Pages:
Author

Topic: One of many reasons why I love bitcoin - page 15. (Read 10951 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I love bitcoin bceause this coin gives me opportunity to earn money even Im student only and I dont have time to work because Im busy in school. But with help of bitcoin I earn money weekly even I do that part time only I will work in bitcoin after my school . I hope bitcoin will live long so many people earn money like me. Love bitcoin very much and I want to earn more bitcoin also so I can earn a lot of money. You why you love bitcoin.?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
We have seen numerous times here how bitcoin has been a great help to a lot of us, me including, and that's all the more reason to love bitcoin. Ever since I got into bitcoin seriously, I am able to earn a small amount each week that I keep for future needs. Although I have not been buying as I wish I would, I am just holding what I can and just let it grow and be among those who have a good amount of bitcoin in their possession. My exchanger also has its own promos and cool events from time to time, and it is nice that it's pushing for more bitcoin usage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
this is one of the many transactions that I received, this was from some small exchange that I was trading there for fun and to learn more about how to use API in my bot and I cashed out all my balance worth $7.48.

and this is my cold storage, which has been taking deposits ever since 2014 Cool:

Nice!
I'm so happy for your achievement. Smiley
I wish, many people will appreciate the importance of bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Hehe that's nothing man people it is just another example for all those hater out there that no matter how much they criticize or some countries even banning it. The more we go against it is going to have a opposite reaction as the public is not at all dumb. I'm just happy as many countries are realizing the importance of it
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
I love bitcoin because through this i can earn nice income by doing lot of work for bitcoins, apart from that i can gamble without giving any identification proof
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
It is true that bitcoin prices are currently at a high level so it takes hard work to get it, I like bitcoin because many of the convenience that I get from digital currency is certainly not only useful as a means of payment but can also be a source of income from my daily activities online
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
this is one of the many transactions that I received, this was from some small exchange that I was trading there for fun and to learn more about how to use API in my bot and I cashed out all my balance worth $7.48.

and this is my cold storage, which has been taking deposits ever since 2014 Cool:

Yes indeed.

It basically offers you a way to store your wealth over the long run even if you didn't have access to bank accounts like a lot of people in 3rd world countries. Also it is an investment vehicle that can take you a long way.

I'm just really really pissed at myself for not buying any bitcoin when the price was just 200 USD on a daily basis and basically was stable at that level. Wish I could go back in time and buy a ton of bitcoins at cheap prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin helps me make money without much effort and time, I really love it for it. I hope in the future he will make me a millionaire.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

This is one of the reason why i love bitcoin because the price is continue rising up and even we just bought or keep a few bitcoins in the past few years then if we look at it again we can see a huge increase on the value of our holdings and that is one of the best for long term holders or investors like me.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...

Meaning you are earning 7.48$ a day? This is good for you, congrats anyway! Me why I love bitcoin so much because it gives joy and happiness actually, and I received profit every week where I get it from doing trade.

no, that was all the bitcoin's that I had on one small exchange that I don't even recall its name now. I think they closed down because nobody used them anyways. and I just withdrew this amount that I had there to play around with.

I could share some bigger transactions that I had but I though small ones such as 7 bucks had a better message in it.
Activity: 837

Thanks for making us realize how terrible we were at taking risks.My father always gave me negative advises whenever I suggested investing in bitcoins during 2015-2016.He always denied it.to which I regret till date.Every time the price goes up I frown at him for not letting me take that step which could have changed my life.

I remember before I keep on telling to my friend that its not a good idea entering bitcoin or any online schemes earning money for he might get scam,yet he continue and he proves me that its real that he'll be able to earn from it. He's the one who teach me bitcoin ,he experienced not being payed and got scam but still he continues and he really learn from it and earn great amount on it. So it can really changed life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#

Thanks for making us realize how terrible we were at taking risks.My father always gave me negative advises whenever I suggested investing in bitcoins during 2015-2016.He always denied it.to which I regret till date.Every time the price goes up I frown at him for not letting me take that step which could have changed my life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Meaning you are earning 7.48$ a day? This is good for you, congrats anyway! Me why I love bitcoin so much because it gives joy and happiness actually, and I received profit every week where I get it from doing trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Long term investors will have a sure profit after a period of time. Not really know how much but till now is better than any other asset. On the other side because, mainly, is currency the best feeling is freedom from any barriers the banks impose when they try to keep their dominance over people lives.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
The reason why i love bitcoin just because bitcoin changes my life.
I am be a rich man 😂😂😂.
Bitcoin now be source my income. My job now only trading bitcoin and
I also invest in bitcoin.
2 month ago i buy 1 bitcoin in price
I guess you are like Jesus,with one bitcoin you are planning to become a rich man and it is now the main source of your income.How come you are able to make that much and planning to settle when you invested in one bitcoin,if you could share your magic recipe it would be cool,so that there will be more rich people. Tongue Good luck in attaining your dream.
Many people are laughing the first time they know about Bitcoin and it happened at the beginning of Bitcoin's appearance, but now the laughing and snooping person is stunned and speechless they only can say wow amazing, so I think nothing is impossible With just 1 bitcoin they have people dreaming of getting rich Smiley.
He/She mentioned not just save it but do trading with Bitcoin He/She has.
Nice pic from Pursuer and I love Bitcoin too  Smiley
Activity: 479

Great , bitcoin is indeed good invesment.. you can invesment more to get more profit good..
this is good to started because you have been get $7.48
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
That's a 7-fold increase, congratulations.
Hope you had more than just $7 in BTC at the time elsewhere. That would mean even bigger profits.

not to mention, that while is good to just hold bitcoin and waiting for the value against fiat to increase, it's never a good thign to let your bitcoin sit there do nothing, that is losing money

invest them in crypto or in mining and make more bitcoin out of them it's a better strategy, you can easily end with 100x in a certain time frame
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
The reason why i love bitcoin just because bitcoin changes my life.
I am be a rich man 😂😂😂.
Bitcoin now be source my income. My job now only trading bitcoin and
I also invest in bitcoin.
2 month ago i buy 1 bitcoin in price
I guess you are like Jesus,with one bitcoin you are planning to become a rich man and it is now the main source of your income.How come you are able to make that much and planning to settle when you invested in one bitcoin,if you could share your magic recipe it would be cool,so that there will be more rich people. Tongue Good luck in attaining your dream.
Activity: 266
That is the main reason people love bitcoins so much,even i save all my bitcoins i cold storage,well within 6 months i have even seen that the price of bitcoins have gone huge and in the near future it will reach the moon.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
The main reason because bitcoin can generate revenue through trading even bitcoin holding and price every year will rise due to halving. op prove it starting from $7.48 for trading it's quite interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: