Pages:
Author

Topic: onG Social Media!! The Next Facebook? - page 2. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
October 15, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
Sorry i'm a newbie here mate  Cool Well it has monetization feature like steemit, but an interface that looks like FB.

Here's their existing platform and website. You can share your thoughts after checking it out. cheers
https://ong.social/
https://www.ongcoin.io/

Looks like just with few of the similar features but not much as kike as Facebook itself. To get more clearer picture which could be next Facebook then you should be comparing your site with Nexus + Social project. U was on their ICO by the way and I have seen best of their site. They have all platform supported application for it and you can try searching nexus social in marketplace of android and App Store of apple. That is monetisation and utility site with all the Facebook features. More or less another Facebook for me. You will surely reply me if you take the review of this site.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 02:00:45 PM
there are something like 3 social media coming.. "investfeed" and one more i cant remember its name
no chance to know who will the "next twitter" or "next facebook"
its not a fact that any one of them will be...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 15, 2017, 01:57:23 PM
I don't see any discussion or insights about onG social so i'll start one. I actually invested on its ICO since the idea is really promising.
Will it be the next big thing and take over Social media and Facebook? What do you guys think

The coin is not that hyped up inside this forum. There wouldn't be any reason for me to invest in it unless there was a famous person developing the coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
October 14, 2017, 07:35:48 AM
I don't see any discussion or insights about onG social so i'll start one. I actually invested on its ICO since the idea is really promising.
Will it be the next big thing and take over Social media and Facebook? What do you guys think

onG is a social media tool not a social media so until whenever will not be able to compete with Facebook.
Activity: 280
October 14, 2017, 07:33:40 AM
After around a year or two of explaining what facebook is and how safe it is, i finally got my parents to sign up. I find it very hard to convince them to use some new social media decentralized platform that just came out.

This is the first time i ever heard of this ongcoin. The idea is good and real world use is there however they have not done much of a good job marketing this platform, especially if they intend on competing with facebook. Marketing is key.

Yes thats the problem. They dont do much of promoting thats why its still unknown to many. They already have a platform and a nice idea but as long as people is unaware of this. Theres no use of the project
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
October 14, 2017, 07:24:13 AM
After around a year or two of explaining what facebook is and how safe it is, i finally got my parents to sign up. I find it very hard to convince them to use some new social media decentralized platform that just came out.

This is the first time i ever heard of this ongcoin. The idea is good and real world use is there however they have not done much of a good job marketing this platform, especially if they intend on competing with facebook. Marketing is key.
October 14, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

I invested in the ico and it does sound promising, but there is not alot of discussion or conversation about the coin. They don't give enough updates on what is happening with the coins. They just email when they think they will be sending you the coins and thats about it. Plus, waiting another week to launch the ico did not look promising, but i hope i am wrong. So, we have one more week before they email our coins to our wallets. Hopefully the market likes what they see and gives a fair entrance price on the coin. Hopefully the coin's value is more than what we paid at the ico price. Excited to see what happens next week. Let's get more input and opinions from other onG investors. Let it be the next FB.

Yes. actually theyre not active giving update on the project. They dont even have bitcointalk thread. Well lets just hope once it comes to exchanges. We can somehow make some profit.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 08:06:22 PM

I invested in the ico and it does sound promising, but there is not alot of discussion or conversation about the coin. They don't give enough updates on what is happening with the coins. They just email when they think they will be sending you the coins and thats about it. Plus, waiting another week to launch the ico did not look promising, but i hope i am wrong. So, we have one more week before they email our coins to our wallets. Hopefully the market likes what they see and gives a fair entrance price on the coin. Hopefully the coin's value is more than what we paid at the ico price. Excited to see what happens next week. Let's get more input and opinions from other onG investors. Let it be the next FB.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 02:09:35 AM
If you see any of the ong media has improved, you will definitely get in the way of progress. You can find out more about this feature, like an email that looks like FB.

Here's their current platform and website You can share your thoughts after checking it out. cheers
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

There's many coins that made it to the social media portion and the didn't get to stay standing through the years of Crypto. I don't know how this would be the very first coin to do it.
Activity: 112
September 22, 2017, 02:06:20 PM
Looks like interesting project, but not very perspective in this time. But we will see.
Activity: 108
September 22, 2017, 12:23:30 PM
Well there is room in this space, but it is dominated by a few companies. What does this project do differently, what is their competitive advantage?
September 22, 2017, 11:46:40 AM
Sorry i'm a newbie here mate  Cool Well it has monetization feature like steemit, but an interface that looks like FB.

Here's their existing platform and website. You can share your thoughts after checking it out. cheers
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 22, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

much better if you can provide links about this project that you are promoting mate, so people like me which don't have any idea regarding to its
existence will be able to search and read about it, I'm interested to see how and why you compare it with social media especially with FB.
September 22, 2017, 10:58:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: