Pages:
Author

Topic: Ontology> platforms of platforms - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 04, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
Ontology Announces Venture Capital Cooperation to Co-Build a Next Generation Chain Network
https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontology-announces-venture-capital-cooperation-to-co-build-a-next-generation-chain-network-52addf28d211
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
April 02, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
Can't resist it at sub $2.00 so I bought a little bit with some low ball buy order...in case it dips down further. Cheesy
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
March 25, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
Ontology had a insane headstart - especially with even so many airdrops being worth thousands of dollars.

Though we are still in a bear market - so this might still decrease by a lot...but the project itself is a big buy

I may purchase a little down the line and hold on to it longterm. That's only with investments I'm willing to lose. I'd like to see more updates and upgrades with this project. There are so many projects coming out it's insane.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 03:52:03 AM
Ontology had a insane headstart - especially with even so many airdrops being worth thousands of dollars.

Though we are still in a bear market - so this might still decrease by a lot...but the project itself is a big buy
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
March 24, 2018, 03:04:04 AM
This could be the next big super platform. I don't own any myself, but it has its ups and downs.
1.) it's still new and there has not been any platforms on top of its platform compared to ETH
2.) As an investment point of view, I think it's overvalued
3.) Weak github
4.) The coin itself has needs a lot of improvment and the transaction speed is slow
5.) They have a lot of hype around it, this could be good and bad.
Pages:
Jump to: