Pages:
Author

Topic: Online trading bot with Bitcoin-bot.com - page 2. (Read 10408 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 10, 2013, 10:27:13 AM
Thanks to an user (Timo F.) the website is now available in german.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2013, 10:46:23 PM
i contact the owner offering to help with translation, coding and also to have some ratings to back up the sites credibilty. he responded 2 times and has since disappeared.

Someone else is already helping me with translation, and since I don't share the code, I don't need your help, that's what I told you in my last email
the last email i got from you said "
Hi,
Sorry I did not answer your last email I was very busy last days.
I'm currently working on a new type of email alerts, when this will be done, I'll come back to you for translation part!"

so i guess that means you have someone that makes alot of sense. I also didnt ask for you code so dont put words in my mouth. I said if you need help I can help you as I do program and I do have some trust to help back up the legitamacy of the project. Not sure how that is me telling you that I want your code.
April 08, 2013, 08:39:24 AM
i contact the owner offering to help with translation, coding and also to have some ratings to back up the sites credibilty. he responded 2 times and has since disappeared.

Someone else is already helping me with translation, and since I don't share the code, I don't need your help, that's what I told you in my last email
legendary
April 07, 2013, 11:24:34 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
April 07, 2013, 10:35:41 AM
Hello guys (my first post outside the newbie world \o/),
I would like to present you Bitcoin-bot.com which is a website I created for auto trading Bitcoins on Bitcoin-24.com and MtGox.com

Bitcoin-bot.com is designed to do a few things for you yet :
1. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example : send me an email if market price is lower than 55€
2. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price rises or falls over a given period, here is an example : send me an email if market price rises by €5 in less than 1 hour
3. it will place market orders bids/asks when market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example of what you can do : If the market price of BTC is less than €55.5 then I buy 2.3BTC for €55.75 each
4. it will send you email reports every 1/6/12/24 hours to follow changes of Bitcoin market price

And more features to come.
There is a forever free account to enjoy all its features.
Prices for all plans and sms are in BTC and they change according to market price.

I don't know if I explain well (I'm french so I do my best), and the website is available both in english and french.

If you have more questions, I'm here to answer !

https://bitcoin-bot.com

If it's open source then I support it. I might even be able to take your code and improve on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Science!
April 06, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Intriguing idea for a site, but you need to recruit some bitcointalk members with outstanding reputation to test your service at gold level (for free) so that they can vouch for your service.
April 05, 2013, 09:39:02 PM
First post updated with all new features!
March 26, 2013, 04:29:36 PM
If you're able to do an SMS alert, I'm so in. Looks awesome, GL!

This would be a nice feature, I'll try to work on it !
Activity: 27
March 26, 2013, 02:39:24 PM
If you're able to do an SMS alert, I'm so in. Looks awesome, GL!
March 25, 2013, 09:46:53 PM
First update for the bot with a new type of alerts : you can now be warned if BTC price fall/rise by a given amount, for exemple : send me an email if the price fall by $3 within 1 hour.
legendary
March 22, 2013, 05:08:59 PM
okay ive emailed you a response
March 22, 2013, 11:24:42 AM
cool site, ill consider using it. Tho there are a few problems

• You have little to no trust
  • Bad english
  • No contact or support page on the site
  • Better Alerts/triggers

Those are a few of the problems I see. Feel free to PM me and I can help you out with the problems.

Thanks for your quick feedback. For the trust part, well, there is nothing more I can do, I know I'm new in the community so this is obvious I may be not trustable right now, so I will do my best to be trustable Smiley
For the bad English, as I said I'm French with only school English so I did my best, but if someone wants to help with translation, that would be awesome !
For the contact page, I added the email on the main page, I'm currently adding features to it, including a contact form.
And for the alerts and triggers, as I just said, I'm working on them to improve this and add new things to it !
legendary
March 22, 2013, 10:51:49 AM
cool site, ill consider using it. Tho there are a few problems

• You have little to no trust
  • Bad english
  • No contact or support page on the site
  • Better Alerts/triggers

Those are a few of the problems I see. Feel free to PM me and I can help you out with the problems.
March 22, 2013, 12:11:17 AM
Hello guys (my first post outside the newbie world \o/),
I would like to present you Bitcoin-bot.com which is a website I created for auto trading Bitcoins on Bitcoin-24.com and MtGox.com

Bitcoin-bot.com is designed to do a few things for you yet :
1. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example : send me an email if market price is lower than 55€
2. it will warn you by email/SMS when BTC market price rises or falls over a given period, here is an example : send me an email if market price rises by €5 in less than 1 hour
3. it will place market orders bids/asks when market price reach prices from your preferences, here is an example of what you can do : If the market price of BTC is less than €55.5 then I buy 2.3BTC for €55.75 each
4. it will send you email reports every 1/6/12/24 hours to follow changes of Bitcoin market price

And more features to come.
There is a forever free account to enjoy all its features.
Prices for all plans and sms are in BTC and they change according to market price.

I don't know if I explain well (I'm french so I do my best), and the website is available in english, german and french.

If you have more questions, I'm here to answer !

https://bitcoin-bot.com
Pages:
Jump to: