Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 43. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 10:37:13 PM
Hello! Can I really start investing with 1 euro? Souns amazing!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 10:02:00 PM
congratulations to Fast Invest Team who has developed a platform, which includes investment P2P, e-money wallet, and currency exchange. you work continuously and work hard. After the success of ICO crowdfunding, you team has started making additional products for both individuals and legal entities: extension of loans, as well as the opportunity to get Fast Invest premium payment card. you immediately offer the Fast Invest Platform as iOS and Android app. search your investors use to advance our current operational products clients, and to advance the Fast Invest platform by integrating new financial instruments for digital money operations.
Activity: 128
December 14, 2017, 09:51:56 PM
Hello! I am a citizen of Russia, will I be able to become a Fast Invest user?
Activity: 173
December 14, 2017, 05:42:23 PM
Hello! I am really new to investing process, does it require any special skills?
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
December 14, 2017, 05:23:39 PM
Can I buy your tokens for btc?

Unfortunately, you can't. You need to exchange to ETH.

I do not know why the name has Invest word in it when this project is not a fund or investment business, what i have gathered is this project is similar to beluga pay, crypterium and similar crypto, fiat payment provider projects.

Not exactly. Our main focus is investing services. In our investment platform people can easily make their passive incomes stream. I want to emphasis that investing possibilities not a payments are our core business. That is way, we have named our business Fast Invest.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 14, 2017, 05:12:12 PM
Now you are mostly concentrated your work in western Europe, does your company work with investors from other countries?

That's right. Our core business at the moment is in Europe but we have planned huge expansion for the upcoming two years. Take a look at our road map in WP.

0.5 USD for a token that has 777M supply, that is worth 388M USD in total, I'm sorry to say this but that is too much

The smart contract was created and calculations was made when ETH rate was pretty lower.

How many Certificated Credit Institutions are you partnering with?

At the moment we have 21 partners that is certificated. Next year we will double this number.

Is investing in consumer loans a legal thing?

Absolutely.

IDK, is it just me, or you are the most attractive project here? I mean, you already are a business, you know and love what you do and goin to be even better in it!!

Thanks. It is about us. You can ask anyone from our team, and they will confirm that we love what we do.

How do you find new workforce for new headquaters? Are you hiring now?

If you want to apply, please use this link.

Very well-planned! You ve got a whole ecosystem here! Waiting to see it once its ready!

Thanks you for support!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
December 14, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
I do not know why the name has Invest word in it when this project is not a fund or investment business, what i have gathered is this project is similar to beluga pay, crypterium and similar crypto, fiat payment provider projects.
Activity: 164
December 14, 2017, 03:53:20 PM
Can I buy your tokens for btc?
Activity: 157
December 14, 2017, 11:47:36 AM
When will the FIT trade start, after the ICO?
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
December 14, 2017, 11:26:29 AM
I'm waiting for this bounty campaign Smiley

If you are still waiting at this time, I guess the day will never come because its being over one week since the signature campaign started which you should have seen if you had been paying attention.

On the front page there is a message about the countries that operation has started already in several countries but what I am seeing is notations on maps which is quite not too clear. Can you list some of the countries operations is currently ongoing?
Activity: 190
December 14, 2017, 10:12:58 AM
How do you find new workforce for new headquaters? Are you hiring now?
Activity: 70
December 14, 2017, 09:56:56 AM
Still not getting active connection. Anyone who can help?
Activity: 58
December 14, 2017, 09:49:52 AM
IDK, is it just me, or you are the most attractive project here? I mean, you already are a business, you know and love what you do and goin to be even better in it!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
December 14, 2017, 08:43:57 AM
fastinvest is try change for investment to will be better , so lets join and review for this ico
overall this project it can make people will be get succes in future , to contribute on there
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
December 14, 2017, 06:06:20 AM
Bounty already coming?
Activity: 9
December 14, 2017, 05:37:56 AM
0.5 USD for a token that has 777M supply, that is worth 388M USD in total, I'm sorry to say this but that is too much
Activity: 135
December 14, 2017, 05:30:27 AM
Now you are mostly concentrated your work in western Europe, does your company work with investors from other countries?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
December 14, 2017, 04:31:34 AM
How can I become your client now? I want to use your current services, it is very promissing!

If you are an EU citizen, you can easily use our current investment to consumer loans platform. Very soon our FIT token holders can try our crypto account too.

If the project reaches the soft cap, and can not sell the total tokens, will the remaining tokens that are not sold be burned?
You have quite a big target - 388,500,000 FIT. What is your plan to do with the unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be frozen for at least 12 months, after will be used for community growth. As we are creating community only fit token holders will have an access to crypto related products. Thus our will is to have limited number of members. As we account the maximum number of members is 388 500. To become a Fast Invest crypto-account member, need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens. If we burn unsold tokens, we will not reach estimated community members.

are you going to broaden the investing options over the time?

Sure. Here is what is our mission in this world - we want to open easy investing possibilities to ordinary people. Even if you do not have a million in your pocket, or you have no financial education, you can invest your savings and earn passive incomes.

do you have special options for big investors on ico?

If you want to invest bigger sum, please contact as on [email protected]. We will discuss the possibilities.

Are there already some companies doing what you have planned? I mean Global digital banking companies?

There are many companies doing similar services like we do. Still, what we differ is that we have the lowest entry point and we are willing to have both fiat and crypto curiencies investment platform.
Activity: 173
December 14, 2017, 04:28:16 AM
Are there already some companies doing what you have planned? I mean Global digital banking companies?
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
December 14, 2017, 03:51:32 AM
big project, for opportunity in bussiness more than 8500 customer and for 50 team for contribute and suppporting this project
i think that just a great solution on making to invest , appreciate for so far is growing this project,
Pages:
Jump to: