Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating Going Into Blockchain - page 4. (Read 8765 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
It would be exciting to see if they would implement something with blockchain technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 03, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
I've been wanting this since i don't have girlfriend at all and finally we have this kind of applocation soon. Let's be confident about the platform and i think they will add some exciting feature.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:10:34 PM
That has been going on for sometimes now. Some are even already building up a block chain technology and cryptocurrency. One of them is the project tagged. DATING WITH BENEFITS.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
August 03, 2018, 11:58:41 AM
This is sure way of proliferating the society with block chain concept. Face book was more of a date site initially but has catapulted to am amazing platform for news and information. Who knows where this will take us, this is a welcome development for block chain enthusiasts.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
Every one would love some privacy on online dating. At least until things work out,
Cryptocurrency would make things really easier on online dating to keep some anonymity.
A crypto based match making like Tinder would work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
Online dating should be definitely a profitable prospect. Tinder has been a very popular app of recent times. Even Facebook has announced to add a online dating feature on their site. Many people rely on internet to find other people to date. Implementing this on blockchain would be definitely very exciting and profitable at the same time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:44:36 AM
Tinder has been a very popular app of recent times. Implementing this on blockchain would be definitely very exciting and profitable at the same time, as many people seem to prefer this medium, like TanTan, etc, and Facebook has also spoke on initiating it soon in their site. A lot of people find it very easy and accessible, without having to spend time looking for dates, in a busy life schedule.
Activity: 55
July 31, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
This niche has always been popular that is was about time some projects were cooking behind the scenes. As we all know many projects don't have a purpose, and they start ICOs only to hastily raise a capital for something they have not idea for.

Others fields like online dating are also making their first steps into the blockchain terrain. But some of them fall short. Like I said, when we want to take something into Blockchain, we need to have purpose... a solution for a problem, so to speak.

Blockchain technology can harbor many fields. There are projects currently developed by Disney for their thematic parks, and NASA is using blockchain as well.

So, I think that with online dating - since it is a topic with a large audience - a project based on this field can have a good future.

Source: https://sites.google.com/view/dateme-online-dating/home    
Pages:
Jump to: