Pages:
Author

Topic: One reason why bitcoin keeps preeminent? - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 14, 2023, 05:51:56 AM
We all know that there are thousands of cryptocurrencies across the world such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, Dogecoin etc. Among all of these bitcoin is always remains on top. I think one of the reason behind this is limited supply of bitcoin. Most of the cryptocurrencies have limited supply, bitcoin is one of them. Bitcoin is always on high demand but has a limited supply. When the demand raises, resulting higher prize. What will be the another reason, in your opinion.

In my opinion There are several reasons why Bitcoin is consistently on top among cryptocurrencies
Firstly, Bitcoin was the first decentralized cryptocurrency, giving it a first-mover advantage and making it the most recognizable and trustworthy cryptocurrency in the market.
Secondly, the network effect of Bitcoin means that as more people use it, it becomes more valuable, driving adoption and value. Additionally, Bitcoin's highly secure blockchain technology instills confidence in investors and users, increasing demand and value.
Bitcoin's widespread availability for trading on global exchanges has also contributed to its liquidity, making it the primary currency for trading between different cryptocurrencies.
As you mentioned, Bitcoin has a limited supply, which is capped at 21 million. This scarcity has helped to drive up demand and value over time.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
March 14, 2023, 05:09:28 AM
More sane people, just kidding lol. Grin

Limited supply only affects volatility and again isn't a reason to call it "preeminent". From my PoV, Bitcoin has by nature proved unstoppable, uncensorable against all odds. This really fulfills the rights of users who want the financial freedom they've always wanted.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
March 14, 2023, 04:45:07 AM
We all know that there are thousands of cryptocurrencies across the world such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, Dogecoin etc. Among all of these bitcoin is always remains on top. I think one of the reason behind this is limited supply of bitcoin. Most of the cryptocurrencies have limited supply, bitcoin is one of them. Bitcoin is always on high demand but has a limited supply. When the demand raises, resulting higher prize. What will be the another reason, in your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: