Pages:
Author

Topic: One of the best crypto trading strategy ! - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 14, 2020, 06:00:57 AM
Wish you had the video on a more popular video sharing site like YouTube. I am not sure if I have ever used the site you posted the video on. People should remember to trade with what they can afford to lose, and not be tempted to take too many risk.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 13, 2020, 11:34:50 AM
Waves is at right now 53th spot, I know it is way too close to top 50 and it could literally just have a slight bit of increase like 0.1 cent bigger and be in the top 50, however as we speak about the coins out of top 50 right now, I can say waves is it. It started out awesome back in the day, nowadays it is not as much loved as it used to be, but it is still one of the cheapest, fastest, most reliable coins out there, many of the other top 50 coins do not have the community it has and most of them are not even as decentralized as waves.

So, I do not think waves will be 100 dollars or it won't be in top 10 or something, but if we are talking about increases, waves could easily reach to top 30 and that will mean it will have a huge increase in price this year.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
February 13, 2020, 04:31:56 AM
I hope, by seeing this video professional trader will earn a lot of crypto currencies. But those who are beginners, they will also benefitted by seeing this video. So,everyone should watching this video.
Activity: 27
Merit: 12
February 13, 2020, 01:05:47 AM
I'm not an investment advisor, but I like to share my strategy that I think is the best daily strategy in trading bitcoin with altcoins.

I don't have much time to write about it, but I recorded the video where I reveal everything I know.

Here is the link to the video : https://3speak.online/watch?v=clixmoney/rtennyon

I lost a lot of money before in trading and I don't want other to lose !

That's why I'm sharing this.

I hope you will do the right way and never lose in trading and mostly win.

Enjoy watching the video !
Pages:
Jump to: