Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 5. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
Only as a training camp for real dating
Activity: 10
March 10, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
Online dating everyone can be who they want to be, if only gets tricky when you meet them in the real world
Activity: 44
March 10, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
I am totally for online dating as it is fun and you get to meet a lot of people.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
Online dating is a system that enables strangers to find and introduce themselves to new personal connections over the Internet, usually with the goal of developing personal, romantic, or sexual relationships.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
For some people, it is a good way to find a couple. However, there are a lot of scams, so it is necessary to be careful!
Activity: 7
March 10, 2018, 08:34:16 AM
To me online dating isn't safe so I'll advice anyone into it to be very careful. Catfish is everywhere now. Don't be victim of romance scam.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 08:12:00 AM
Online dating is such kind of dating which two people meet on online, chatting on that and fixed time to personally meet to each other at a time. In today's generation it is a trend make online dating. In a way it is very fashionable and people like it too. Cause you can chose any person in which you are interest and take a ride on it.
As the internet plays an ever greater part in our social lives, with sites such as Facebook helping us to keep in touch with our friends, it's inevitable that we use it to help run our love lives as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
Online dating is good but has a number of disadvantages. It is simply black market and in fact, it has become a save haven for scammers as it is easy for them to pretend to be who they are not in the real life. It is also a treat to distant relationship as partners have been lured into disarray through online dating.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 06:01:57 AM
Online dating is such kind of dating which two people meet on online, chatting on that and fixed time to personally meet to each other at a time. In today's generation it is a trend make online dating. In a way it is very fashionable and people like it too. Cause you can chose any person in which you are interest and take a ride on it.
Activity: 54
March 09, 2018, 08:22:13 PM
These online dating sites are sometimes dangerous and one must be careful with it.
Activity: 68
March 09, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
It is a scam, that is what I think. If you want to have fun then its okay, but not for true love.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
March 07, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Well online dating really opens up people to different opportunities. For example, a person could actually meet and get to know someone across the globe. A person could actually meet others with the same passions hobbies and others more easier that in real life. Online dating also let people who are socially anxious to meet others and overcome that fear. There are always negative effect but that is always taken care of with a little common sense and being careful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
March 06, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
I believe that online dating is sex for one time or several times and no for a long time relationship. This is my personal opinion and I don't impose it. When I was young and stupid I tried to build relationships after online dating, even tried several times. But when people through the Internet acquaintance and communicate they imagine a person and make their wrong image of this person. In reality, people will be turn out completely another. And can't accept it. There are exceptions and people after online dating create a family, but I'm quite sure that this is an exception.
Activity: 126
March 06, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
online dating sites are so helpful for some people who desperately looking for partners. maybe their age is out of the calendar that is why they are looking for lifetime partner. so, dating sites are highly needed for this. because of its availability people are turning into it. and it is a successful sites for some people who found lovers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
It's complicated but somehow it's intriguing. It's undeniable, hence I don't give a lot of expectation to online dating to find one as desired since there are a lot of fake pictures on the profile. Now I'd consider it more as a platform for me to mingle, make friends with acquaintances Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 06, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
Online dating is a good way to find a good person, but sometimes people just like that and don't stop register at such sites even after marriage.
Activity: 387
March 06, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

It depends in the person of course  but there are some person that become real couple because of dating.  Sometimes online dating  is just a way to know the personality of both parties and become friends and afterwards becomes a couple.
Activity: 85
March 06, 2018, 05:30:36 PM
its just a wrong way of doing things, at the end of the day it doesnt work
Activity: 75
March 06, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
Online dating is becoming so commonplace. I am not sure whether I can say how it affects long-term relationships. Surely, whether two people met online or in-person is not so relevant once they have met, as they continue to establish real-life interactions thereafter. The difference? It may be harder to meet people by traditional Means  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
March 06, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
Online dating has it bad side and good side. if you meet the wrong person for the wrong purpose it will become a wrong doing but if the reverse is the case, its a good thing. it is just like long distance relationship of those days. I met my wife on-line before we got to know much later that one of my brother was her school mate and one of her mentor is my cousin and that further endear us to each .
Pages:
Jump to: