Pages:
Author

Topic: One of many reasons why I love bitcoin - page 4. (Read 10906 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
The reason I love bitcoin because it helps me pay my bills and it makes my life more convenient just doing all the transaction online.

Same here, I am also paying my bills online. And i love bitcoin because I can easily access it wherever I go as long as I have access in internet and I also like the idea that I am the one who is controlling my money not the banks.
Correct.Bitcoin is really a hussle free job.You can do your task like in a forum even if you're away from home as long as you bring along with you your internet.One thing also i love about bitcoin is that it can be an access in realizing my dreams.Bitcoin became my inspiration everyday because of the high profit it pays.I'm earning and at the same time enjoying the forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It is pretty obvious why we love the bitcoin is the market price, this is the most usage of bitcoin as of now in the user especially in the investor. The excitement of everyone when it increases gives energy to save more bitcoin and this have one reason the “profit”. Because in trading you can get a profit by monitoring the market price and in just a days or month may possible to double/multiply your capital. No losing will happen because we’re not to sell our bitcoin without an income. Right?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The reason why I like bitcoin, because how to get bitcoin is easy enough, and without big capital I can get bitcoin,
And I can transact with bitcoin technology easily.
my reason for selecting bitcoin is also very simple. i like bitcoin because it is a universal currency and is present through out the world with same  value everywhere in the world. in fact through this way bitcoin is making the world more than a global village. where all the people have equal opportunities of investment, and can use a currency anywhere in the world without changing it in to local currency.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
bitcoin is not a rocket science. its based on some very awesome points which are simply but no one have actually thought about. of course now everyone will say they already have that type of idea just where late. anyway my favorite feature in bitcoin is of course the price variation and specially the anonymity of the network. its so cool people can transfer without caring about others or their own details and then also we can see the money moving in the network.
the cool thing are when the blockchain network as a full history of banking works so awesome with extraordinary way. i mean the transactions confirmed/processed by a lot of people around the world, that's what we called as decentralized. we have our money managed by ourselves abd processed by ourselves too. the concept just so beautiful isn't it? government just won't take risk to adopt this wonderful invention.
Activity: 308
The reason I love bitcoin because it helps me pay my bills and it makes my life more convenient just doing all the transaction online.

Same here, I am also paying my bills online. And i love bitcoin because I can easily access it wherever I go as long as I have access in internet and I also like the idea that I am the one who is controlling my money not the banks.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
bitcoin is not a rocket science. its based on some very awesome points which are simply but no one have actually thought about. of course now everyone will say they already have that type of idea just where late. anyway my favorite feature in bitcoin is of course the price variation and specially the anonymity of the network. its so cool people can transfer without caring about others or their own details and then also we can see the money moving in the network.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
Mostly people may have the same thought about bitcoin value which has been proven always increase over time.
That's why this coin become a store of value as an investment object or use it to make profit through daily trading.
If more countries regulated and adopt bitcoin as legal digital currency, than maybe people could easily spend their bitcoin to pay some bills.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
The reason why I like bitcoin, because how to get bitcoin is easy enough, and without big capital I can get bitcoin,
And I can transact with bitcoin technology easily.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 328
one of my reason why i love bitcoin the investment of bitcoin one of the most helpfull thing for my future because i invest my money in bitcoin and now a day there price is gone upward that very helpfull for my study. investment of bitcoin is chance to make profit if you have market experience. 
yes here is same situation the reason of investment thats why i love bitcoin. this the chance of become rich. this is the way of people contect each other and join signature campaign for earning. its sources of income for every one especially for those who are jobless. 
Activity: 456
It gives an assured profit for what's been invested into it, whether it's a long term profiting or short term doesn't matter. Next is the earning possibilities, which too you cannot find ways with our traditional currency other than a professional job and businesses.
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
I'm guessing the amazing price increase in the value of bitcoin is the main reason why people get attracted to bitcoin other than the factor of being decentralized, anonymous etc. People nowdays want to make a quick buck within a short period of time and bitcoin has proven effective for people who buy and sell. I love bitcoin because the money is in my control and it is also an investment for the long term.
Activity: 616
Everyone loves Bitcoin these days because the price is very high and everyone is holding to get rich or at least have some good parking. But it wasn't that all the time, when the times for Bitcoin weren't so good many were thinking to abandon it.
What I like the best about Bitcoin is the alternative that it represents.
There are many reasons why I love bitcoin but the most is you can use it in different transaction without any hassle. Using bitcoin will help you to gain more profit in many easy ways like you trade your bitcoin, invest and many more. You can get free bitcoin in mining sites and that’s why I love bitcoin.
i only have one reason that mostly love bitcoin : the price . the many you bought the many you got profit . you know i mean .
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Everyone loves Bitcoin these days because the price is very high and everyone is holding to get rich or at least have some good parking. But it wasn't that all the time, when the times for Bitcoin weren't so good many were thinking to abandon it.
What I like the best about Bitcoin is the alternative that it represents.
There are many reasons why I love bitcoin but the most is you can use it in different transaction without any hassle. Using bitcoin will help you to gain more profit in many easy ways like you trade your bitcoin, invest and many more. You can get free bitcoin in mining sites and that’s why I love bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I love Bitcoin because it is decentralized and we determine it its supposed to run based on the demand and supply of information he coins on he markets. It's financial freedom and save us from governmental control and taxes.
I have to say that I agree with you, bitcoin and every other real cryptocurrency which is decentralized has something really great thing in common: all of them may provide you a great opportunity to store your money safely, without anyone knowing about it.
Obviously, it depends in what crypto do you believe the most, because some of the people prefer to stay safe and just save their money in bitcoins, when other group prefers to diversify their crypto investments, on more altcoins: for example a portfolio created out of BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR.
I know many people who do the same, because that gives you a great opportunity to get a profit just out of saving the money! Im still wondering about using this system, because even with small amounts every month you can gather up a lot of money in a longer period of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The reason why i love bitcoin is because it is a familiar currency and good investment that's why i love bitcoin and of its a low transaction fee. I love bitcoin because its a good source of income most especially want to invest and good or best in trading. It can helps a lot of our needs most especially in paying billings it secure and safe. I like it also it can gives extra income. I like bitcoin because its has a value and give good profit. And the bitcoin is a big help to me and i have a good future in bitcoin especially in savings. And now i was happy in bitcoin because it gives an opportunity to earn easy.
Activity: 532
One of the reasons why i love bitcoin is because it's too easy to use and i can earn money without going out or getting a lot of work because i just need internet and computer and i can do all the bitcoin things that i need to do to earn money. It is very easy for me and bitcoin is the very first digital currency that i tried and i like bitcoin more than the money that we currently have.
One of the reasons that why I love bitcoin is because you can use it in any kind of transaction like you can transfer easily and you can pay your bills instantly and without any paperwork’s.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I love Bitcoin because it is decentralized and we determine it its supposed to run based on the demand and supply of information he coins on he markets. It's financial freedom and save us from governmental control and taxes.
Activity: 588
The primary reason why I enjoy using BTC is its anonymity. Where I live, the tax rates are quite high. Who would like paying 45% of their hard earned money in taxes, when it all ends up in the pockets of corrupt politicians?
for me there are a lot of reasons for which i am enjoying bitcoin, but i think the main reason is that  bitcoin is a universal currency, and is available in all over the world having same value. although still a lot of people are not aware of bitcoin and therefore they are not taking interest in bitcoin but i am sure that very soon bitcoin users will be available in all over the world, and then it will be more convenient to use bitcoin even in our local shops.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
one of my reason why i love bitcoin the investment of bitcoin one of the most helpfull thing for my future because i invest my money in bitcoin and now a day there price is gone upward that very helpfull for my study. investment of bitcoin is chance to make profit if you have market experience. 
It is good to hear that you can turn bitcoin into an investment and force it to make passive income for you. All of us join the bitcoin world in order to learn more about new technology and earn good amount of money with bitcoin. The more people know about bitcoin, the higher the price are and the more money we can earn
Activity: 910
Pretty much good tho I still cant afford to save most of my btc because i have a lot wants however taking small part of this is really helping a lot but i think that saving a little is kinda hard right now because the fee also goes up like the btc price
Pages:
Jump to: