Pages:
Author

Topic: One thread per site ONLY - page 4. (Read 156062 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 01, 2017, 09:45:18 AM
Now it's hard to protect yourself from spam. It seems to me that we are doomed to live among the spam. Maybe it's not so bad. After all, if you do not acquire the experience to filter the spam you will find it hard to live in life you pay for it with their money.
Yes its hard to protect from spam
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 26, 2017, 11:00:56 AM
Now it's hard to protect yourself from spam. It seems to me that we are doomed to live among the spam. Maybe it's not so bad. After all, if you do not acquire the experience to filter the spam you will find it hard to live in life you pay for it with their money.
Activity: 7
February 22, 2017, 12:23:37 PM
Thank you everyone
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
February 15, 2017, 12:19:21 PM
This is nice. I hope everyone will follow this rule.

By the way. I made another thread because we relaunched our website Smiley

You may say that's our second thread.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
December 14, 2016, 11:15:17 AM
1.I had a topic in the gamble section one year ago? but it was very different from this game.
To keep it very simple,
Games and Rounds is NOT equal to your actual gambling games site,the official thread.Maybe mini games within your main gambling site,for example you decide to give 5 satoshi's for first 50 accounts for posting their address.

2.They said rounds and giveaways is not welcome to gamble section? but our current game updates every 100 blocks, thats means 10*100=1000mins.
Yes,only your Primary Site should exists in the Gambling sectio.All your giveaways or free stuff should be moved in a new thread to games and rounds,otherwise your main thread would have more spam than necessary.Doesn't matter what your game is,if it's your site's official thread,let it be in Gambling Section.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
October 10, 2016, 02:41:05 AM
any one can give me an answer , Can I move this topic

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16298981

to the Gamble section?

there are two questions
1.I had a topic in the gamble section one year ago? but it was very different from this game.
2.They said rounds and giveaways is not welcome to gamble section? but our current game updates every 100 blocks, thats means 10*100=1000mins.

thanks for any one who help me.

www.girlbtc.com

Well games abd rounds consists of giveaways or promotional events which arenplaced in order to promote your game. Such type of game is not normal and only is a kind of limited offer.

Since your game is normal I would say you can move it. But any promotional event or giveaway that you are giving extra to gamblers will go into games and round thread.

Hope it is clear now.

thanks have done

and also opened a "happy hour " thread in games and rounds"

these make it more clear
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
October 10, 2016, 02:36:51 AM

to the Gamble section?

there are two questions

www.girlbtc.com

Well games abd rounds consists of giveaways or promotional events which arenplaced in order to promote your game. Such type of game is not normal and only is a kind of limited offer.

Since your game is normal I would say you can move it. But any promotional event or giveaway that you are giving extra to gamblers will go into games and round thread.

Hope it is clear now.
Activity: 252
girlbtc.com
October 07, 2016, 02:13:55 AM

to the Gamble section?

there are two questions

www.girlbtc.com
Activity: 3
September 13, 2016, 08:47:46 AM
One thread per site only i dont think that would happen because you have so many players and allot of different sites where you can sthread for free so i dont think that would work the best.

No
Activity: 326
September 12, 2016, 03:23:14 AM
One thread per site only i dont think that would happen because you have so many players and allot of different sites where you can sthread for free so i dont think that would work the best.
Activity: 256
September 05, 2016, 10:54:35 AM
I dont think allot of people are understanding bitcoins right now and the most of that people are gambling with it and i can tell you you need more bitcoins to gamble with because with smaller amounts you wont win.
Activity: 187
August 21, 2016, 04:05:27 PM
Any rules of multiple accounts being used for promotion threads? I know a site here that uses multiple accounts to encourage clicking their link and spams the hell out of his promotions. Will post in meta later with all the evidence I have compiled.
Any rules of multiple accounts being used for promotion threads? I know a site here that uses multiple accounts to encourage clicking their link and spams the hell out of his promotions. Will post in meta later with all the evidence I have compiled.
You're talking about the bad rating account on the site? And why do it at all. What rating, if people just talk.
Activity: 84
April 08, 2016, 02:19:20 PM
Activity: 103
March 25, 2016, 04:02:03 PM
Hey,
Is a new tournament for poker considered newsworthy?

Thanks!

HELLO CAN I ASK SOMETHING Smiley
Activity: 211
1ACEGiLZnZoG7KUNkMwAT8tBuJ6jsrwj5Q
Activity: 318
Merit: 258
January 13, 2016, 03:45:39 PM
Why do I get multiple threads for betcoin.ag in this section via search?
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
January 12, 2016, 10:53:44 PM
We are btc-raffle.com are changing out provably fair system also adding in a referral system is that ok to post a new thread?

No, you have to put that on service announcements, and maybe put an update on your official thread and if you want, change the thread name.

Why it shouldnt be legit to open thoose 4 threads?p i dont get it so far guys..
Anyways stay cool and push it to the Moon Wink

regards
lama-hunter

He thought it wouldn't be allowed because they were the same person, but that person was doing 4 different giveaways.

Do mean pump to the moon? xD
Activity: 204
January 02, 2016, 04:25:09 PM
Thanks for the help , Wink
Activity: 42
January 01, 2016, 03:14:59 AM
We are btc-raffle.com are changing out provably fair system also adding in a referral system is that ok to post a new thread?
Activity: 266
December 09, 2015, 01:27:40 AM
Why it shouldnt be legit to open thoose 4 threads?p i dont get it so far guys..
Anyways stay cool and push it to the Moon Wink

regards
lama-hunter
Pages:
Jump to: