Pages:
Author

Topic: [ONLY XMR REMAINING] BTC & XMR Wallets, Priced @ $20 ea, limited to 150 - page 2. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can I have number 8 for all?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 295
LOTS of orders, mostly directly through the site; thank you everyone  Cheesy  1M Satoshis is now half way sold out with the others close to 1/3rd of the way.  List is completely updated as of right now.

I will check again in the morning and update as necessary.

Thank you for all of your support and have a great night!  Smiley
Guys if you sent a payment PLEASE send us a DM with your shipping details and transaction details.  I received a payment about an hour ago but no message.  It was either Krypto or AT.  Please message details  Smiley
Maybe someone wanted to pay for me? Wink
Wasn't me, I usually try to send a pm before paying. No access to my funds right now, will contact you later.

Wasn’t me either but I don’t mind you thinking it was me  Grin
Will send payment shortly and PM you the info.

Thanks!

Nevermind, it was BNM, I just got the text notification a bit too late.  He had already messaged  Wink
I’ll have XMR #100 and #35-40

And #100 BTC wallet

Thanks!

You got it phishead.  Regarding BTC, you're referencing the 1 BTC wallet right?

Yes, thanks Cool

Edit: sorry, and include the 1M one too for the #100 set... thanks

Got it, thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Guys if you sent a payment PLEASE send us a DM with your shipping details and transaction details.  I received a payment about an hour ago but no message.  It was either Krypto or AT.  Please message details  Smiley
Wasn't me, I usually try to send a pm before paying. No access to my funds right now, will contact you later.

Wasn’t me either but I don’t mind you thinking it was me  Grin
Will send payment shortly and PM you the info.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

And #100 BTC wallet

Thanks!

Yes, thanks Cool

Edit: sorry, and include the 1M one too for the #100 set... thanks

And #100 BTC wallet

Thanks!

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

And #100 BTC wallet

Thanks!
Can I have #150 of all 3 notes please?
Thanks Smiley

Gotcha  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Can I have #150 of all 3 notes please?
Thanks Smiley
edit: ah sorry, didn't notice all the top50 are already ordered via the webstore

You got it!  Smiley

Yeah, sorry I thought top10 were still available. You can put me down for 1 XMR and for 1 BTC 1 M note please. #77 each sounds nice.
Thank you.

Gotcha, updating now.
legendary
Disobey.
edit: ah sorry, didn't notice all the top50 are already ordered via the webstore

You got it!  Smiley

Yeah, sorry I thought top10 were still available. You can put me down for 1 XMR and for 1 BTC 1 M note please. #77 each sounds nice.
Thank you.

You got it!  Smiley
legendary
Disobey.
edit: ah sorry, didn't notice all the ~top50 are already ordered via the webstore,

Hmm, maybe I'll try and buy one or two over the webstore. The 01010111 Face is a cool design and XMR notes are pretty nice, too.
Order & payment made from your website. Thanks Lynx!

Thanks GP!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Order & payment made from your website. Thanks Lynx!
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
I have soooo many wallets now. I like the early stuff, don't have any room left for the wall art. Good luck with the sale though  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Would like to buy one each of the three different wallets all number 6 shipped to US. Will send PM with txid of payment and shipping address.
Pages:
Jump to: