Pages:
Author

Topic: Oops Price is 425$ Now... - page 7. (Read 14811 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 08:45:48 AM
Price is continuously moving with bitcoins, If you pick the right time to buy and sell you would get the most from the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 08:20:36 AM
Now almost the price has crossed the 425$ and stable around the same price for a long time. We can experience this increase for a long time.

Lucky i was able to get a couple for 400$ more or less. But i'd still hold on to it and not sell it.. Not just yet. I'm really convinced the value will still shoot up.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 01, 2016, 07:36:09 AM
Now almost the price has crossed the 425$ and stable around the same price for a long time. We can experience this increase for a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 06:27:18 AM
yeah and now its $437.
And i hope that it can get a lot higher before the halving.
i'll see it reach $2000 Tongue
it is impossible to climb that high. come on think realistically. I will wait for fall at $ 415 and as much as possible buy bitcoin...

The halving might just double the price. It will not go to $2000. The block size increase and general awareness can increase the price further.
Yes that is very good. We all hope that the value will rise and that will be so good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin.
But to predict a value is very hard. You never know what can happen later in the future. And that is scary.
Activity: 159
March 01, 2016, 04:02:52 AM
yeah and now its $437.
it is impossible to climb that high. come on think realistically. I will wait for fall at $ 415 and as much as possible buy bitcoin...

The halving might just double the price. It will not go to $2000. The block size increase and general awareness can increase the price further.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 01, 2016, 01:11:17 AM
yeah and now its $437.
Activity: 504
March 01, 2016, 12:47:13 AM
yeah and now its $437.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 29, 2016, 06:37:22 PM
This price will be not more long. I believe price will gone up again. Since these days trading is very slow, so price also gone down. I thinks we can buy bitcoins and when price will go up then we sell it. Can make a good profit !   Wink  Grin

slowly the halving is approaching, speculators seeking to buy more 'coin possible hoping the rally

i think the smartest traders have already bought in the right amount of coins. they are just waiting now for the price to go up. it's just a matter of time before the chinese pumpers start the action.

Yeah, you are right. Buyers are only waiting for the price of going up to sell it and make a good profit.  Smiley

Not only the traders but the majority of us are holding our bitcoins as we are expecting a good price after the halving, so we want to sell it after halving at higher price and make some good profits.
Activity: 398
February 29, 2016, 12:11:29 PM
This price will be not more long. I believe price will gone up again. Since these days trading is very slow, so price also gone down. I thinks we can buy bitcoins and when price will go up then we sell it. Can make a good profit !   Wink  Grin

slowly the halving is approaching, speculators seeking to buy more 'coin possible hoping the rally

i think the smartest traders have already bought in the right amount of coins. they are just waiting now for the price to go up. it's just a matter of time before the chinese pumpers start the action.

Yeah, you are right. Buyers are only waiting for the price of going up to sell it and make a good profit.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2016, 07:57:52 AM

Activity: 778
February 29, 2016, 07:53:30 AM
Its just a correction if you ask me, we just should wait till the price will go to a high amount this year, people are believing again so the price will go to a higher amount soon.

Also the halving is coming this year so that is another good thing that will let the price increase for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 29, 2016, 07:44:52 AM

Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 29, 2016, 07:26:49 AM
Yes that is so good and I am so happy with that. I hope it will rise in the future for a long long time.
So the people that has made an investment for a low price that they can have some huge profit later in the future.
And it would rise in future too after the halving is done, so the early investors who invested their money when the price was $250 have already started to enjoy their profits.

I also think the price will rise quite a lot due to the halving. It could even reach $800 after the halving.
You never know what can happen later in the future. I think that it will rise for a long time. And that more people use it.
You can see now that the value is slowly rising and that more people will make some profit.
Activity: 420
February 29, 2016, 06:20:09 AM
Just saw the price of bitcoin at vip bitcoin and the price is increase today up to $437+, and i hope it will keep increase until halving. because i want invest some on bitcoins.
Activity: 398
February 29, 2016, 04:33:15 AM
Activity: 182
Pollak
February 29, 2016, 04:20:15 AM
Yes that is so good and I am so happy with that. I hope it will rise in the future for a long long time.
So the people that has made an investment for a low price that they can have some huge profit later in the future.
And it would rise in future too after the halving is done, so the early investors who invested their money when the price was $250 have already started to enjoy their profits.

I also think the price will rise quite a lot due to the halving. It could even reach $800 after the halving.
Yes I is good now that the price is rising. And that is also good for people who made an investment.
I hope it will rise for a long time and that the value will be high and that is very good. But you never know what can happen in the future.
Activity: 503
February 28, 2016, 11:42:00 AM

Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 09:29:21 AM
Activity: 322
February 25, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
Activity: 224
February 25, 2016, 08:15:14 AM
There will continue to go up and down, due to trading... however, the trend long term will definitely be increasing!

Yeah it will keep on moving up and down till the halving occurs, but the price would be much higher in next couple of months, so be ready with some good surprises.
Pages:
Jump to: