Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Relationships - page 2. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 05:51:35 AM
I think you can get acquainted on the Internet, but then you need to meet in life.

This can be dangerous dont trust easy . Go out and meet somebody
the old way.
Activity: 9
January 20, 2019, 03:34:01 AM
i like the trusting relationship with sender and receiver in bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 01:18:21 PM
I actually met a lot of friends online, also my girlfriend who I've been dating for 7 years. Internet can be a great place.
copper member
Activity: 13
January 18, 2019, 12:05:50 PM
no way mate
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 09:08:09 AM
I don't think it is a good idea. i don't like such relationships at all
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
I get the impression most of the previously divorced and in a relationship over-50-year-old I meet with baggage and kids meet their new significant others thanks to the internet. Only a matter of time before technology allows us to actually have experiences with people online instead of just conversations, so I think relationships cultivated exclusively online will become more apparent.

VR dating may become a thing once the technology improves.
Activity: 70
October 24, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
As for me i think online relationships is nor quite a good idea for people nowadays.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 01:58:16 AM
I’ve been on online sites chatting for years now, I’ve already met some people whom i get to know through chat, and inadmit i am like someone whom i just met in chat. Its ok if you have long distance relationship, as long as the both of you are serious in your relationship.

Distance is just a number, what matters is your love for each other.
Activity: 6
October 23, 2018, 04:53:12 AM
I don't believe in online relationships. Since you only know about that person through the screen, you can't judge him or her via text messages.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
October 23, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
I think people are misunderstanding the concept of online relationships in here. When I said online, I mean like what the other commenter said, meeting someone online then meeting them in real life. If you choose to have a relationship with someone who live a thousand miles away then I think it will be your fault because you chose to have a long distance relationship and an online one at that. Unless you're a rich person that could easily afford traveling. I think the key is still look for factors that you would want with anyone like meeting in a bar, in a library, in a park or wherever you meet people. The platform just becomes different.
Activity: 5
October 22, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
Nowadays, the Internet isn't a sure thing, and we can not easily believe everything that happens on it or know that the person we are meeting is really what we imagine. Has a little vibration when chatting with someone online, you do not will surely reap the same feelings when you meet them face to face. Usually, it's because you have the opportunity to guess about the other when communicating online, so your thoughts and impressions will also be much "brighter".
Activity: 76
October 22, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
Online dating is like anything - the more expectation you place on it, the higher chance there is that you are going to be disappointed if things don't quite work out like you'd hoped. Also, people are a lot more free in what they say online as opposed to what they will say in person/on the phone, which can be both a good and bad thing
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
I actually had to try it several times for quite long period, and I can say that in most cases online distant relationships are almost unbearable. It is much better to overcome yourself and start dating in real life than to have this online barrier between you. Also, don`t start this kind of relationships if you`re not ready to move - it is valid only for short period of time, then you have to decide if you`re going to take the next step.
Activity: 55
October 20, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
For me, online relationships are more in trust, since you two don't see each other often, you won't be able to know what they are doing from time to time and also won't be able to know who they talk to so, it really depends on you guys if you really trust each other.
Activity: 30
October 20, 2018, 09:47:32 PM
Online relationship is unusually wild these days nonetheless i do not support it as i would need to suppose. it'd have worked for a handful of people, be that because it might, I bet it with you the speed is to a good degree very little. various individuals have had ghastly involvement through that, a handful of people have even been dead for traditions once they sorted resolute meet out of obscurity.

Notwithstanding whether or not the link is thru media wherever you see every other's images. bear in mind to overlook, FACEbook is much not precisely the equivalent as HEARTbook, therefore the expectation is greatly improved than fix.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 08:30:29 PM
In this digital world where we speak to one another in different forums / social media. Play countless hours online. Some have also met / dated / had a relation ship / even married people they have met online. For those who did any of that? How is it like? I've already tried online dating but I never had a relationship with anyone from it but maybe because I did not try hard enough. Is it something that you would recommend?
There were few online relationships that succeed , but mostly do not succeed because of many problems they encountered like lack of trust to each other , because in online relationships or long distance relationships trust is the most important aspects to have a successfull relationships . Its hard to love someone whom you do not know in person and whom you do not see in person.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 17, 2018, 08:01:01 PM
It's good to find an online gf if you don't got one.
I have been in an online relationship before and I can say that it’s even more hectic and tiresome that the normal one especially when you are living in different timezones, one is going to always lose on some quality sleep because of it.
Activity: 49
October 17, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
Online relationship is very rampant nowadays but I don't support it in my own opinion. It might have worked for some people, but I bet it with you the percentage is very infinitesimal. A lot of people have had horrible experience through that, some people have even been killed for rituals when they arranged to meet for the first time.
Even if the relationship is through media where you see each others pictures. Always remember, FACEbook is far different from HEARTbook, so prevention is far better than cure.
Activity: 113
October 17, 2018, 11:07:40 AM
It's good to find an online gf if you don't got one.
Activity: 238
October 17, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
In this digital world where we speak to one another in different forums / social media. Play countless hours online. Some have also met / dated / had a relation ship / even married people they have met online. For those who did any of that? How is it like? I've already tried online dating but I never had a relationship with anyone from it but maybe because I did not try hard enough. Is it something that you would recommend?

I recommend to download online services for acquaintance on the phone, when, when crossing with a girl, you receive a notification about who she is, what her name is, pictures, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: