Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Gambling Games - page 4. (Read 558 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 21, 2020, 07:46:35 PM
I personally love gambling and especially on the internet Cool

Just dying to know which one of the games I mentioned will win the most spectacular game title!

And then I'll tell you my friends what game is my personal winner  Grin Kiss
I did not try to join any of this campaign yet, and thank you for giving the list, I am more focus somehow in trading, I am not well experienced in gambling that's why, do they have a trial accout or trial money to begin with? so that I could use that to practice.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
May 21, 2020, 07:32:43 PM
Among the list for me the most is the Blackjack is much excitement, why? Because it is not fast paced compare to dice game (normal dice game) and that it can take few seconds to finish. While blackjack, you can decide if you want to hit or deal another card or stay which your current card will be final.
It's excitement for me since you have the decision stage for every deal, unless you immediately got 21.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
May 21, 2020, 07:02:09 PM
I think you need to add more options, 5 games above seem very limited options. Slots, roulette, poker, baccarat, lottery are also exciting gambling games. And why don't you allow people to choose more than one option? BTW how about you, you don't mention what your most exciting game is. Better to start discussion with your answer first before expect people's answers.
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 21, 2020, 06:54:05 AM
I personally love gambling and especially on the internet Cool

Just dying to know which one of the games I mentioned will win the most spectacular game title!

And then I'll tell you my friends what game is my personal winner  Grin Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: