Pages:
Author

Topic: OneCoin scam promoters found dead! - page 5. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
July 16, 2020, 07:52:38 AM
Oh well, RIP to these OneCoin scam promoters and condolences to their respective families.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-onecoin-promoters-found-dead-in-mexico

The first time I heard about OneCoin is from a good friend of mine. Before I was introduced to crypto, she was way ahead of me already. However, she was promoting OneCoin back then until it went scam. She attended various conferences and networking with the attendees to promote OneCoin and mostly got ignored.

This is what we truly get for promoting scams heavily in the internet.

He is very transparent in promoting this scam programs to the point that he is well associated with the scam projects, and this is not good if the program runaway people might think that he is one of the team, this is the reason why you should research projects that you want to promote because it will get you in trouble to those you referred if the project turn scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
July 16, 2020, 07:43:59 AM
This looks like an inside job to me, since they are Mexican it's all a planned work from day one and they got snitched in the end, honestly crime doesn't pay, people need to fear karma for whatever you do will come back hard at you, karma is a bit**
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 16, 2020, 07:27:52 AM
Damn, it looks like there's someone who have already traced them all and i guess that's one from the onecoin victim.

The scammer must think for twice before try to scam people in internet and if they were getting traced and it should be the end for them all. It can also caused by another reason but who know.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
July 16, 2020, 07:15:35 AM
I'm not happy about the lost of lives but the end will always justify the means, it's the way of life that many who engage in bad activities don't know, some even pretend as if God is dead, scam all you can, steal all you can, I know crime Pays but every day is for the thieves and just one day is for the owner. I know about one coin and bitconnet because they are one of the most famous crypto scam projects in history, I hope people have a change of heart
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 16, 2020, 07:08:17 AM
Oh well, RIP to these OneCoin scam promoters and condolences to their respective families.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-onecoin-promoters-found-dead-in-mexico

The first time I heard about OneCoin is from a good friend of mine. Before I was introduced to crypto, she was way ahead of me already. However, she was promoting OneCoin back then until it went scam. She attended various conferences and networking with the attendees to promote OneCoin and mostly got ignored.

This is what we truly get for promoting scams heavily in the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: