Pages:
Author

Topic: [Open] 1.8 [btc] = 30GH/s with lifetime hosting - page 2. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I've made over 40 sales now on ebay:

So far we're working on the 4th device queued at Sept 23

Device Names and Status

Cointraction : Full
Excavator: Full
Minero: Full
De-Crypter: 28/100  (last update on Oct 9)

Mining starts in January 2014 If you would like to hop on board here's the pertinent information:

Terms and Ebay payment method:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181210411210?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

bitcoin payment:  13zxWKU9oAuxDLDPfi2xXnggSCMmeTBFj3

.9 btc = 15GH/s

Message me transaction information if you pay with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Payments to you:
Bitcoin payments to you will be made Monthly or sooner.  Payment will be in bitcoins based on your GH ownership and how many Bitcoins our machines were able to collect (we will be using a very low/no commission pool).  

Hosting:
How the hosting works.  Lets say you own 30GH, and you earned 1.200 bitcoins for the month then we subtract 20 cents per GH equivalent as per the going rate of the bitcoin value (value is determined by the leading bitcoin trading site, currently mtGox).  If the bitcoin value is $125 then the total hosting fees would be .048 bitcoins, leaving you with 1.162 Bitcoins after hosting fees.
Why Does it need to be hosted?  Since there are several part owners for one device the item needs to be hosted at one location and maintained, and have a secure payout method to the owners.

About our ASIC Miner:
We're looking for reliable delivery, cost effectiveness, and quality with the miner.  We are guaranteed an on-time delivery and the mining will start in January.  This is a Terracoin device.

Certificate of Ownership:
Upon payment I will mail out a Certificate of Proof of Ownership, with the following:
Device name you own a part of
Contact name
Contact Code (to put in the header of emails with requests)
Contact Email  
Notification of how many GH you own and have running for you.
The hosting rights and ownership is lifetime (life of the device), and is tied to the code on the document mailed to you.  Do not lose the certificate, or share your certificates code, the recovery process may be difficult.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: