll choose the best candidates, not the first ones to apply.

Know what you advertise
Testing Bitlogic.cc and posting your experiences in our official ANN-thread is not required but highly appreciated.

Rules:
1. This campaign is self-moderated to stop signature spam. I will remove all non-qualifying posts. If you quote the entire OP, your entry will be deleted.
2. Only constructive posts will be paid, with a maximum of 30 posts per week. Posts over the maximum can't be rolled over to the next week.
3. There is no minimum number of posts, but if your account becomes inactive, you might be removed.
4. There is no minimum length to make a post constructive, but you can expect scrutiny. If you can post a constructive post in 12 words, you don't need to make it longer.
5. Don't spam. Posts in Spam Megathreads won't be paid, no matter how "constructive" they are.
6. Posting what has already been said in a certain thread is considered spam and won't be paid. Read before posting, let's fight spam together.
7. Burst posting won't be paid. Use the forum as a forum, don't just post on the last day of the week.
8. Only one account per person.
9. Only English posts are counted.
10. Posts in campaign threads, bounties, promotions, giveaways, Archival, Micro Earnings, Politics & Society, Offtopic, Investor-based games, Mining (Altcoins) and Local boards are not counted.
11. Anyone who has been blacklisted for any of the campaigns I've managed in the past will be rejected here. Users with Red Trust on DT2 are not allowed to be in this campaign. Those entries will be deleted.
12.  We reserve the right to change this campaign at any moment, and to exclude people if we feel we need to do so.
If you break any of these rules, you'll be removed from the campaign without getting paid.
13. Obviously, you must wear our signature at all times. Talk to me if you go up in rank.
14. If you've been rejected, don't apply again.
15. Full Members and higher need to wear our avatar:

Report spammers
If you find anyone in this campaign breaking the rules, please report him/her to me. If I agree, he's out without pay, and I'll pay you 0.001BTC.

Signatures

███░█░██░██       bitlogic     |     FAIR CRYPTO-BETTING     |     INSTANT PAYOUT!
▄▄▄▄▄░██░██       [  BTC  -  BCC  -  LTC  -  DASH  -  ETH  -  ETC  -  XMR  -  ZEC  ]
█████░██▄▄▄       Coupon Code [ OFIE-2AHG ] for 100% First Deposit Bonus!

Code:
[url=http://bitlogic.cc/en]███░█░██░██       bitlogic     |     FAIR CRYPTO-BETTING     |     INSTANT PAYOUT!
▄▄▄▄▄░██░██       [  BTC  -  BCC  -  LTC  -  DASH  -  ETH  -  ETC  -  XMR  -  ZEC  ]
█████░██▄▄▄       Coupon Code [ OFIE-2AHG ] for 100% First Deposit Bonus![/url]

███████         bitlogic     |     FAIR CRYPTO - BETTING     |     INSTANT PAYOUT!
▄▄▄▄▄████         [  BTC  -  BCC  -  LTC  -  DASH  -  ETH  -  ETC  -  XMR  -  ZEC  ]
███████▄▄▄         Coupon Code [ OFIE-2AHG ] for 100% First Deposit Bonus!

Code:
[url=http://bitlogic.cc/en][b][font=ubuntu,arial][color=#F39224]███[/color][color=transparent]░[/color][color=#1FB5EA]█[/color][color=transparent]░[/color][color=#E83081]██[/color][color=transparent]░[/color][color=#27AC79]██[/color]         [color=#1B133D]bitlogic[/color]     [color=#F39224]|[/color]     [color=#27AC79]FAIR CRYPTO - BETTING[/color]     [color=#F39224]|[/color]     [color=#1FB5EA]INSTANT PAYOUT![/color]
[color=#F39224]▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=transparent]░[/color][color=#E83081]██[/color][color=transparent]░[/color][color=#27AC79]██[/color]         [color=#E73181][  BTC  -  BCC  -  LTC  -  DASH  -  ETH  -  ETC  -  XMR  -  ZEC  ][/color]
[color=#F39224]█████[/color][color=transparent]░[/color][color=#E83081]██▄▄▄[/color]         [color=#27AC79]Coupon Code[/color] [color=#F03DC1][ OFIE-2AHG ][/color] [color=#27AC79]for 100% First Deposit Bonus![/color][/font][/b][/url]

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███