Pages:
Author

Topic: Only the strongest will survive the great altcoin purge - page 3. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
We already survive the great altcoin purge. Every altcoin dropped to %1 in this timeframe and they are dead-ish.

Now it is time for altcoins to grow. At the end we will have couple of alts living. Eth, xlm, bnb, eos and some others.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
which project are you most confident with and why? WABI? VET? TNB?

The bitter truth is that most of these altcoins will fade away in no time and only few of them will be able to stand firm in crypto world. My assessment of those 3 Cryptos is that VET is a good blockchain project so also WABI and TNB but as regards the one am confident of then I think I will go for VET.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
None of these is my choice at the moment. Instead, I have been more focused on VNT, which is the ticker for Vanta.
This project has got strong partnerships and it has a working product, which is very useful for the IT industry.
If I find any on your list to have a working product, I will go for it.
Activity: 573

The bitter truth is that most of these altcoins will fade away in no time and only few of them will be able to stand firm in crypto world. My assessment of those 3 Cryptos is that VET is a good blockchain project so also WABI and TNB but as regards the one am confident of then I think I will go for VET.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Every day im more confident that most of them will die and Bitcoin and few others will stay . Actually i don't understand the point to create so many tokens for projects when you can use just BTC / Ethereum for same reason Smiley ( Oh i get it , it's to get rich quick and conduct ICO , then make illusion that you work and release updates and slowly fade away . )  Thats how i see it currently
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I am not very familiar with WAVI so I researched for it and this is a secure CPU mining project which I think is not really doing well in the market evidenced by the fact that it is not yet listed in CMC -- but you can correct me if I am wrong on this. I am more familiar with VET because I supported when it was still in the crowdfunding stage. Vechain is offering "the public blockchain that derives its value from activities created by members within the ecosystem solving real world economic problems." As for TNB or Time New Bank, I found it discussed in the forum. "TNB (Time New Bank) is a basic blockchain that based on time scenarios in distributed application design. Of these three, I would choose TNB to have the best potential followed by VET  and WAVI is my last on the list. But I don't understand why you are limiting yourself to these three projects as there are many more in the pond all waving and looking for your attention (and money, of course).
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week

The altcoins you mentioned, do not have enough potential to drive the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, not a few of them are victims of market manipulation organized by certain institutions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
I agree with that, most shitcoins die in this bear market this past few months. They cant survive this market if they didn't continue on developing their product. The project im most comfortable with are ETH, BNB, EOS, TRX, LTC, ENJ and XRP. Because they are OGs and the most active project that I know of.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
By "stronglest" in your title, what do you mean? In terms of marketcap, in terms of marketing, in terms of community, in terms of developer team, in terms of network power? It is not easy to tell by which criterai we should meassure these altcoins to find out which one is the strongest. I think there is no guarantee, in 5 or 10 years even the strongest may vanish. Bitcoin is the only certainy - all the other coins will have to go through a constant struggle just to survive.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
The coins that are on the top 5 are considered the most stable coins and I'm confident with to invest, they are not on the top 5 for nothing, they have worked their way there over the years and through their platform and community support they are on top of the standing.
Activity: 658
It is not difficult to predict that such projects as Cardano, EOS, IOTA, will survive (ethereum and, of course, bitcoin, it makes no sense to even discuss). But they no longer have as much potential as some small-cap projects. I expect that there will be success with Pundi-X, XYO and some others.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
This speaks of choice and I make ethereum and bitcoin the right choice because if we look at them simply both are future projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

i believe with ethereum, but maybe the three coins you written above VET is the best buddy
anyway you must think twice about WABI and TNB, and its better to replace it with ethereum and eos
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: