Pages:
Author

Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🧅 DeepOnion 2.2.2 Released ⚡ - page 2. (Read 297739 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 13
I like coins. I love ONION.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Activity: 1456
Merit: 386
DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy
More people are looking to privacy coins these days for various reasons. Privacy X briefly covers his top 5 privacy coins and promises a dedicated cover of DeepOnion in the near future. So if you are in DeepOnion or just looking for information be sure to check out Privacy X.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Don't forget to use VoteCentral with easy activities and get rewarded every 15 days!
have u tried console → rescablockchain?

Hey! Thanks for the piece of advice escapefrom3dom. Unfortunately I have tried rescanning the blockchain multiple times in the last years and, although it has worked a few times, I still have the same problem as uninstalling and installing again:

Rescanning is less time consuming but doesn't usually work, and I have verified myself that, when it doesn't work, it won't work until next reinstallation. Reinstalling, on the contrary, is more time consuming but works 100% of the times. Anyway, after a few stakes, the balance keeps getting wrong in both methods, so the problem remains.

As I said before, it is not a big problem, funds are safe and only the displayed balance is wrong.

- Create backup(s) of wallet.dat and store in other location/device
- Run 'dumpwallet "temp"' command
- Stop the node
- Move/Rename data dir.
- Start a fresh data dir (using quicksync) without a wallet.dat (copy tor dir from old data dir to keep hidden service address)
- Start node (wait for sync)
- Run 'importwallet "temp"' command

If you need additional assistance on this, please open a support ticket in forum.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1922
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

Hey! Thanks for the piece of advice escapefrom3dom. Unfortunately I have tried rescanning the blockchain multiple times in the last years and, although it has worked a few times, I still have the same problem as uninstalling and installing again:

Rescanning is less time consuming but doesn't usually work, and I have verified myself that, when it doesn't work, it won't work until next reinstallation. Reinstalling, on the contrary, is more time consuming but works 100% of the times. Anyway, after a few stakes, the balance keeps getting wrong in both methods, so the problem remains.

As I said before, it is not a big problem, funds are safe and only the displayed balance is wrong.
Hello everyone! it is ages since I wrote in this ANN here "in the North" for the last time, but I keep doing it from time to time in the Spanish local ANN.

I usually ask technical issues in the official forum but, in this case, I will do it here so I bump the thread and other members here in Bitcointalk can participate or know the answer if they have the same problem.

The problem is the following: from time to time, after staking a little amount of coins, they don't appear in the main balance anymore, so the visible balance doesn't increase in time with the staked coins, but decrease.

Coins are still there: if I uninstall the wallet, re-install it and import the privkey, it shows the real balance and I can withdraw it. But it is a bit annoying to do so from time to time in order to know the real balance.

Has anyone experienced the same problem as me? Any known solution?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!!!

Should DeepOnion burn some coins?
If so it will be more scarce... 

there are definitely a bunch of coins in a lost wallets, etc.

imo no urgent need atm, but let's discuss if necessary.
Should DeepOnion burn some coins?
If so it will be more scarce... 
83 DeepOnion VoteCentral airdrop completed.
We are prepared for next Christmas airdrop.

You can be more active in official forum and make more VoteCentral DeepPoints to earn more ONION.

Edit: Christmas time rewards announced
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/2022-christmas-deeponion-votecentral-giveaway.46277/
Two important things to keep pushing for DeepOnion and Privacy in general

#PrivacyMatters Campaign
https://twitter.com/USBitcoinServcs/status/1450513374438060034

#DeepSend
https://deepvaultonline.com

More people can join if the tweet is retweeted or shared anywhere online and offline!
The DeepSend bot is active and you can easily earn rewards for participating in this activity.

A DeepSend node is just one way to passively earn $ONION as well as strengthen the security and reliability of the DeepOnion blockchain. With $ONION selling at a "BUY" price it is a good time to take advantage of this opportunity to bag some extra income with very little effort.  With a desktop wallet and 2500 ONION you can easily set up a DeepSend node by following these instructions:

https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/knowledge-base/deepsend-guide.169/
DeepOnion yearly PoW block reward halving just happened.

Mineable Pow rewards dropped from 1.0 ONION to 0.50 ONION

Next year these days we'll see another halve. from 0.5 to 0.25 ONION reward per block.

You can see sample 0.5 ONION block here

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/onion/block.dws?2968493.htm

legendary
Same thing here, it seems to be a bug that doesn't want to leave the wallet!

Oh! I really thought I was the only one who had this little problem. I'm not glad to see that I am not the only one with this issue, but at least I don't feel that it is my fault for having done something wrong in the past or whatever.

Thank you Deeper, I will research a little bit there and if I find the answer I will post it here. Otherwise, I will think about opening a ticket but, as it is not a serious problem (funds are there, and they are happily safu) I didn't want to bother.
We completed upgrade deepvaultonline.com server and wallet. You can see balances correctly. We have seen 2900+ wallet created on server1.
You can check www.deepvaultonline.com

Hello everyone! it is ages since I wrote in this ANN here "in the North" for the last time, but I keep doing it from time to time in the Spanish local ANN.

I usually ask technical issues in the official forum but, in this case, I will do it here so I bump the thread and other members here in Bitcointalk can participate or know the answer if they have the same problem.

The problem is the following: from time to time, after staking a little amount of coins, they don't appear in the main balance anymore, so the visible balance doesn't increase in time with the staked coins, but decrease.

Coins are still there: if I uninstall the wallet, re-install it and import the privkey, it shows the real balance and I can withdraw it. But it is a bit annoying to do so from time to time in order to know the real balance.

You can open support ticket https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/ and check our knowledge base for the answer https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/knowledge-base/

Same thing here, it seems to be a bug that doesn't want to leave the wallet!
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: