Pages:
Author

Topic: On Litecoin halving - page 2. (Read 333 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 04, 2019, 04:27:22 AM
litecoin is the only altcoin that follows bitcoin patterns closely which means since now bitcoin is on the rise and other altcoins are dumping, litecoin is also going to be on the rise. so when the halving comes it is already ready for the rise.

additionally following bitcoin means its halvings are also hyped up so there should be the same pattern as bitcoin meaning an explosive rise before the halving aka a big ass pump and then a drop right afterwards.
so far each LTC halving has been like this too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
June 03, 2019, 04:25:41 PM
I think it can follow the pattern that btc follows before  and after each halving hopefully and i hope that ltc halving event this time will result in a super boost to overall market as welland it will push market to recovery faster than we can think hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
June 03, 2019, 04:10:13 PM
I actually don't really believe in people's predictions about crypto prices. Because I personally have determined what I have to buy. But with what is said above, of course I hope it will happen, because I also have assets in litecoin. If that's true, I'm happy, if I'm not right, I'm still happy. I enjoy every moment in crypto.

I do not follow people's predictions, like you, but you have to listen to people, because if they are talking so much about a coin, they will buy and price will increase
There are a lot of people expecting some increase in price, the trend is good, everything appoints to an increase of price
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 03, 2019, 04:06:55 PM
Litecoin with EOS and Binance are the most profitable altcoins in top 20, what more you expect? Bigger growth than Bitcoin? That will only happen if all altcoins start growing like mad.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 03, 2019, 04:04:10 PM
I really believe in Litecoin and I believe that it will grow very well in the future.  because it is worthy of a higher price, but what it predicts and I think it’s not worth trusting them.  because now no one really knows when there will be growth and how it will be necessary to trust only itself
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 03, 2019, 04:01:53 PM
I actually don't really believe in people's predictions about crypto prices. Because I personally have determined what I have to buy. But with what is said above, of course I hope it will happen, because I also have assets in litecoin. If that's true, I'm happy, if I'm not right, I'm still happy. I enjoy every moment in crypto.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 03, 2019, 03:56:06 PM
I think we will have a grow before halving as happen on past, and people who buy will get a good of profit if they have litecoin at that time, and maybe the price will stay at some range after halving.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 03, 2019, 03:45:06 PM
It is not a secret that in a couple months (according to this site, in 63 days, to be exact) there'll be a halving event. I won't delve into what it is (let's assume you already know). Rather, I want to share my thoughts on what to expect from Litecoin in terms of its future price action

Presently, this cryptocurrency is more or less following the general price dynamic of the whole cryptomarket. Maybe, it is a little more resistant to abrupt Bitcoin corrections (which all altcoins take note of), i.e. it doesn't fall as much as other altcoins (while rises a bit stronger on Bitcoin rebounds) but technically, there's nothing out of the ordinary to speak of. In other words, there's no hint at what to expect from the halving (let's call it writing on the wall in reverse) and which would give us an idea about future growth in the name of Litecoin

And that's the whole thing worth debating here. One morning we will wake up to see that Litecoin's price doubled or tripled overnight despite whatever dynamic we could have seen just a day before (whether it was an uptrend or downtrend). Moreover, we could plausibly expect the price of Litecoin to go down somewhat just before this explosive growth starts (and stagnate for some time prior to the real action). When exactly it is going to happen is an open question, but personally, I expect the explosion before the halving

Feel free to share your take of Litecoin's future price action in the context of the coming halving below (as well as vote above if you feel interested)
Pages:
Jump to: