Pages:
Author

Topic: Ongoing problems with Cryptoxchange - page 2. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 19, 2012, 10:23:43 PM
Yeah, same, I just started last week.  Was beginning to enjoy myself too.  It'd be a real shame if these dudes are pulling some sort of scam.

On the other hand, could be any number of things.  Having the phone number disconnected is particularly suss though...
Activity: 58
February 19, 2012, 10:20:22 PM
Oh man... this was my very first experiment with Bitcoins, literally my first Bitcoin purchase ever...

I will be so incredibly angry if they have done a runner... believe it or not I am on a disability pension, and used some money I got for my birthday as I thought it would be fun to speculate, as I could do it from home on the net...

I was prepared to lose my money if the BTC collapsed, but not from dodgy operators.

But, it's not necessarily over yet... let's hope for a miracle
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 19, 2012, 10:18:04 PM
Similar - tried to withdraw, no response and odd bid/asks not completing.
Activity: 12
February 19, 2012, 10:13:38 PM
Nope. I tried to withdraw from my account last night and couldn't do it, and today it doesn't look like any exchanges are happening.  There's a bunch of of bids/asks that should be going through but the whole system appears to have stopped. 

Maybe they've made a run for it.
Activity: 58
February 19, 2012, 10:04:05 PM
I am having some trouble with Cryptoxchange.

Sent them $120AUD on Friday, money arrived in account today, however every time I go to make a trade (even for 1BTC as a test) it says I have insufficient funds, even though the money has shown up in the account. I have thought that it was possibly because I have AUD and not USD, but I can't see any way to convert them on the site.

So I called their main support number (I am in Australia) and I got a message stating "Optus advises that the number you have called has been disconnected". Their online support, supposedly online 24/7, is offline, and they have not replied to the emails I sent over the weekend.

Can anyone offer any advice as to why I'm not able to trade, so I can just get my BTC and get the hell out of there? Has anyone else had success in contacting them?
Pages:
Jump to: