Pages:
Author

Topic: On this week Ethereum down almost 30% - page 2. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 01:55:11 AM
These downfall and pump are common in cryptocurrency, Recent maintenance issue and large sale of eth made the downfall.

Once in a while such thing happens in all coins including bitcoins, maybe some big whale go frustrated or planned to bring down the price to gain profit.

Other reasons, GDAX and Coinbase poor handling server-loads

And one more silly rumor " Vitalik Buterin died in a car accident" Everything doesn't need to have a valid reasons, Just try to profit from it LOL Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2017, 01:29:50 AM
Maybe the reason is because the whale and the elite is causing out the coin after a great rise last month and also there a lot of bad rumour about ETH lately, not only ETH that going down but almost all of alt coin is going down even bitcoin is going down, it has given the trader the hard time to earn profit and seems like we need to wait pass august to see improvement, I observe this few days there are not much improvement and the price keep sliding down
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
July 01, 2017, 12:39:20 AM
Earlier this week, GDAX, the digital currency exchange run by Coinbase, experienced a flash crash in its USD – Ethereum market. While the price recovered quickly, the rapid price movement caused many traders to experience margin calls or stop loss orders, resulting in potentially severe losses. So now investors lost trust and now cashing their ETH because they don't want to lose their investment and don't want to be trap as well.

So it was like continuous phenomena that led to market loss. Everybody thought that it is going down so everyone started selling off their assets which made the condition even poor. That's result of today's ETH price I would say.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 12:24:38 AM
What is the main reason behind. why Ethereum is down day by day what is the main reason
It was really a big news of the EatH to down with this big dump because the down in the price of the eth was due to two reasons .
First reason was due to because the network chain of the ETH was in some technical problem ,so many people get scared sold them at low price .
And the second reason was of the fake news about the death of the ETH owner  .
These two things generated the fear in the heart of the ETH holders and they get panic of loss money and due to this reason they sold .
But as everything was fine , so it against cames at its own position of stable price with the improvement of network and reveal of the fake news of death of Owner of ETH .
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 01, 2017, 12:05:55 AM
It is not strange. Ethereum has risen %4000 in the last 3 month and you say it downed %30 which one is strange you think ?
Probably those that are worried are those that did not cash out and instead held thinking Ethereum could rise 8000% or more, I was not invested in Ethereum but if I was I would have sold long time ago, and then buy when the prices got cheaper once again, it was very easy to see it was a bubble and that it was going to burst but some people get blinded by their greed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 28, 2017, 10:36:14 AM
I just read in a Facebook group that it was a false news of ethereum creator that made the panic sell and ETH was down 40% on marketcap and value. Not sure if its true or not, anybody heard about this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
June 28, 2017, 10:23:16 AM
ETH is coming back very fast. Increasing nonstop. Just in two days this is incredible movement. From 0.095btc to 0.1195btc for now.
Great coverage.
Activity: 152
June 28, 2017, 10:05:28 AM
I think this correction for ETH isn't over yet. Unless there would be excellent news, many investors are cautious to buy above $300 level. It takes more time to restore confidence or hype sentiment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
June 28, 2017, 02:53:20 AM
It is not strange. Ethereum has risen %4000 in the last 3 month and you say it downed %30 which one is strange you think ?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 28, 2017, 02:19:36 AM
The resilience being shown by Ethereum is surprising. Yesterday, when it dipped to almost BTC0.09 (from BTC0.14 just 24 hours back), I though that a major correction is going to happen. But now it is rising again, and was trading at BTC0.11 when I last checked the exchange rates.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 27, 2017, 04:43:43 PM
Now you can buy ETH. there is many reason behind dump. Now time to buy ETH  Cool
Not only ethereum, who have been waiting to buy low could make use of the opportunity and invest on the different altcoins as well the bitcoin. Else hold on for days we might possibly reach $2000 in a short or two because the increasing trend is not observed.
Activity: 386
June 27, 2017, 03:17:44 PM
Now you can buy ETH. there is many reason behind dump. Now time to buy ETH  Cool
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
June 27, 2017, 01:14:51 PM
What is the main reason behind. why Ethereum is down day by day what is the main reason
Why not ask the reason ETH rasing up more than last month Grin? Remember not altcoin or things always growth, need down to rested and comeback in future
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
June 27, 2017, 11:18:38 AM
Just panic sell by newbie.and also few days ago eth pump to high so simple dump its normal.I think it will rise again very soon.you look at all alt coin now all are dumping now.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
June 26, 2017, 04:22:34 PM
I almost bought a whole lot of ETH when it fell to $268. Luckily I didn't, and am currently waiting to see how low it goes before I buy in.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
June 26, 2017, 03:50:20 PM
After the popular cryptocurrency trading platform Coinbase went down during a time of high traffic, with its app and its website failing to load for many people, the price of Ethereum has tanked again. The ETH/USD exchange rate went as low as $250 per Ethereum token, before rebounding to $270 after the problems were fixed.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/trading/ethereum-price-falls-250-another-coinbase-outage/

There is another crash on Coinbase based on this article besides the one they experienced about a week ago. I think this may have contributed a lot of the price of Ethereum going down fast.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
Earlier this week, GDAX, the digital currency exchange run by Coinbase, experienced a flash crash in its USD – Ethereum market. While the price recovered quickly, the rapid price movement caused many traders to experience margin calls or stop loss orders, resulting in potentially severe losses. So now investors lost trust and now cashing their ETH because they don't want to lose their investment and don't want to be trap as well.

They are saying they will reimburse the dollar value of the ETH customers had before the drop. Any idea what the price was before the crash?
Some have suggested anything from $320 down to $230
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 03:17:13 PM
Some thing just happen anybody in the bitcoin or even the crypto world generally will understands that finding a reason for every events is purely a waste of time because it won't matter as the market have the ability to either go high or low at any time it so pleases without anybody knowing the real reason but the spiral effect we see is the panic sellers who have not been wise enough to hold on for a while before disposing the little they have.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 26, 2017, 02:57:21 PM
It is not really surprising for this to have happened, of all the cryptos the one that seemed to be in the biggest bubble was Ethereum so it is not surprise that is the coin losing the biggest amount of money at the moment, currently the price is at 250 but I will not be surprised if it went below 200 and maybe even lower than that, after that it will be a good opportunity to buy Ethereum once again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 02:47:30 PM
The only reason is the fact the msot of the value of ALL the coins is based on speculation and not real use. So after a good up, people want to take there profit and after that goes some panic selling for those who think it is the end of all crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: