Pages:
Author

Topic: On which basis ICO or tokens get ratings - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
in the form of project objective factors about the information and the people around who are responsible for the project as well as the allocation of tokens that will be offered in Ico later and determine the time when the implementation of Ico will be in the start ..
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Personally I don't reckon with those ICOs raters I researched on Google and read whitepapers, members of the team, the project as a solution to the society and it was recently established that some of these ICOs raters do collect bribe to rate and give good reviews to some undeserving ICOs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The ratings are not always true. These days some scams are getting high ratings. Some sites are taking money for these illegal ratings.
Activity: 70
I think they rate this by examining team members of the ICO. May be the sites also get paid to rate certain ICO.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
I think they are looking at their team members and based on that they are giving ratings.
I don't see any other way, every idea is good idea if it can be performed well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
The more I look at these countless ICOs, the more they all appear the same.

I mean, there's not much to examine. The same old lingo, the same old ideas recycled.

If I were to judge them I would put the greatest emphasis on the quality of the whitepaper.

But the ranking sites mostly concentrate on the amount of money the ICO managers are willing to give them.

Check out this medium article to see how easy it is to manipulate ICO ratings.

Not that I blame them or something. Just saying.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
There are many websites like ICObench, ICOratings that make a list of new coming cryptocurrency and ICO and sorted them out by ratings which they gave to the ICOs. My question is what are the factors that they examine to rate those ICOs. Anyone can help me.
Thank you all. 

They list different factors, but that doesn't really matter. Ratings from those sites are bought. The higher a company pays the better the ratings and reviews. ICOs can even make them publish exact words comming from the company itself. This has been proven multiple times, so don't even bother with their reviews and ratings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
There are many websites like ICObench, ICOratings that make a list of new coming cryptocurrency and ICO and sorted them out by ratings which they gave to the ICOs. My question is what are the factors that they examine to rate those ICOs. Anyone can help me.
Thank you all. 

I think its just a waste of time, all ico reviews that lists upcoming cryptocurrency and ICO and sorted them out by ratings  are all paid.
and according to business words, you cannot be paid and give a bad review

So do your own research, find out about the project, look into their team and finally decide after alot of done job what to do about the project.
In crypto currency 2018, you can only help yourself.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Thank you all. 

Those sites used several factors which would include but not limited to the composition of the team, how workable is the project, the duration, the ROI, road map etc but above all, is the interest of the person doing the review and his involvement in the project which nullities all of the objective argument that might have been put forward and the disclaimer they always put in their review is what makes me to be skeptical because they cannot be held responsible for any loss that arises for relying on their reviews and making a decision.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Thank you all. 
I don't believe these sites because currently many sites are working on Money basis so they don't judge properly in ICOs. But we should analyse the white paper, Road map and developing team that is the factor to predict the good project or scam one. So don't trust the Ratings of project because not all are properly given to them.
Activity: 154
The basis they use to rate those ico includes the product, they will check the product the team is trying to build, then they will check their team to know if they have the experience to build the project, they will check their token allocation and lot of other things,
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Thank you all. 
You can watch the list that they offer to examine. They are often: Team, Website, Whitepaper, MVP, etc. Then their "experts" will based on that factors to give scores for a project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
They usually judge an ICO from many things like: team, goal, development, roadmap planning and so on. But today many ICO websites are wrong in judging a project, sometimes they give a high score for an ICO scam
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Thank you all. 
I do not believe in those ratings, most of them are bought. ICObench is not good at all, for me the best option  is icodrops to check projects
Activity: 68
Thank you all. 
Pages:
Jump to: