Pages:
Author

Topic: One side donations for two country crisis's - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The war between Ukraine and Russia is well known to all countries and many countries and exchanges is donating funds to Ukraine for invasion of Ukraine and Russia, i want to know why support of fundraising donation is going to Ukraine alone and nobody mention Russian for donations, i being going through the post no thread of Russian donation, i want to know  if Russian dont need support, is not that i have side or I'm so passionate to.

Taking a look at the ongoing war, one has to consider two factors one is the country mostly affected by the crisis and second is the country that has the fault to be blame for causing such uprising for conflict, and after considering the two sides, Russia has the power to put a stop to the war because they initiated it, secondly Ukraine is most affected because the so called powerful Russia think they can exercise authority over Ukraine in which it doesn't work unlike before, almost all countries all over the world are in support for Ukraine and have NATO, US, UK and EU enforcement for help. Therefore if we are to donate, then we give to the oppressed, the one in need, the side mostly affected and that will appreciate any form of help renderd which is Ukraine.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
The war between Ukraine and Russia is well known to all countries and many countries and exchanges is donating funds to Ukraine for invasion of Ukraine and Russia, i want to know why support of fundraising donation is going to Ukraine alone and nobody mention Russian for donations, i being going through the post no thread of Russian donation, i want to know  if Russian dont need support, is not that i have side or I'm so passionate to.

This is rightful link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59378382 of Ukraine funds donation wallet and below is the wallet from DaveF thread.

DarkStar_, would you please be so kind and change my payment address to the Ukrainian donation address.
And tell them it would be nice if they did matching donations :-)

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am DaveF until I say otherwise please send my weekly payments to 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P Please note that is the Ukrainian donation address so when I change it again I will sign a message from address I am using now bc1qquutf3venv8rufrqua7dv3t6rd2tl28ake4ag5
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
bc1qquutf3venv8rufrqua7dv3t6rd2tl28ake4ag5
IPDohrBelDjADkMrm2QAw8CgrSZb9lAPRir4dstGjKsiPVo0V/o80/7iZvZTrmvabTrA17Ta07No/9wnSNtGGOU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-Dave
I need suggestion why Russian is not having fundraising

Shocked Are you saying you don't know who started this war and who is invading who? is the country Russia losing life and properties like the Ukrain country is experiencing? If Russia believes they too deserve some crypto donation they too can ask for help Grin but I am sure they will not get one, at least not from most of the world that is.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Asking to fund Russia as well is like asking the community to hand the bully a pair of brass knuckles, instead of helping the victim to get out of the situation. Like, is it even that complicated?

P.S. DaveF is the GOAT.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science

1)  Because Russia isn't being invaded.  The humanitarian crisis is happening in Ukraine.
2)  This isn't a Bitcoin issue.  Consider moving your topic to another forum.

Sometimes I wonder in which planet those spammers live in.

Russia has expansionist goals, while Ukraine is just trying to defend itself.. Ofc it is not the same. They are bombarding Ukraine and expanding their territory into Ukraine.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
2)  This isn't a Bitcoin issue.  Consider moving your topic to another forum.
Why should i move the topic to another board, the discussion is not related to bitcoin, anything fundraising and Bitcoin discussion discussion should be in Bitcoin discussion board, i dont think is nice to move the topic to economic board
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged

1)  Because Russia isn't being invaded.  The humanitarian crisis is happening in Ukraine.
2)  This isn't a Bitcoin issue.  Consider moving your topic to another forum.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

This is rightful link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59378382 of Ukraine funds donation wallet and below is the wallet from DaveF thread.

DarkStar_, would you please be so kind and change my payment address to the Ukrainian donation address.
And tell them it would be nice if they did matching donations :-)

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am DaveF until I say otherwise please send my weekly payments to 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P Please note that is the Ukrainian donation address so when I change it again I will sign a message from address I am using now bc1qquutf3venv8rufrqua7dv3t6rd2tl28ake4ag5
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
bc1qquutf3venv8rufrqua7dv3t6rd2tl28ake4ag5
IPDohrBelDjADkMrm2QAw8CgrSZb9lAPRir4dstGjKsiPVo0V/o80/7iZvZTrmvabTrA17Ta07No/9wnSNtGGOU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-Dave

Pages:
Jump to: