Pages:
Author

Topic: Online game addiction - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 15, 2021, 04:48:59 PM
I have a younger brother aged 15.In this covid case,schools and colleges are closed and he is staying at home. He used to play online games like free fire,pubg etc.But now he is addicted to free free fire.He is watching and playing garena free fire all the day and night.He don’t do any other thing even sometimes he forgets to eat.I am very worried about him.Would you mind suggesting me how can I turn him back to normal life?
Stop the data connection if he is using home wifi to connect and only allow him to play for limited time, don't go harsh at him which will make him more angry and more addicted towards the game, all you need to do is to get his attention towards some other thing and spend time with him to help him to stay away from the game.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2021, 04:25:09 PM
I went through that kind of life when I was a teenager. My parents just let me enjoy that kind of life and they didn't stopped me until I've matured. I think since there's still a pandemic and everyone isn't allowed to go out unless you have a very important travel, you give him advise to take time to rest whenever he plays.

You're not stopping him to play but you want him to manage his time as he play and to do other things and stuff.

Just talk to him and give him a brotherly advise, he will surely listen to you if you talk to him calmly.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
April 15, 2021, 11:03:40 AM
I have a younger brother aged 15.In this covid case,schools and colleges are closed and he is staying at home. He used to play online games like free fire,pubg etc.But now he is addicted to free free fire.He is watching and playing garena free fire all the day and night.He don’t do any other thing even sometimes he forgets to eat.I am very worried about him.Would you mind suggesting me how can I turn him back to normal life?

It is good that you notice the change in his gambling habit. You are his older brother and need to take care of him. With 15 he is too young yo control his life alone. How about you make clear boundaries for him? Like he is only allowed to play one hour per day after finishing all his work? There needs to be a chance to have regular day with a little bit of gambling.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 15, 2021, 05:30:09 AM
First you must Transfer this to OFF TOPIC section since this is not about gambling , and second why let Him play that long ? it is your own mistakes giving him a chance to do it

Make some rules , if he cannot follow the rules then Take the Gadget from him and never let to play until he Learned what he must do.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 15, 2021, 04:51:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: