Pages:
Author

Topic: Only invest in ICO - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
Investing in ICOsi is a good choice as it brings the greatest profit in a short term. My advice is to pay attention on ready-made product and activity before ICO
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
You want to invest in ICO or asking about the described site reputation? As i understand you may ask about crytpo currency site you have shared in the thread?
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
Well, with the current condition of the crypto market, I think it will be good for you to take your time to do a very good research about the project before you invest in it because the rate of scam is increasing ans you should not invest in a project because of the hype around it but because you are sure of its potentials.
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 06:41:33 AM
It looks like your are trying to recommend/marketing the ICO you mentioned more than asking whether it is good or not . That is a new way projects follow lately, newbie come asking about a project and then start talk about how good they are, well if you know they are good why you are asking  Wink . Anyway I am still gonna take a look at the project .

Just find the idea is good and need some comments here so that we can achieve a win-win situation.

Kindly give some opinions for my reference, thanks  Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
August 10, 2018, 06:21:49 AM
It looks like your are trying to recommend/marketing the ICO you mentioned more than asking whether it is good or not . That is a new way projects follow lately, newbie come asking about a project and then start talk about how good they are, well if you know they are good why you are asking  Wink . Anyway I am still gonna take a look at the project .
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:21:20 AM
I have not heard about this project, but the idea is good, just everyone needs it now, you can safely invest.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
I also have to research and analyze the ICO that you offer, currently the market is sluggish, taking decisions too quickly can cause us to lose in the future, I will try to check the ICO that you offer, the ideas offered by FII also exist in other ICOs that is already running.
Activity: 107
August 10, 2018, 06:11:14 AM
If you are willing to take the time to look at some ICO projects, you will find that all the projects look so perfect, but they all disappear!
August 10, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
It is a good choice to invest in ICOs because they offer the greatest potential for profit, but have you checked their white paper and products? Just my advise, good luck!

You might check this out, it's Fiii's business proposal >>> https://fiii.io/images/doc/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:30:02 AM
The market is not doing well, so the risk of an ICO is high.
So I advise you not to invest too much in ICO projects, perhaps you should try to buy those promising tokens directly on the exchange.
August 10, 2018, 04:25:26 AM
Guys, I'm a newbie in crypto world, been spending a lot of time doing research and studying the market.

Ready to kick start in investing. That's a project named Fiii caught my interest, https://fiii.io/.
It has a cryptocurrency e-wallet that is capable of multi-currency transactions & can carry over 1,500 cryptocurrencies, even able to do offline payments using their terminals (called FiiiPOS).

What do you recommend?         
Pages:
Jump to: