Pages:
Author

Topic: One more leg down - price to 8000 - 9000 area? - page 4. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
My original point I thought it would reach was 8k and I never veered from that prediction. Although now that it is getting closer I am hoping I am wrong and the price remains above 10k, the nervousness sure kicks in!
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I also hope so, I am definatelly not dry (and did not sell anything) but just want to add at this lower price level.
I do indeed think this is possible. There might be some real panic - with price going to 6500-8000. but i am not sure if i want to wait for this. The chance that it won't happen is too big.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am still waiting for that, i am looking forward to join the market again and buy 1 BTC at $8200 each, i am so excited about that, since i dumped all my coins on December and i am dry right now.

I think that it will go below $9000 of course.
I am hoping to buy some more bitcoins in the 8000-9000 area. Will we enter a panic selling below 10.000?
From this 8000 area, i expect some major support and a strong move up. Back to the 17.000 area.
I have no clue if it will get there. If not, i should be happy with the coins i currently have
Activity: 69
Merit: 2

Hi Guys & Girls!

I am hoping to buy some more bitcoins in the 8000-9000 area. Will we enter a panic selling below 10.000?
From this 8000 area, i expect some major support and a strong move up. Back to the 17.000 area.
I have no clue if it will get there. If not, i should be happy with the coins i currently have!

Wish you all the best!
JJ
Pages:
Jump to: