Pages:
Author

Topic: One good turn deserves another 👈 Scammers way - page 4. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
When they got the template and experience in scamming, surely we can expect them with a new name and new idea so investors have to be careful with their money or just don't invest at all on the new projects because we had enough of scam from these new projects.Support the existing ones and also make profits while holding them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Exactly you are correct, I heard too many scam project and I saw that there are the same CEO in different names. So, this is the reason why we need to be cautious at any time because scammers are always looking and find ways just to lure and fool naive people that did not know how to do their own research. For me, the Inmusik project is wasting my money, and now CEO transfers into another project.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
You got some proof that something is coming along or?
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
When a project exit scam don't just think it's the end, don't think the scammers walk away, No they don't, they will make a better comeback in a whole new version, I heard projects like

-Adab
-IronX  and many others scam people successful and run away well they will come back because they are able to fool people and nothing was done about it, this is the way of scammers

Be prepared for a whole new way to deceive you investors and bounty hunters, I heard research helps most times but not Everytime, if crypto space is really like this then it will drag crypto back a bit, like one step forward two steps back. Be prepared
Pages:
Jump to: