Pages:
Author

Topic: Once the Exchange opens...What are you going to do? - page 2. (Read 2533 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Right now we are seeing sellers on Tradehill hang in there trying to get $13-$15.  Once Mt. Gox opens, we're going to see a rush to Tradehill and vigorous selling will commence.  I think we'll settle around $7-$8 after the dust has settled.
I wonder who is buying right now at ~$14? It's not like the sell orders are just sitting, they're being fulfilled. If anyone wants to snap up cheap coins, just wait until Mt.Gox opens back up. So why buy now?

I've been wondering this as well, but we have to keep in mind many bitcoin holders are more versed in technology than investing.  

Really?  There will be a 24 hour notice period before MtGox's exchange opens, so everyone should be able to redo their buy/sell orders before trading recommences.  Since the old orders won't be extant, why would there be "cheap coins" available?

I think the current tradehill price is reflective of the current market price if mtgox was still open.
Activity: 4
If the BTC comes down to like 5 to 6.. then I'd buy buy buy buy buy.  I'm sure the btc will go back up to 15 to 18. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Right now we are seeing sellers on Tradehill hang in there trying to get $13-$15.  Once Mt. Gox opens, we're going to see a rush to Tradehill and vigorous selling will commence.  I think we'll settle around $7-$8 after the dust has settled.
I wonder who is buying right now at ~$14? It's not like the sell orders are just sitting, they're being fulfilled. If anyone wants to snap up cheap coins, just wait until Mt.Gox opens back up. So why buy now?

I've been wondering this as well, but we have to keep in mind many bitcoin holders are more versed in technology than investing.  
Activity: 8
Your forgetting SR buyers who have been unable to buy anything in a week due to SR outages followed by this mess. Their funds are all tied up in Mt Gox.

SR buyers provide a strong demand because they don't care what the exchange rate is.. they aren't using it as a commodity to day trade like a lot of people on this forum..
Most sellers on SR put up by USD amount, and the BTC amount changes in accordance with the exchange rate.

uh yeah.. that was exactly my point. They don't care if a BTC is $.01 or $100. The prices are locked to USD and they are going to exchange and spend 20 minutes later.
Activity: 14
Probably get cheap coins.  Cheesy

Activity: 224
Your forgetting SR buyers who have been unable to buy anything in a week due to SR outages followed by this mess. Their funds are all tied up in Mt Gox.

SR buyers provide a strong demand because they don't care what the exchange rate is.. they aren't using it as a commodity to day trade like a lot of people on this forum..
Most sellers on SR put up by USD amount, and the BTC amount changes in accordance with the exchange rate.
Activity: 26

Activity: 112
Activity: 84
SELL SELL SELL!!
BUY BUY BUY!!
.. buy bitcoins using mt gox.. i heart for them..
Activity: 98
You think will see the Bitcoin go over $20.00 again? I hope so. We need to start selling our coins for more money to compete with the difficulty to make it balance.
Activity: 84
Im going to wait to see if there are wild swings. Maybe to jump in.

Lookie Here 1MXgbEABic6Up7e3SzHrmkdQTTSRpuUAxY

Get 10% discount for Life and up to 5% for referral
BitcoinConnection.com for the latest news on Bitcoins
Activity: 42
Sell, sell, sell.... I'm gonna sell btc, and... sell dollars. BTC first. Probavly I could buy something...
Activity: 98
What do you guys feel the price of the bitcoin will be by Friday? What are you going to do once MTGOX opens... You cashing out? Or are you going to get the trading on?

" I'm going to keep trading"
Pages:
Jump to: