Pages:
Author

Topic: Only 5 coins u need to hold - page 4. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 19, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
In your list I have only 2 coin are bitcoin and ethereum and that's potential coin and the price will become very high again .
I think not only 5 coins need to hold because if you have a lot of altcoins like 20 more you can get high profit. But need also the altcoins you to be hold are potential to increase in the next few years .
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
everyone has a choice and believes each to hold the coins he or she wants for a better future
I personally believe more in the altcoin ETH, ADA, XLM, BCH, and Waves for my long term. because the coins I choose have good potential in the future and are very promising for the benefits that I will get later
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

Other than that, just flip shit in szn and use Bitmex.

Edit: some other exchange/dex coins too, all of these are better than amost anything else given it's a good ex/dex and token has value

What I don't understand is what criteria you use to arrive at this list, I know for sure any wise investor would add BTC and Ethereum to their portfolio. I don't know why you picked Wanchain and no NEO, Matrix is doing very fine  for investors but don't know if it is going to take the leap like NEO did.

Critieria is that they are relatively "safe" (apart from MAN, the moonshot of these 5), while still having some (possibly a lot) room to run. I pick Wanchain over NEO for that reason. I view the NEO train as missed. Ofc you can maybe make a 5x or something on it from here, but WAN can run more if alt market turns bull.

I'm not advocating having only 5 coins in your portfolio, but i do think it's wise to limit your long-term holds to something around that number and that these 5 would probably give you more gains than having only top 10 marketcap coins for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 19, 2018, 02:40:23 PM
According to my opinion
KOMODO
NEBLIO
NEO
NEX
QUARKCHAIN (ICO is coming)

At the moment I think marketcapes are low but they will make good money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 19, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

Edit: some other exchange/dex coins too, all of these are better than amost anything else given it's a good ex/dex and token has value

What I don't understand is what criteria you use to arrive at this list, I know for sure any wise investor would add BTC and Ethereum to their portfolio. I don't know why you picked Wanchain and no NEO, Matrix is doing very fine  for investors but don't know if it is going to take the leap like NEO did.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
May 19, 2018, 02:25:52 PM
My holding strategy was somewhat different. The coins which I hold  for my future is
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
Ripple

This coins have good potential in the cryptocurrency.Whenever I had found some dip in this ,I don't hesitate to buy this coins.When the price of this coin is low,I will just hold it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 19, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
just holding an ETH coin from the beginning of this year and many tokens from the payout following the bounty campaign I hold
Activity: 532
May 19, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
You can only earn money in this long term. Those who want to earn good money from this business should go for the marketcap in small coins. Personally, I love to keep a little budget coins eliminated.
Activity: 258
May 19, 2018, 01:57:10 PM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

WAN
MAN
You have add these coins to list, just because, they recently entered market and on this should rise?
If not, correct me.

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 19, 2018, 08:04:35 AM
I have Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio, although the amount is not too much, but I am comfortable to have BTC and ETH, I have never heard of WAN and MAN, my community is also foreign with this coin, I would like to study these 2 coins, if this coin has opportunity and give big advantage in the future, then I want to have this coin.

To be honest I do not agree to buy altcoins in this period of time . We all traders should focus on the bitcoin . If bitcoin goes up all cryptos go up . So we need first time to pump the bitcoin and after we pumped it btc will pump the alts
Activity: 658
May 19, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
for the first two coins, bitcoin and ethereum I think all will agree if both coins are an option, and the next coin I think is good is Flixxo, NEO and Litecoin
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
May 19, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN

Edit: some exchange/dex coins too

BTC and ETH already in my bag
but, what is WAN and MAN, ?
never heard about this two coin, can you give me a link to WAN and MAN
because i want to make a research before investing in both crypto above
thank you

Yes MAN and WAN are unpopular coin and even most people have never heard of it. the determinant of a successful coin is how popular the coin is. I think that the more popular a coin the more comfortable and profitable it can be. While the unpopular coin will be difficult to develop and usually if there is a bad news then the coin price will decrease drastically. investing in an unpopular coin will have enormous risks, so we must take the decision and be ready to accept any risks that may be incurred.

I think with the increasingly widespread crypto market then choosing a coin that is in the top 10 will give us comfort in investing. The risk of losses will be quite small compared to other coins that are beyond the top 10.

Yes MAN is not yet well known but I would not underestimate it, the guys behind that project are very capable, it might be long shot but you can buy a 3rd gen AI powered blockchain for a dollar currently.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 19, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN

Edit: some exchange/dex coins too

BTC and ETH already in my bag
but, what is WAN and MAN, ?
never heard about this two coin, can you give me a link to WAN and MAN
because i want to make a research before investing in both crypto above
thank you

Yes MAN and WAN are unpopular coin and even most people have never heard of it. the determinant of a successful coin is how popular the coin is. I think that the more popular a coin the more comfortable and profitable it can be. While the unpopular coin will be difficult to develop and usually if there is a bad news then the coin price will decrease drastically. investing in an unpopular coin will have enormous risks, so we must take the decision and be ready to accept any risks that may be incurred.

I think with the increasingly widespread crypto market then choosing a coin that is in the top 10 will give us comfort in investing. The risk of losses will be quite small compared to other coins that are beyond the top 10.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
it's all a kind of coin that is considered to grow rapidly within a period of time only months and coins that have high volality in the market that is suitable to be tranding and invest long-term or short term.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 05:25:40 AM
I have Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio, although the amount is not too much, but I am comfortable to have BTC and ETH, I have never heard of WAN and MAN, my community is also foreign with this coin, I would like to study these 2 coins, if this coin has opportunity and give big advantage in the future, then I want to have this coin.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
The five most common types of coins today are:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
Ripple
Those are the ones that I think are the best today, if you have the opportunity to buy them. do you think so?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 02:22:09 AM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

I understand your choice. However, I would pick the other coins that I think will be gaining faster than the other cryptocurrencies. I am talking about IOTA, VeChain, Ontology, TRON, and NEM. Hope they will rise a lot.

We both have our own choices. I think 5 picks are too low on a very promising young market like this. But if I only have to pick 5 coins in the market right now then it would be;
1. Ethereum - I know there are also lots of haters on Eth but this is a giant company already with huge connections and partnerships.
2. Litecoin - Because I think an ideal digital money should be fast and cheap.
3. Bitcoin - I cannot think of some other coins that can easily replace the father of blockchain and decentralization.  
4. Axpire - Surrounded with a great well experienced and connected team. This is a very undervalued coin that have around 100x potential.
5. Deep Onion - Got lots of it. Very good community behind it. Another undervalued coin that have huge profit potential even short term.
I am not an all-time bitcoin enthusiast but my list would be somewhat like: bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin,bitcoin and at last bitcoin cash. These two are what it exactly means to be a digital currency. Ethereum that you have mentioned on the top of your list is the slowest progress makes here. Bitcoin cash is not trusted by many but honestly, it can give most profits in altcoin world and definitely bitcoin is the most profit promising asset.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
May 15, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

I understand your choice. However, I would pick the other coins that I think will be gaining faster than the other cryptocurrencies. I am talking about IOTA, VeChain, Ontology, TRON, and NEM. Hope they will rise a lot.

We both have our own choices. I think 5 picks are too low on a very promising young market like this. But if I only have to pick 5 coins in the market right now then it would be;
1. Ethereum - I know there are also lots of haters on Eth but this is a giant company already with huge connections and partnerships.
2. Litecoin - Because I think an ideal digital money should be fast and cheap.
3. Bitcoin - I cannot think of some other coins that can easily replace the father of blockchain and decentralization.  
4. Axpire - Surrounded with a great well experienced and connected team. This is a very undervalued coin that have around 100x potential.
5. Deep Onion - Got lots of it. Very good community behind it. Another undervalued coin that have huge profit potential even short term.
Activity: 266
May 15, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
of the total you mentioned there are only 2 coins that I hold, the bitcoin and ethereum 3 other coins that I hold are Debitum Network, Flixxo, and TEN
Activity: 434
May 15, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

Pages:
Jump to: