Pages:
Author

Topic: One of the Darkest Days of Humanity. (includes Sensitive Image) - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 33
Peace without Borders
First of all I see that you have a slight 'Islamophobia' in the thread you have linked. Don't blame the religion, blame the worshippers. Not every Muslim is a terrorist and not one of those civilian babies kids women and men are terrorists; they deserve to live in the land they are born. They deserve to have a social life, education, marry and create a family themselves and get old. They are all dead.

I don't value Israeli life more than any other life unlike you. However I am sad that on this age of social media, you still believe the western media crap that is brainwashing you everyday. I am not surprised on Germany's or Germans' side in this; you owe Jews huge apology that will last for centuries, I don't even believe you can be against them if they killed Germans in Israel. Anyways off topic;

I see you didn't even search what a field hospital is, that is everywhere in Gaza because of people fearing their and their families' lives; they refuge in field hospitals to get treatment for babies, food for kids, health for their elderlies. These are usually formed around hospital buildings to get aid quickly and according to international war laws; hospitals are off-limits. Well, was since yesterday. I condemn everyone who has a part in this, including the people who play the three monkey against all this babies dying and calling it propoganda. Shame on you! You are in delusion about this hospital and the accident; go open a tv, watch news; have some moral!

My Los Angeles example was to show how your comments are seen by other people in this forum who have a slight bit of a moral and straight mind.

I also thank you for your wishes of the conflict to be settled peacefully, I am a Turkish person, however I can feel the pain of other countries' kids dying murderously. It seems like you don't since you still say Islamic Jihadists or bs. This post was created by me to show people the realness and reality of the war going on. Not pick sides. You turned this topic to shame Hamas; I don't approve Hamas' attack on Israel; and I also am sad about the lost civilian lives in Israel; unlike you.

You have zero proof and even satirical claims that have no back up; and calling real proof with images, a propoganda.

Get a grip of reality. The blood of those kids are in the hands of people who stay silent to this Genocide.

Have a nice day as well sir'

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Well I read everything you wrote; keep in mind you are not a professional in terror and security policies; where everyone around the world KNOWS Hamas or another Jihadi Group does not own this type of air missile.
Yes, I'm not a professional in terror and I don't need to be one because it's well visible that the hospital is NOT destroyed.
How could 500 people die in the hospital, if the hospital is still intact? You can see, 500 people dead is a lie and propaganda by Hamas (because such bullshit propaganda works for Hamas as you can see how many believe this Hamas lie). It's now debunked but people still parrot the lie.
The evidence is all there, hospital still intact. KUDOS to our decentralized OSINT community for calling out Hamas for lying.

Keep in mind did I write who did this in my thread ?
Simply, this isn't true what you wrote:

Press conferance of a doctor in Gaza after hospital bombing.
The hospital is not damaged at all as you can see in the picures.

Secondly, do you even know what 'Sahra Hospital' means? You don't, because you are in your comfy bed watching tv in your European Country where I and many others live in the Middle East; you don't even know how Middle East is right now. This hospital refuged people who ran away from war to be secure; it opened it's gardens to children and women to play and sleep. This is a usual procedure you Westerners don't know that is happening in every bombed Middle Eastern Nation. Children and women sleep on the floor of hospitals to avoid missiles. There is even a video of children playing in the very same day of the night the attack occurred.
Say thanks to Islamic Jihad for this bullshit.

You bluntly trying to even prove this attack didn't happen in this first place is inhumane and really disturbing.
You should really watch your words dude because all of your bullshit is a lie! Hamas is the one who's trying to abuse these dead people for their propaganda by falsely accusing israel WITHOUT ANY PROOF. Now, that israel has provided proof that it's not an israeli rocket hit, you still don't admit this but you spread accusations against me.
Hamas claimed 500 people dead from israeli rocket bombing in hospital and from what we can see in the picure it's not true at all, it's propaganda.
That's exactly how these dipshit Hamas terrorist are trying to fabricate propaganda. They are using their own civilians as a human shield, which is such a disgusting thing but you are defending them. Big shame!

Yes, it's sad what happened there and any civilian killed there is a big pity and that's why I'm against lying about that what happened there. We need to tell the truth.
Why is Hamas even firing missiles so closely near their own hospital?

Lastly; I didn't even said Israel or Hamas did this; you are attacking to me and defensing Israel is out of topic.
I'm just criticizing wrong claims.
If you believe, my post is off-topic, report it.  Smiley

So, you claim this photos are from Los Angeles California, in a film stage; staged against Israel? I'm not joking; your logic is a lot ironic than this sentence.
I've claimed that nowhere.  Roll Eyes

Like you, I'm against civilian casualties but I'm also against propaganda because propaganda is inciting hate and makes it difficult to find a peaceful solution for this conflict. And when there's a lie pushed so massively, of course I will point to the truth, backed by proof.
Have a nice day and hopefully, this conflict will be settled peacefully.  Smiley

Peace without Borders
Press conferance of a doctor in Gaza after hospital bombing. (verified image from Turkish Ministry of Health)
Could we please stop spreading unproven propaganda?
First, there is valid proof that the incident wasn't an israeli rocket fired on that hospital but instead a misfired rocket from a group close to Hamas, called Islamic Jihad. See my post here.
Second, there is valid proof that the Al Ahli Hospital didn't even got destroyed a tiny bit, just a parking lot nearby:
Destroyed parking lot in the front, intact hospital in the background                                          view from the front

Well I read everything you wrote; keep in mind you are not a professional in terror and security policies; where everyone around the world KNOWS Hamas or another Jihadi Group does not own this type of air missile.

Keep in mind did I write who did this in my thread ? No. You seem so aggressive and defensive about this topic and calling it propoganda. Have some humanity. There is civilian deaths here, have some morals behind that keyboard.

Secondly, do you even know what 'Sahra Hospital' means? You don't, because you are in your comfy bed watching tv in your European Country where I and many others live in the Middle East; you don't even know how Middle East is right now. This hospital refuged people who ran away from war to be secure; it opened it's gardens to children and women to play and sleep. This is a usual procedure you Westerners don't know that is happening in every bombed Middle Eastern Nation. Children and women sleep on the floor of hospitals to avoid missiles. There is even a video of children playing in the very same day of the night the attack occurred.

You bluntly trying to even prove this attack didn't happen in this first place is inhumane and really disturbing.

Lastly; I didn't even said Israel or Hamas did this; you are attacking to me and defensing Israel is out of topic.

So, you claim this photos are from Los Angeles California, in a film stage; staged against Israel? I'm not joking; your logic is a lot ironic than this sentence.

EuroNews:

Edit:

This is what 'Field Hospital' looks like; you can see the dead bodies inside that in my previous photo; please don't attack on people with false propoganda yourself before claiming I am doing one.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Press conferance of a doctor in Gaza after hospital bombing. (verified image from Turkish Ministry of Health)
Could we please stop spreading unproven propaganda?
First, there is valid proof that the incident wasn't an israeli rocket fired on that hospital but instead a misfired rocket from a group close to Hamas, called Islamic Jihad. See my post here.
Second, there is valid proof that the Al Ahli Hospital didn't even got destroyed a tiny bit, just a parking lot nearby:

Destroyed parking lot in the front, intact hospital in the background                                          view from the front
Peace without Borders
History in image; doesn't matter which side you are on this day remarks one of the worst days of humanity in modern history.

Pages:
Jump to: