Pages:
Author

Topic: On which token platforms you can pay transfer fees with the token itself? - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
like with the 2 post that followed the OP, he needs to give a more comprehensive explanation of what he means. Ethereum and bitcoin gives his demands and they are the top coin that everyone can really get used to. Except for the use of ethereum wallet that requires ethereum gas as transaction fee, bitcoin give the service and other give that as coin when making transaction on exchanges they are listed.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Any project with their own blockchain, you should be able to pay with their native token or coin, the only project that you can't pay with their tokens are those that do not have their own tokens. All ERC 20 tokens do not have their own blockchain so need Ethereum t pay for gas.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
I don't get you very well, sending Bitcoin out of your wallet to another you have to pay for transaction fee using bitcoin even on exchange platforms too, please try to make me understand more because I'm confused
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

as the title say:

I´m searching for token platforms (like ethereum, nem, waves etc...) that offer to pay transfer fees with the token you´r actually try to send, other then with the platofrms "base currency" itself.

Are there any?

Best wishes

D
Pages:
Jump to: