Pages:
Author

Topic: Onecoin.eu, the first fully traceable cryptocurrency with MLM program. - page 2. (Read 35075 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
This is absolute bullshit!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Onebullshit again.
If Onecoin were really promising, we all would have read about it in the forum way earlier and it wouldn't need the pathetic MLM pitch, that every generic MLM-System uses.

However I want to give Onecoin a chance to elaborate:
- This currency is the first cryptocurrency to be fully traceable and no longer anonymous, so all the banks will accept it as a real currency.
Comparing to BTC, that is anonymous but banned in many countries and banks, Onecoin is looking to be the ONE currency that people will use in the future.
Just because it's traceable doesn't mean banks will seriously give a fuck. They most likely won't.

- It's also the first crypto that are backed up with real gold.
Very hard to implement in crypto currency, due to counter-party risk. Almost impossible.

- The first crypto to have a MLM business
Ok.

- Will be 100% mined by it's members, so profit stays with the members.
So people who buy will not make profit. Wink

- First crypto EVER to hire an auditor who will (with IT experts) audit the blockchain monthly. No other cryptocurrency does this. So the members can know, that the blockchain is real and there are no coins mined outside and no transactions outside.
Transactions outside the blockchain are inaudible by definition (if I just sell my wallet to another person without creating a transaction) and nobody cares about coins outside the block chain, because they basically don't exist.

- Created by developers of bitcoin
Inb4 Satoshi does MLM scams nowadays

Your text is just a paste and contains fragments from this site:
http://www.angels-team.com/en/faq.html

Even scam hunter sites are on to this:
http://www.realscam.com/f9/onecoin-eu-ponzi-scam-3368/

In the old thread there was someone from Bulgaria:
WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!

THIS COIN IS BULGARIAN SCAM (I AM BULGARIAN AND I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS COIN)...

THE OWNER OF THE COIN IS WELL KNOWN SCAMMER (ACTUALY ONE OF THE OWNER IS WOMEN THE OTHER I AM NOT 100% SURE).

THE WERE PART OF SCI (NOW KNOW AS saveway.de) AND SINCE SCI IS ABOUT TO DIE, THEY MAKE THIS NEW "COIN" (ITS NOT GOING TO BE A COIN, BUT INSTEAD YOU JUST BUY POSITION IN THERE PONZI SCHEME).

THE COMPANY BEHIND THE COIN IS OPENED IN BULGARIA (BULSTAT 201531600) WHIT 1 EURO AS THERE MAIN CAPITAL.

Interestingly the head of Onecoin  Dr. Ruja Ignatova might even be a legitimate business woman (Article in local German business site from when she did a turnaround of a local steel company back in 2010: http://www.b4bschwaben.de/nachrichten/kempten-oberallgaeu_artikel,-Gusswerk-Waltenhofen-ist-verkauft-_arid,48338.html ), but the MLM approach and the people surrounding it is really sketchy and definitely not the way to go for a crypto currency. She should have known better. Schade.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
If you spend so much time writing something you could at the bare minimum check if the links you added work.

I do not think i need to say more
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Midas coin was the "first coin" backed by gold!

So this is the second Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
“The sooner you join the faster you will MAKE IT HAPPEN.”

Hi, my fellow Internet incomer.

I’m new here on the forum but got a few years in the bag when it comes to PTC, marketing and MLM companies.
Also been investing in bitcoin 4 years now. So my knowledge about the subject is above normal.

I recently discover this great thing that will change my and many other peoples life!

Onecoin is a brand NEW cryptocurrency, not another ALT-coin as many thinks!
This means that Onecoin is NOT created using the Bitcoin algorithm with small changes. Onecoin use a custom made solution, which has elements of scrypt and x11.
The algorithm will be open source once all coins are mined, so it's protected against over mining.
Onecoin as a coin is not out on the market yet, it's in Pre-mining.
It will be released on all the crypto exchanges sometime around may. When 100 million coins are created.

Info about Onecoin

- This currency is the first cryptocurrency to be fully traceable and no longer anonymous, so all the banks will accept it as a real currency.
Comparing to BTC, that is anonymous but banned in many countries and banks, Onecoin is looking to be the ONE currency that people will use in the future.

- It's also the first crypto that are backed up with real gold.

- The first crypto to have a MLM business

- Will be 100% mined by it's members, so profit stays with the members.

- First crypto EVER to hire an auditor who will (with IT experts) audit the blockchain monthly. No other cryptocurrency does this. So the members can know, that the blockchain is real and there are no coins mined outside and no transactions outside.

- Created by developers of bitcoin

The Future of Onecoin:

Exchange starting value will be €0.5 per coin

Growth potential the first year:
Optimistic Scenario €2.50
Base Scenario €5.0
In 3 years based on BTC’s success:
Optimistic Scenario €100
Base Scenario €50

Bonuses
The MLM program in Onecoin is based by a lot of different of bonuses.

Direct Sales Bonus. On all personally generated sales you will receive a 10% bonus based on the Business Volume (BV) associated to the various packages.

Network Bonus. You get paid 10% of the Business Volume that you accumulate on your weaker side.
Matching Bonus. Matching Bonus is designed to help you to grow your team and make you successful. When you help others earn, you also earn. Depending on the package you have, you can earn matching bonus on up to 4 Generations and up to 25%!
Start-up Bonus. Achieve the goal of 5500BV during your first 30 days and get 10% extra on direct sales.

RECOGNITION REWARDS for your MLM growth. Everything from a Sapphire Pin - A diamond travel and 500k Euro in AGC coins
ONE-LIFE Points: receive points every day based on your network. You can exchange your points for attractive items – as unique holidays, luxury watches and other amazing and exclusive rewards.

GOLD BONUS.  Get free Aurum Gold Coin, every coin is backed up with 1mg solid GOLD.

Bonuses paid in Euros every monday.

My story and experience of Onecoin.

As I said before I have been into the whole cryptocurrency concept for a few years now. Got a presentation of Onecoin by a fellow marketeer, he had been into it since november 2014 and they have profited about €50 000 until now. So i started googling the coin. Found some sites about scam etc, the most of them was outdated and from september 2014, so I decided to look past them.
Looked into the possibilities of a future with onecoin. Bitcoin was a great idea, did great things but also includes to much volatiles such as crime, scams, untraceable, vulnerable market that can drop hundreds of dollar in a day (happened many times yet).
Bitcoin already took the long walk for acceptens by the world, and never really got there. I don’t think bitcoin will ever disappear, but I don’t  believe it will be the world cryptocurrency we will use.
The world goes further and further to be connected, so cryptocurrency WILL be a world known thing sometime soon. Many still doesn’t know anything about the subject.
That’s were I see the great growth potential.
- safe and secure cryptocurrency like Onecoin, that is already accepted in 47 of the countries in the world.
- currency that the banksystem will accept as a currency they are willing to use.
The MLM part will help the coin grow into everyday homes, get more people involved and building it’s growth.

So after thinking of these things, calculating and decided to get into the chance of becoming a cryptocurrency millioner.
Registered, upgraded account. Started my mining with the tokens included in the upgrade.
Started the MLM part, talking to people around me. Got really good response, and people wanted in. So the start was a good thing.
I’m running my MLM business together with a close friend. We have 2 accounts, since it’s ok to have as many accounts as you want to invest in.
We have been working for about 1 month with it, and qualified for the start-up bonus on both accounts in 2 weeks. So we have been paid bonuses every monday since week one and the total of all bonuses so far is around €4000. So pretty good salary for so little work.  We have also mined about 20 000 Onecoin. That will give us €10000 if we sell the coins on the same day they are introduced to the market.

So I wanted to share this experience with you guys. Do you want to be the guy left on the plattform when the train leaves?

You can join for free, to start mining and the MLM part you have to upgrade to at least trader account. The price is €130, biggest one is €5030. €30 is a onetime fee.
For the amount you get different varieties of Tokens, Aurum Gold Coins, depth in affiliated bonuses.
The tokens you trade for euros on the exchange or trade for mining power.
Every account get a Split of your tokens. Tycoon gets 2 splits.
When splitting you tokens, you get double tokens. This happens when the price equals €0.2/token. After split the token price goes back to €0.1.
So in the end you are getting twice as much ONE coins. This is done to keep the price down and the market stable.

So does this look promising to you? Have any question?

Best Regards
sajklan

Join my team of success.

Join here:
http://onecoin.sajklan.com

11 minutes presentation made by a friend of mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do7O0b8twco

Onecoin Official Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/OneCoinOfficial

“Work hard and let the One plan take care of the rest”

Pages:
Jump to: