Pages:
Author

Topic: Ontology ONT - Price speculation - page 12. (Read 24834 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:46:47 PM
Mainnet is due for the end of June, no fixed date as yet. I'll post something here once I know more
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
The mainet is due for release at the end of this month should price up. Currently trading around $8

Do not you know the exact date? I think this is a very promising project and worth investing in!)
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
June 08, 2018, 01:09:01 PM
ONT is predicted: right after starting the mainnet it will stand between two possibilities. Either fall to the bottom of $ 5, or spike up above $ 25 by the end of the year, if this platform takes off.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
June 08, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
Very interesting project. I have been watching this project for a long time, and it seems to me that this can become one of the most powerful projects in 2018. In addition, the coin is very volatile and it makes possible to earn big money with trading.

Sorry to disagree.

It is a lot more stable than BTC (or at least 90% of the other coins) actually if you compare the charts.  The growth continues despite the erratic BTC trend.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 08, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
Very interesting project. I have been watching this project for a long time, and it seems to me that this can become one of the most powerful projects in 2018. In addition, the coin is very volatile and it makes possible to earn big money with trading.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:37:28 AM
As soon as it reaches another exchange, not only Binance, i am more than sure that the price will skyrocket even more, $100 is highly possible by the end of the year + with a bullish market
June 08, 2018, 08:35:21 AM
That is good to know. Binance are very good.They benefit as holders will stay with them encouraging them to use their platform, we benefit because our ONG tokens are automatically converted with no work on our part.

Going forward it is likely they will provide a similar service for NEO whereby they distribute ONG.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
"Ontology Global Capital (OGC) Launches with Selina Xu as the Founding Venture Partner"
Today Ontology, a new high-performance public multi-chain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform, announced the launch of Ontology Global Capital (OGC) with Miss Selina Xu of Danhua Capital as the Founding Venture Partner.

another ANN today:

MainNet ONT Token Swap Notice

Binance Supports ONT Mainnet Swap and Adds ONT/USDT Trading Pair

added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY
https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/314
June 08, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
It looks like a coin that is good to hold long term. After mainnet. It will be generating ong, which should attract more investors pushing the price up. I wish id gotten in earlier.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
Ontology Global Capital (OGC) Launches with Selina Xu as the Founding Venture Partner

Today Ontology, a new high-performance public multi-chain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform, announced the launch of Ontology Global Capital (OGC) with Miss Selina Xu of Danhua Capital as the Founding Venture Partner. OGC will commit itself to supporting blockchain technology and blockchain industry ecosystems globally, accelerating industry participation and application rollout, and welcoming exceptional projects to connect with OGC

Read more: https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontology-global-capital-ogc-launches-with-selina-xu-as-the-founding-venture-partner-f2ecfa0c2402
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
As soon as this bearish market ends, the price of each ontology will be more than fifty bucks, just remember my words and you will see that i was right about this
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
It's hard now to determine the price that Ontology will reach. But when i see airdrops and all new informations i think it will be maybe something about 25 $$ or maybe higher. We must watching market,great that Ontology shows so much power in this shitty market
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 01:37:55 AM
I got airdropped some ONT awhile back, great project. Will continue to hodle this beast for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 11:21:20 PM
three months later , i saw this post again . the ontology has exceeded what many people expect . in fact , it was created by the NEO team . now , it has a lot of room for growth .
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
June 07, 2018, 10:04:18 PM
MainNet ONT Token Swap Notice / 关于ONT主网切换的说明

Ontology’s MainNet will go live at the end of June 2018. After the release all NEP-5 ONT must complete mapping to migrate to the Ontology MainNet. Ontology has arranged an adequate amount of time for everyone to complete their token swap

Read more: https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/mainnet-ont-token-swap-notice-%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8Eont%E4%B8%BB%E7%BD%91%E5%88%87%E6%8D%A2%E7%9A%84%E8%AF%B4%E6%98%8E-4cd38c2fc55b
Another swapping that makes me think this will inhibits more attractive attributes after the mainnet and the price will make a good hype again. After that mainnet and swapping we will be more likely to see its normal base price.
June 07, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
The mainet is due for release at the end of this month should price up. Currently trading around $8
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
MainNet ONT Token Swap Notice / 关于ONT主网切换的说明

Ontology’s MainNet will go live at the end of June 2018. After the release all NEP-5 ONT must complete mapping to migrate to the Ontology MainNet. Ontology has arranged an adequate amount of time for everyone to complete their token swap

Read more: https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/mainnet-ont-token-swap-notice-%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8Eont%E4%B8%BB%E7%BD%91%E5%88%87%E6%8D%A2%E7%9A%84%E8%AF%B4%E6%98%8E-4cd38c2fc55b
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
Hey guys,

what do you think, what will 1 ont worth when they gets listed on a exchange?

can you tell me more about ONTology ? because i'm new heard about this
this is a token or coin, or better your give a link in your thread about ONT
so, i can make a research about ONT
thank you
The main problem with Ethereum from a commercial perspective is that it's purely open source, which makes it hard for companies to trust it to store their proprietary data.
The blockchain ontology (and Onchain's distribution network structure) addresses this problem while acting as a bridge between the existing systems and the blockchain NEO. That is, Ontology is not a payment currency like Bitcoin - Ontology is dedicated to serving businesses.
Activity: 94
June 07, 2018, 01:15:01 AM
ONT is one of my top performing alts tbh. Glad i was able to get into it early.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
June 06, 2018, 09:24:25 PM
Love ONT and I hold a decent amount of it. 

The only thing that worries me is the fact that only 15% of the coin supply is circulating.  Once the rest are released, it might cause a big drop in coin price.

What do you think?
I am thinking the same, because once some supply release and get in the exchanges there will be ahead who will going to dump its price. I heard also that it was in negotiations with huobi. Can we take this advantage as long as the other supply wasn't release yet.
Pages:
Jump to: