Pages:
Author

Topic: ONE (Harmony) good to invest - page 5. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 15, 2020, 10:01:13 PM
one of the IEO binance coins, I think it will grow and provide benefits in a long time, and also they might provide a staking system and you will get a monthly dividend of several% of the total tokens that you stake.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 15, 2020, 05:49:24 PM
I don't think so it looks like there is very little potential for harmony to reach an altitude of 500 sats ,conditions are very bad and the product is still vulnerable from impact of market recovery ,maybe it will down in a few months this year for that product ,why did you choose its there any interesting news for the future?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
January 15, 2020, 05:38:39 PM
hi guys what do u think about ONE (Harmony) good to invest ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/
do u think it can hit 500 sat like MATIC ?  Grin

i am always weary or these low value coins, why are they so low? did the team just sell as many coins as possible? did they fuk up the distro somehow?
a coin worth close to DOGE is sketchy long term imo...     
of course it also can make them more volatile price wise, so if thats your thing maybe its perfect for you haha
So ya, i would say no way to hit 500 sats imo, especially if 10% staking on binance, thats easy money all day for whales
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 15, 2020, 03:36:49 PM
If you don´t have Harmony in your low-market cap portfolio, then consider it.
The most important facts are: listed on Binance, 10% year reward from staking on Binance, future looks good for this high tps blockchain (competitor to Ethereum, QuarkChain and Zilliqa.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
January 15, 2020, 03:27:41 PM
hi guys what do u think about ONE (Harmony) good to invest ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/
do u think it can hit 500 sat like MATIC ?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: