Pages:
Author

Topic: On what way would you know that your investing on the right business? - page 5. (Read 2902 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I usually invest in ICOs. and I never invest in ICOs which start early. I always wait and see their way of working and investments..
when I see the ICO is almost successful and it can give me a good profit than I'll invest in final weeks of that.. it will help me to secure my money and give me good profit..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
aiming build bussiness is profit and if you were placing your money to the particular bussiness and got profit steady i think this is the right bussiness and not difficult to recognize it and in my point of view that i will do bussiness if i have good knowledge regarding those kind of bussiness because build a new bussiness with no knowledge will only makes me huge loss
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well of course you have to feel confident about where you'll be placing your moneg on and ita a lot better if you invest in something that you're interested in so it won't feel like a burden in the long run. It doesnt have to be big earnings at the start as long as it gives you a feeling of security be because you know that you're in the right field of business
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
first i only invest in mining and some good alt to dump them later, and only when you see a good amount of hype around it, i only invest when i see that the pump that might occur have a great chance to occur

you see pascalcoin was recently pumped and there was a very high hype around it, it was bound to happen almost no risk, the hardest part is when you go out after you enter in play, no onw know the top of the pump
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Everything worthwhile has it own attribute and most time investors are blind by fictitious promising give by claims business funders. To me the first thing I look unto is the life span of the said business. Second thing I look unto is returned on investment. Most important thing I look into is the people behind it. Never invest in a ponzi business and returned on investment that is not real. If you want to go into business yourself then you need to develop your skills and knowledge on how the business you want to go into work.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
simple: if the business is giving you good amount of profit!

if it is someone else's business, you research about their past and their business to see if it is good, and if they have a good plan and invest.

and if it is your own business then it is a bit different because your business idea is the most important part of it. and then the persistence and how much you work on it is the other important half.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
wanna know more ideas  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: