Pages:
Author

Topic: online skills in the face of war - page 7. (Read 814 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 24, 2022, 08:08:25 AM
I was thinking within me and my thoughts was if  everyone needs to get a digital skill in-spite of their profession or discipline. looking at it from the angle of declining economies where political, societal, ethnic, cultural, religious, territorial and economic war is hitting the apex as well as currency devaluation. Following this high level of declining economy is it best to get a digital skill either as a full time business or a complementary pay check.

Salaries and wages this days aren't sufficient any longer to handle daily bills, most salary earners still live below their salaries which keeps them in perpetual debt. Now in this era the best place to meet a vast crowd of clients is on an online platform and this way more services can be rendered within lesser time with more patronage. So i began my thoughts is digital skill the alternative

If we try to analyze this critically we might say this insufficiency in pay checks is one of the factors that is triggering greed, selfish and money conscious services around organizations. I was thinking If many get an side paying job with digital skill that can help handle bills it might be a gateway to reducing the self centered services we receive

Are you thinking what i am thinking or you have a different view

You really do need the skills in order for you to meet your expected income. We have started to build our small business already. Initially it was just to cover up the needs of the family, because my wife just gave birth and to pay bills we have sacrificed a lot, like our golds and other personal belongings. After several months we have gained experience in entrepreneurship and started importing products from abroad. We sell it online locally with the help of social media platforms like fb and later on started to post it on an online shopping site. Thank God we have been successful and now we are established somehow. Customers keep coming old and new, you just need to be patient with all the things you encounter. We have learned a lot from talking with different kinds of people, we've seen faces and it will be nice weapon for you in the long run. Hope this goes well as we are now managing two shops at different places. If you have the will start small and don't be afraid to make mistakes as long as you learn from them.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 24, 2022, 07:50:56 AM
I was thinking within me and my thoughts was if  everyone needs to get a digital skill in-spite of their profession or discipline. looking at it from the angle of declining economies where political, societal, ethnic, cultural, religious, territorial and economic war is hitting the apex as well as currency devaluation. Following this high level of declining economy is it best to get a digital skill either as a full time business or a complementary pay check.

Salaries and wages this days aren't sufficient any longer to handle daily bills, most salary earners still live below their salaries which keeps them in perpetual debt. Now in this era the best place to meet a vast crowd of clients is on an online platform and this way more services can be rendered within lesser time with more patronage. So i began my thoughts is digital skill the alternative

If we try to analyze this critically we might say this insufficiency in pay checks is one of the factors that is triggering greed, selfish and money conscious services around organizations. I was thinking If many get an side paying job with digital skill that can help handle bills it might be a gateway to reducing the self centered services we receive

If internet will not be cut amidst the war then provably its very helpful for citizens to have skills online because this one could really help them earn money used to feed their family in the middle of crisis, Also they can use bitcoin if this is what the currency they receive to escape sanctions just like what happen on Russia so I guess this should be adopted by people by now since at the moment digitalization of everything is slowly happening so its good for anyone to adopt the new changes happening in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
March 24, 2022, 07:38:59 AM

I partly agree with what you say.

I agree, and you can see that right here in this forum many people have a side income with signature campaigns. Some don't pay much but it's a decent income if you live in a poor country and there are some that pay quite well.

Although it may not seem so at first glance, the ability to write well is a skill. Then you can complement it with other things, such as graphic design, for example.

Salaries and wages this days aren't sufficient any longer to handle daily bills, most salary earners still live below their salaries which keeps them in perpetual debt... So i began my thoughts is digital skill the alternative

In my case it is a complement but I don't rule out the possibility that in the future it can be the main source of income. Either because I am forced to emigrate in the event of a war or whatever, because the income I receive from those side hustles increases a lot, as I said in another post, or because I become a bit fed up with life in my country and prefer to try living in another where the cost of living is much cheaper, as The Pharmacist suggested:

Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns?

This is the part where I disagree. There are people who do not make ends meet, some are greedy and others are not. I don't see a cause and effect relationship here.

To conclude, in the title you were talking about the war, but not so much in the OP. I would like to give you the example of icopress, who is in Ukraine suffering the war, helping his fellows and I know that he gets at least part of his income from this forum, so it would be an example of how digital skills can help you.

Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
March 24, 2022, 07:23:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: