Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Store who accept bitcoin ?? - page 2. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
February 23, 2017, 02:48:49 AM
search on google there are many e-store currently accepting bitcoins as payment option like overstock.com Im not personally using this websites because of high shipping fees, my fried once tried newegg.com checked it out I dont know if they are still currently accepting btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 22, 2017, 11:40:55 PM
there are many online stores that accept Bitcoin but mostly, you can only buy digital goods. If you want to buy some physical goods, it will be very hard since they can turn into a scam and take away your money. Some online platform, such as steam, have already accepted Bitcoin as one of the pay methods. Therefore, buying game from Steam is much easier than it used to. Now, I do not have to provide my ID in order to make a payment for my games

Yea I knew few site like VPS provider they offer in bitcoin but i want to buy physical goods
like  : USB drive or clothes etc  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 22, 2017, 10:33:54 PM
there are many online stores that accept Bitcoin but mostly, you can only buy digital goods. If you want to buy some physical goods, it will be very hard since they can turn into a scam and take away your money. Some online platform, such as steam, have already accepted Bitcoin as one of the pay methods. Therefore, buying game from Steam is much easier than it used to. Now, I do not have to provide my ID in order to make a payment for my games
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 22, 2017, 10:29:23 PM
Hello,
Is there any online store where i can spend bitcoin ?  like electronic online shops
Like Alibaba and AliExpress
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: