Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Role Playing Game with Bitcoin trading built in - page 2. (Read 2766 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Fascinating. I love looking at this stuff. Wouldn't the obvious choice of funding be to charge a transaction fee rather than limit audience with an upfront fee? I mean - you have a kind of BitMit system built in the marketplace - and I like that BTC is just an alternate choice of currency. Wondering what made you decide to go with an upfront fee with a recurring subscription? Generally, you get some type of 7 or 14 day trial for free, at least.

Is GP tradeable for BTC? Are all items tradeable for GP/BTC, or are there "no-drops"? The turn system is concerning. Are you planning on selling turns? What made you decide to have a turn system on a subscription game?

The "Mystery" object is also a first for MMORPGs, I believe. It can literally contain money, meaning there's a chance the developers will be paying you directly for playing. It's both pay-to-play and (directly!) pay-for-play.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Its a good point, I did try to hire someone (for bitcoin) to make me a video but it fell through and didn't happen - will have to try again Smiley
Well I would do it, no problem.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Its a good point, I did try to hire someone (for bitcoin) to make me a video but it fell through and didn't happen - will have to try again, or do it myself  Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
so the game costs BTC0.1 and there are no gameplay videos?

It's not expensive.
Someone might buy it and share it here with others Smiley
I know. But I only buy something when I know how it works and really looks like.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

It's not expensive.
Someone might buy it and share it here with others Smiley
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Maybe post some gameplay & more screenshots. Then I may consider playing it. But, at the moment I don't know too much about the game and have only seen little screenshots which don't show anything about the game.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
This. It looks good, but I don't play games if I don't know how it is.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Farming,quests, crafting, fighting, exploring, building... Cool

https://www.bitfantasy.com/

It was invite only at first, we're now taking public sign ups   if you use the code bitcointalk when you sign up you get an extra item.  It's constantly being developed but from the closed period people seem to really like it.  We didn't go down the Kickstarter type route and instead are hoping people will help fund us directly, and with bitcoin,  so.. support us, support bitcoin and play a fun game too Smiley

Cheers!

Pages:
Jump to: