Pages:
Author

Topic: Online jobs please ... - page 9. (Read 1313 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 10:27:12 AM
Nothing can be so exiting as knowing  that your product has a global presence . All this were made possible through online marketing.  So just from the comfort of my home, I was able to set up and manage my network  marketing business, from same online am able to convene and  meet my online customers  and potential  customers  offline through  seminars and conferences.  Online jobs are simply the best for mummies like me.  
Activity: 13
October 18, 2017, 10:22:01 AM
Iam a housewife with 3 children and 1 granddaughter 1 grandson..
So i need a online job ...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 10:17:52 AM
Hello, just like you I'm a full time homemaker too. I quit my corporate job to take care of my daughter. I'm a little crafty and love to make accessories so I use my creativity to sell handmade baby accessories. I put up a website and market my products thru social media platforms. It's fun to earn doing what you love plus my daughter models my creation and me and my husband are both into photography so it's one way to bond. If you have talent like drawing, calligraphy, sewing, photography or anything that you think you can do and sell, try selling your products online.

Or try those websites that hires virtual assistant or social media managers that you can do the work from the comfort of your home. You can still earn money while taking care of your kids.

indeed. if you want to have a constant money here. best for you to invest, but invest at your own risk. i do faucets and captcha while waiting to rank my account.
Activity: 12
October 18, 2017, 09:54:16 AM
I really want to sell online in the field of apparel.karena online business is very easy, do not need too much capital and quite profitable also promising.
Activity: 23
October 18, 2017, 09:37:53 AM
Hello, just like you I'm a full time homemaker too. I quit my corporate job to take care of my daughter. I'm a little crafty and love to make accessories so I use my creativity to sell handmade baby accessories. I put up a website and market my products thru social media platforms. It's fun to earn doing what you love plus my daughter models my creation and me and my husband are both into photography so it's one way to bond. If you have talent like drawing, calligraphy, sewing, photography or anything that you think you can do and sell, try selling your products online.

Or try those websites that hires virtual assistant or social media managers that you can do the work from the comfort of your home. You can still earn money while taking care of your kids.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 09:24:42 AM
I am a full time homemaker. My husband is the only breadwinner in the family. And it's not enough. With a daughter in junior high, we just cant ends meet.
That's why i'm in desperate need in finding online jobs to help in our expenses.
Any suggestions other than bitcoin Huh
Thank you...
Pages:
Jump to: